Level 3 · 柳林风声
🎬

E60 · Episodes

060 尘埃陌客

尘埃陌客

Little Fox · The Wind in the Willows · Episode 60 — 尘埃陌客.

30 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

The dusty stranger bowed to Rat

那个满身尘土的陌生人对水鼠鞠了一躬。

旁白 neutral

Then he smiled and sat down

然后他微笑着坐了下来。

旁白 neutral

Rat sat down too

水鼠也坐了下来。

旁白 neutral

The stranger took a deep breath

陌生人深吸了一口气。

旁白 neutral

" I smell clover and smoke on the wind

“我闻到了风中的三叶草和炊烟的味道。

旁白 neutral

A river runs close by here," he said, sniffing

附近有一条河,”他嗅着鼻子说道。

旁白 neutral

" You have a good life, my friend."

“你过着不错的生活,我的朋友。”

旁白 neutral

" Yes," said Rat proudly

“是的,”水鼠骄傲地说。

旁白 neutral

" The riverbank is the best!"

“河岸是最棒的!”

旁白 neutral

The visitor smiled to himself

访客自顾自地笑了笑。

旁白 neutral

" Well, it's not for everyone," he said

“嗯,这并不适合所有人,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" Where are you from?" asked Rat

“你从哪里来?”水鼠问道。

旁白 neutral

" I am a sea rat," he said

“我是一只海鼠,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" I was born in an old city far away."

“我出生在很远的一座古城里。”

旁白 neutral

" A sea rat?" asked Rat

“一只海鼠?”水鼠问道。

旁白 neutral

" Yes," said Sea Rat

“是的,”海鼠说。

旁白 neutral

" I know every port in the world."

“我认识世界上的每一个港口。”

旁白 neutral

" You sail on big ships!" said Rat

“你在大船上航行!”水鼠说。

旁白 neutral

Rat loved all boats, big and small

水鼠喜爱所有的船,无论大小。

旁白 neutral

" Tell me all about it!" said Rat

“快跟我讲讲这一切!”水鼠说。

旁白 neutral

" Once I sailed the coast of Italy," said Sea Rat

“有一次,我沿着意大利的海岸航行,”海鼠说。

旁白 neutral

" I lived in the captain's cabin."

“我住在船长的舱室里。”

旁白 neutral

Sea Rat sighed with pleasure

海鼠愉快地叹了口气。

旁白 neutral

" We ate shellfish with wine!

“我们吃贝类海鲜配葡萄酒!

旁白 neutral

We dined on baked bread and cheese

我们正餐吃烤面包和奶酪。

旁白 neutral

On shore, we lay under olive trees."

在岸上,我们躺在橄榄树下。”

旁白 neutral

Rat imagined all the food

水鼠想象着所有的食物。

旁白 neutral

" Now I'm hungry," said Rat

“现在我饿了,”水鼠说。

旁白 neutral

" Will you have lunch with me?"

“你愿意和我一起吃午饭吗?”

旁白 neutral

" A wonderful idea!" said Sea Rat

“好主意!”海鼠说。