E56 · Episodes
056 列车奇遇
列车奇遇
Little Fox · The Wind in the Willows · Episode 56 — 列车奇遇.
31 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Toad looked up from the bench
蟾蜍从长椅上抬起头。
旁白 neutral
" Are you all right?" said the train engineer
“你没事吧?”火车司机问道。
旁白 neutral
" You don't look very happy."
“你看起来不太高兴。”
旁白 neutral
" Oh, sir!" said Toad, crying
“哦,先生!”蟾蜍哭着说。
旁白 neutral
" I am a poor washwoman
“我是个可怜的洗衣妇。
旁白 neutral
I lost all my money."
我的钱全丢了。”
旁白 neutral
" That's awful," said the engineer
“太糟糕了,”司机说。
旁白 neutral
" I can't pay for a ticket," cried Toad
“我付不起车票,”蟾蜍哭喊道。
旁白 neutral
" I must get home!"
“我必须回家!”
旁白 neutral
" Do you have kids?" asked the engineer
“你有孩子吗?”司机问。
旁白 neutral
" Why, yes!" said Toad
“是啊,没错!”蟾蜍说。
旁白 neutral
" I have lots of kids
“我有很多孩子。
旁白 neutral
They will be crying and hungry."
他们会又哭又饿的。”
旁白 neutral
" Well, I'll help you," said the engineer
“好吧,我来帮你。”火车司机说。
旁白 neutral
" You can wash my shirts to repay me."
“为了报答我,你可以帮我洗衬衫。”
旁白 neutral
" I will, as soon as I get home," said Toad
“一到家我就洗。”蟾蜍说。
旁白 neutral
" Hop up!" said the engineer
“跳上来吧!”火车司机说。
旁白 neutral
" You can ride on the engine with me."
“你可以跟我一起在火车头上。”
旁白 neutral
Toad thanked him and climbed up
蟾蜍谢过他,爬了上去。
旁白 neutral
Toad didn't know how to wash a shirt
蟾蜍根本不会洗衬衫。
旁白 neutral
He wasn't going to learn either
他也没打算去学。
旁白 neutral
" I'll send him money," Toad thought
“我会给他寄钱的。”蟾蜍心想。
旁白 neutral
" I'll send enough to wash his shirts for a year!"
“我要寄足够洗一整年衬衫的钱给他!”
旁白 neutral
A flagman at the station waved a flag
车站的信号员挥动了一面旗子。
旁白 neutral
The engineer blew his whistle
火车司机吹响了汽笛。
旁白 neutral
The train sped away
火车飞驰而去。
旁白 neutral
Toad danced with delight
蟾蜍高兴得手舞足蹈。
旁白 neutral
" Soon I'll be at Toad Hall!" Toad thought
“我很快就能到蟾宫了!”蟾蜍心想。
旁白 neutral
The engineer leaned out the side
火车司机把身子探出车外。
旁白 neutral
" I hear another train behind us!" he shouted
“我听到我们后面有另一列火车!”他喊道。
旁白 neutral
" It's chasing us, and it's coming fast!"
“它正在追我们,而且来得很快!”