Level 3 · 柳林风声
🎬

E76 · Episodes

076 黄鼠狼与雪貂

黄鼠狼与雪貂

Little Fox · The Wind in the Willows · Episode 76 — 黄鼠狼与雪貂.

30 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Surprised, Toad looked at Rat

托德吃惊地看着水鼠。

旁白 neutral

" What do you mean?" asked Toad

“你什么意思?”托德问。

旁白 neutral

" What haven't I heard?"

“有什么事是我没听到的?”

旁白 neutral

" I thought you knew," said Rat

“我以为你知道呢。”水鼠说。

旁白 neutral

" Go on, Ratty," said Toad." Tell me!"

“快说,鼠兄,”托德说。“告诉我!”

旁白 neutral

" It's the weasels and ferrets," said Rat

“是那些黄鼠狼和白鼬。”水鼠说。

旁白 neutral

" The Wild-Wooders?" cried Toad, turning pale

“那些野树林的家伙?”托德大叫,脸色变得苍白。

旁白 neutral

" What have they done?"

“他们干什么了?”

旁白 neutral

" I don't know how to tell you," said Rat

“我不知道该怎么跟你说。”水鼠说。

旁白 neutral

Rat stood up from the table

水鼠从桌边站了起来。

旁白 neutral

He walked back and forth

他来回踱步。

旁白 neutral

" Tell me, please!" said Toad

“求求你,告诉我吧!”托德说。

旁白 neutral

" They took over Toad Hall!" said Rat

“他们霸占了托德府!”水鼠说。

旁白 neutral

" My beautiful Toad Hall?" cried Toad

“我那美丽的托德府?”托德哭喊道。

旁白 neutral

A big tear formed in each eye

他的每只眼睛里都涌出了一大滴眼泪。

旁白 neutral

The tears splashed on the table: plop, plop!

泪珠滴在桌上:啪嗒,啪嗒!

旁白 neutral

" The police caught you," said Rat

“警察抓你的时候,”水鼠说。

旁白 neutral

" Everyone here heard the news

“这里的每个人都听到了消息。

旁白 neutral

All the Riverbankers were on your side."

所有的河岸居民都拥护你。”

旁白 neutral

Toad smiled proudly

托德骄傲地笑了。

旁白 neutral

" But the weasels called you a thief!" said Rat

“但是黄鼠狼骂你是贼!”水鼠说。

旁白 neutral

" The ferrets said you would go to jail!

“白鼬说你会去坐牢!

旁白 neutral

They said you would never come back!"

他们说你再也回不来了!”

旁白 neutral

Toad nodded sadly

托德难过地点了点头。

旁白 neutral

" Mole and Badger moved into Toad Hall," said Rat

“鼹鼠和獾就搬进了托德府,”水鼠说。

旁白 neutral

" They knew you would come home

“他们知道你会回家。

旁白 neutral

They watched your house for you."

他们替你看着房子。”

旁白 neutral

" What great friends," said Toad

“真是了不起的朋友。”托德说。

旁白 neutral

" But one night," said Rat," the Wild-Wooders came with guns."

“但是一天晚上,”水鼠说,“那些野树林的家伙带着枪来了。”

旁白 neutral

" Those bullies!" cried Toad

“那些恶霸!”托德大叫道。