E40 · Episodes
040 碰撞翻滚
碰撞翻滚
Little Fox · The Wind in the Willows · Episode 40 — 碰撞翻滚.
32 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Badger put the bedroom key in his pocket
獾把卧室钥匙放进了口袋。
旁白 neutral
Toad looked out the keyhole
蟾蜍从钥匙孔往外看。
旁白 neutral
" Open the door!" screamed Toad
“开门!”蟾蜍尖叫道。
旁白 neutral
" You can't lock me in here!"
“你们不能把我锁在这里!”
旁白 neutral
" Calm down, Toad," said Rat
“冷静点,蟾蜍,”水鼠说。
旁白 neutral
Mole said," We'll look after everything."
鼹鼠说:“我们会照看好一切的。”
旁白 neutral
" Your money won't be wasted!" said Badger
“你的钱不会白花的!”獾说。
旁白 neutral
" Let me out!" yelled Toad
“放我出去!”蟾蜍大喊道。
旁白 neutral
" No more police," said Rat
“不会再惹上警察了,”水鼠说。
旁白 neutral
" Let me out!" yelled Toad
“放我出去!”蟾蜍大喊道。
旁白 neutral
" No more hospitals," said Mole
“别再住院了。”鼹鼠说。
旁白 neutral
" Let me out!" yelled Toad
“放我出去!”蟾蜍大喊。
旁白 neutral
Toad's three friends went downstairs
蟾蜍的三个朋友走下楼。
旁白 neutral
" Toad is still screaming," said Mole
“蟾蜍还在尖叫。”鼹鼠说。
旁白 neutral
" We must guard him every minute," said Badger
“我们必须每一分钟都看住他。”獾说。
旁白 neutral
" I'll take the first watch," said Rat
“我来值第一班。”河鼠说。
旁白 neutral
Badger and Mole left Rat with the key
獾和鼹鼠把钥匙留给河鼠就走了。
旁白 neutral
They went outside to put the car away
他们出去把车收起来。
旁白 neutral
Upstairs, Toad moved four chairs
楼上,蟾蜍挪动了四把椅子。
旁白 neutral
He set them up like the seats of a car
他把它们摆成了汽车的座位。
旁白 neutral
" I'm going for a drive anyway!" yelled Toad
“我不管,我就是要开车!”蟾蜍大喊。
旁白 neutral
" Vroom!" said Toad, sitting in a seat
“呜——呜!”蟾蜍说着,坐到一个座位上。
旁白 neutral
" I'm speeding!" said Toad, leaning forward
“我在加速!”蟾蜍说着,身子往前倾。
旁白 neutral
" Watch out!" cried Toad, pretending to crash
“小心!”蟾蜍喊道,假装要撞车了。
旁白 neutral
Toad flipped forward and fell on the floor
蟾蜍向前一翻,摔在了地上。
旁白 neutral
" What fun!" he said, and he did it again
“太好玩了!”他说着,又做了一遍。
旁白 neutral
Crash, flip, thud! Crash, flip, thud!
砰!翻!咚!砰!翻!咚!
旁白 neutral
Rat ran upstairs
河鼠跑上楼。
旁白 neutral
" Are you all right?" asked Rat through the door
“你没事吧?”河鼠隔着门问道。
旁白 neutral
" Rat," moaned Toad," get me a doctor
“河鼠,”蟾蜍呻吟道,“给我找个医生来。
旁白 neutral
I hit my head
我撞到头了。
旁白 neutral
I may not live much longer."
我可能活不了多久了。”