E29 · Episodes
029 皇室出游
皇室出游
Little Fox · Wizard and Cat · Episode 29 — 皇室出游.
33 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
One day Tom walked around the palace
一天,汤姆在宫殿里散步。
旁白 neutral
Cat was hiding in his pocket
猫正躲在他的口袋里。
旁白 neutral
" I love being the royal wizard," Tom said
“我喜欢当皇家巫师,”汤姆说。
旁白 neutral
" I love the palace too," Cat said
“我也喜欢这座宫殿,”猫说。
旁白 neutral
" There are lots of mice
“这里有很多老鼠。
旁白 neutral
And Cook gives me treats."
而且厨师会给我好吃的。”
旁白 neutral
" Too bad you make the queen sneeze," Tom said
“可惜你让王后打喷嚏,”汤姆说。
旁白 neutral
Just then Tom spotted the royal carriage
就在这时,汤姆发现了皇家马车。
旁白 neutral
The royal family was going on a trip
王室一家要出去旅行。
旁白 neutral
Tom went to say good-bye
汤姆走过去道别。
旁白 neutral
The king and queen waved to everyone
国王和王后向大家挥手。
旁白 neutral
" Good-bye!" called the queen
“再见!”王后喊道。
旁白 neutral
" See you in two days," said the king
“两天后见,”国王说。
旁白 neutral
Dirk was carrying a trunk
德克正搬着一个大箱子。
旁白 neutral
He bumped into Tom hard
他狠狠地撞到了汤姆。
旁白 neutral
" I'm going with them," Dirk whispered
“我要跟他们一起去,”德克低声说。
旁白 neutral
" But when I come back..."
“可是等我回来的时候……”
旁白 neutral
Tom gulped
汤姆紧张地咽了口唾沫。
旁白 neutral
" I'm going to tell everyone about that cat!"
“我会把那只猫的事说出去!”
旁白 neutral
Dirk put his trunk on a big pile
德克把箱子放在了一堆行李上。
旁白 neutral
Then he climbed into the carriage
然后他爬进了马车。
旁白 neutral
" Dirk wants to get rid of me," Tom thought
汤姆心想,德克想除掉我。
旁白 neutral
" This time his plan is going to work
这次他的计划要得逞了。
旁白 neutral
What am I going to do?"
我该怎么办?
旁白 neutral
Soon the carriage was gone
很快,马车就驶远了。
旁白 neutral
The servants were happy
仆人们都很高兴。
旁白 neutral
" We still have our work," said Cook
“我们还有活儿要干,”厨师说。
旁白 neutral
" But we can have fun too!"
“可我们也能找点乐子!”
旁白 neutral
" Let's have a picnic," Gardener said
“我们去野餐吧,”园丁说。
旁白 neutral
" Let's take a nap," the stable boy said
“我们打个盹儿吧,”马夫说。
旁白 neutral
Tom walked away
汤姆走开了。
旁白 neutral
" Cat," he whispered
“小猫,”他低声说。
旁白 neutral
" We have to stop Dirk!"
“我们得阻止德克!”