Level 3 · 柳林风声
🎬

E83 · Episodes

083 骗过雪貂

骗过雪貂

Little Fox · The Wind in the Willows · Episode 83 — 骗过雪貂.

30 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

The next morning, Mole ran into the kitchen

第二天早上,鼹鼠莫尔跑进了厨房。

旁白 neutral

Badger and Rat were making breakfast

獾班杰和水鼠兰特正在做早餐。

旁白 neutral

Toad was swinging his sword around

蟾蜍托德正到处挥舞着他的剑。

旁白 neutral

" Where have you been?" asked Toad

“你去哪儿了?”托德问道。

旁白 neutral

" I was talking with the ferrets," grinned Mole

“我刚才在和白鼬们聊天呢,”莫尔咧嘴笑道。

旁白 neutral

" I hope you were careful," said Rat, worried

“希望你当时很小心,”兰特担忧地说。

旁白 neutral

" The ferrets had their guns, of course," said Mole

“那些白鼬当然都带着枪,”莫尔说。

旁白 neutral

" But I was careful

“但我很小心。

旁白 neutral

I found Toad's old washwoman dress

我找到了托德那件旧的洗衣妇裙子。

旁白 neutral

So I put it on," said Mole

所以我就把它穿上了,”莫尔说。

旁白 neutral

" You did?" asked Badger

“真的吗?”班杰问道。

旁白 neutral

" I put on the bonnet and shawl too!" laughed Mole

“我把帽子和披肩也戴上了!”莫尔笑着说。

旁白 neutral

" Then I went to Toad Hall."

“然后我就去了蟾宫。”

旁白 neutral

" You were very brave, Mole," said Badger

“你太勇敢了,莫尔,”班杰说。

旁白 neutral

Mole told them the story:

莫尔给他们讲了事情的经过:

旁白 neutral

" The ferrets act very important

“那些白鼬表现得神气活现的。

旁白 neutral

' Who are you?' they shouted

‘你是谁?’他们喊道。

旁白 neutral

' Good morning!' I said, very polite

‘早上好!’我非常有礼貌地说。

旁白 neutral

' Do you need any washing done today?'

‘你们今天有衣服要洗吗?’

旁白 neutral

' Go away, washwoman!' they said

‘走开,洗衣妇!’他们说。

旁白 neutral

' We don't wash when we're on duty!'

‘我们执勤的时候不洗衣服!’

旁白 neutral

' Do you ever wash at all?' I said to them."

‘那你们到底洗过衣服吗?’我对他们说。”

旁白 neutral

Rat and Badger laughed

兰特和班杰都笑了。

旁白 neutral

Mole smiled at his friends

莫尔对着他的朋友们微笑。

旁白 neutral

" Wasn't that a great joke?" cried Mole

“那个玩笑是不是很棒?”莫尔喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Well, the joke was okay," said Toad

“嗯,玩笑还行吧,”托德说。

旁白 neutral

In fact, Toad was jealous

事实上,托德很嫉妒。

旁白 neutral

" It's not hard to do a trick like that," he thought

“搞那种小把戏一点也不难,”他想。

旁白 neutral

" I could do it easily

“我也能轻易做到。

旁白 neutral

I slept late this morning, that's all."

我今天早上只是睡过头了,仅此而已。”