E74 · Episodes
074 水鼠救人
水鼠救人
Little Fox · The Wind in the Willows · Episode 74 — 水鼠救人.
33 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Rat stuck out a brown paw
水鼠伸出一只棕色的爪子。
旁白 neutral
He grabbed Toad by the neck
他抓住了蟾蜍的脖子。
旁白 neutral
" Here you go, Toad!" said Rat
“好了,蟾蜍!”水鼠说。
旁白 neutral
Rat pulled Toad into his hole
水鼠把蟾蜍拉进了他的洞里。
旁白 neutral
" Oh Ratty!" cried Toad
“哦,阿鼠!”蟾蜍喊道。
旁白 neutral
" My life has been awful!
“我的生活糟透了!
旁白 neutral
Everyone was chasing me!
所有人都在追我!
旁白 neutral
I've suffered so much!"
我受了太多苦了!”
旁白 neutral
" Well, you're safe now," said Rat
“好了,你现在安全了。”水鼠说。
旁白 neutral
Rat patted Toad's head
水鼠拍了拍蟾蜍的头。
旁白 neutral
Then Toad smiled proudly
然后,蟾蜍骄傲地笑了。
旁白 neutral
" I escaped from jail!" he shouted
“我从监狱里逃出来了!”他喊道。
旁白 neutral
" And I stole a horse!
“我还偷了一匹马!
旁白 neutral
Oh, I am a clever Toad!
哦,我真是只聪明的蟾蜍!
旁白 neutral
I'll tell you all about it!"
我全都讲给你听!”
旁白 neutral
" Wait," said Rat, holding up a paw
“等等,”水鼠抬起一只爪子说。
旁白 neutral
" First, go change your clothes."
“先去换身衣服。”
旁白 neutral
" What?" asked Toad, confused
“什么?”蟾蜍困惑地问。
旁白 neutral
" You look like a washwoman," said Rat
“你看起来像个洗衣妇,”水鼠说。
旁白 neutral
Toad held up a corner of his dress
蟾蜍提起裙摆的一角。
旁白 neutral
" Oh this," he said shyly
“哦,这个啊,”他害羞地说。
旁白 neutral
" It's a long story. I — "
“说来话长。我——”
旁白 neutral
" Stop talking and clean yourself up!" said Rat
“别说了,快去把自己弄干净!”水鼠说道。
旁白 neutral
" You look a mess!"
“你看上去一团糟!”
旁白 neutral
" Now, Rat," said Toad, getting angry
“得了吧,水鼠,”蟾蜍生气了。
旁白 neutral
Then he saw himself in the mirror
就在这时,他看到了镜子里的自己。
旁白 neutral
" Oh my," said Toad
“哦,天哪,”蟾蜍说。
旁白 neutral
" I do look awful."
“我看起来确实很糟糕。”
旁白 neutral
He ran to the bedroom to wash up
他跑进卧室去梳洗。
旁白 neutral
Toad put on some of Rat's best clothes
蟾蜍换上了水鼠最好的衣服。
旁白 neutral
He looked in the mirror again
他又照了照镜子。
旁白 neutral
" I'm so handsome!" he said
“我真英俊!”他说。
旁白 neutral
" Who could think I was a washwoman?"
“谁会把我当成洗衣妇呢?”