E66 · Episodes
066 洗衣日
洗衣日
Little Fox · The Wind in the Willows · Episode 66 — 洗衣日.
32 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Toad walked to the back of the boat
蟾蜍走到船尾。
旁白 neutral
" I'm Toad of Toad Hall!" he grumbled
“我是蟾宫的蟾蜍!”他咕哝道。
旁白 neutral
" I don't wash clothes!"
“我可不洗衣服!”
旁白 neutral
Beside the dirty clothes was a washtub
脏衣服旁边有个洗衣盆。
旁白 neutral
Toad picked up the soap
蟾蜍拿起肥皂。
旁白 neutral
He held up a shirt
他拎起一件衬衫。
旁白 neutral
" How do I wash this?" he said
“这该怎么洗呢?”他说。
旁白 neutral
He dipped it in the tub
他把衬衫浸到盆里。
旁白 neutral
" Should I rub soap on it?" he asked
“我该用肥皂搓它吗?”他问。
旁白 neutral
Toad lay the shirt on the deck
蟾蜍把衬衫平铺在甲板上。
旁白 neutral
" Okay, I'll rub some soap on it," said Toad
“好吧,我给它擦点肥皂。”蟾蜍说。
旁白 neutral
" Hmmm, now what do I do?
“嗯,现在我该做什么呢?
旁白 neutral
Oh, I'll dip it in the tub again!" said Toad
哦,我再把它浸到盆里!”蟾蜍说。
旁白 neutral
Toad put the shirt in the water
蟾蜍把衬衫放进水里。
旁白 neutral
" Hmmm, it's still dirty," Toad said, taking it out
“嗯,还是脏的。”蟾蜍说着,把它拿出来。
旁白 neutral
He splashed the shirt in the tub again and again
他把衬衫在盆里甩来甩去,一遍又一遍。
旁白 neutral
" I know! I'll twist the shirt!" said Toad
“我知道了!我把衬衫拧一拧!”蟾蜍说。
旁白 neutral
He twisted and hit the shirt against the tub
他拧着衬衫,在盆上拍打。
旁白 neutral
Soap bubbles spilled over the side into a puddle
肥皂泡从盆边溢出,淌成一滩。
旁白 neutral
" Ahhh!" Toad yelled, as he slipped and fell
“啊!”蟾蜍滑倒时大叫一声。
旁白 neutral
" Ow, my back hurts," cried Toad
“哎哟,我的背好疼。”蟾蜍哭喊道。
旁白 neutral
" And where's the soap?"
“肥皂哪儿去了?”
旁白 neutral
He crawled around looking for the soap
他爬来跑去找肥皂。
旁白 neutral
Toad was wet and covered in bubbles
蟾蜍浑身湿透,沾满了泡泡。
旁白 neutral
The possum burst into laughter
负鼠哈哈大笑起来。
旁白 neutral
" I've been watching!" she shouted
“我一直在看着呢!”她喊道。
旁白 neutral
" You've never washed anything in your life!
“你这辈子从没洗过任何东西!
旁白 neutral
You are a big liar!"
你是个大骗子!”
旁白 neutral
" How dare you talk to me like that!" yelled Toad
“你竟敢这样跟我说话!”蟾蜍吼道。
旁白 neutral
He stood up proudly in his wet dress
他穿着湿裙子骄傲地站起来。
旁白 neutral
" I am Toad! Rich and famous Toad!" he said
“我是蟾蜍!有钱有名的蟾蜍!”他说。
旁白 neutral
" I will not be made fun of by a possum!"
“我才不会让一只负鼠来取笑我!”