Level 3 · 柳林风声
🎬

E55 · Episodes

055 身无分文

身无分文

Little Fox · The Wind in the Willows · Episode 55 — 身无分文.

30 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" Madam, hurry up and pay," said the ticket seller

“太太,快点付钱吧。”售票员说。

旁白 neutral

" Customers are waiting."

“其他乘客都在等着呢。”

旁白 neutral

Toad turned around

蟾蜍转过身。

旁白 neutral

A long line waited behind him

他身后排着长长的队伍。

旁白 neutral

" Hurry up!" said a possum

“快点!”一只负鼠说。

旁白 neutral

" Hey, we're waiting!" yelled a turkey

“嘿,我们等着呢!”一只火鸡喊道。

旁白 neutral

" I'm sure I have some money," said Toad

“我肯定带着钱。”蟾蜍说。

旁白 neutral

Toad searched through his clothes again

蟾蜍又把衣服翻了个遍。

旁白 neutral

His shawl fell off, and he tore his dress

他的披肩掉了下来,裙子也撕破了。

旁白 neutral

" My money is in my coat," thought Toad

“我的钱在外套里。”蟾蜍想。

旁白 neutral

" I left it in the jail!"

“我把它落在监狱里了!”

旁白 neutral

Toad smiled at the ticket seller

蟾蜍朝售票员笑了笑。

旁白 neutral

" Just give me a ticket

“就给我一张票吧。

旁白 neutral

I'll send you the money

我会把钱寄给你。

旁白 neutral

I'm rich and famous!"

我又有钱又有名!”

旁白 neutral

Everyone behind him laughed

他身后的每个人都大笑起来。

旁白 neutral

" This washwoman is rich!" said the possum

“这个洗衣妇很有钱!”负鼠说。

旁白 neutral

" And famous too!" said the turkey

“还很有名呢!”火鸡说。

旁白 neutral

" Stand aside, lady," said the ticket seller

“请让开,女士。”售票员说。

旁白 neutral

A raccoon poked Toad from behind

一只浣熊从后面捅了捅蟾蜍。

旁白 neutral

" My good woman," he said." Make room."

“我的好太太,”他说,“让个地方。”

旁白 neutral

Toad ran from the ticket window

蟾蜍从售票窗口跑开了。

旁白 neutral

He sat on a bench and cried

他坐在一张长椅上哭了起来。

旁白 neutral

" I almost got a ticket for home!" he said

“我差点就能买到回家的票了!”他说。

旁白 neutral

" Soon the police will know I escaped

“很快警察就会知道我越狱了。

旁白 neutral

They will hunt me down

他们会追捕我的。

旁白 neutral

I'll go back to jail."

我又要回监狱了。”

旁白 neutral

Just then, a voice called out to him

就在那时,一个声音叫住了他。

旁白 neutral

It was the train engineer

原来是火车司机。

旁白 neutral

" Hello lady!" he said." What's wrong?"

“你好,女士!”他说,“你怎么了?”