Level 3 · 柳林风声
🎬

E29 · Episodes

029 寻找家园

寻找家园

Little Fox · The Wind in the Willows · Episode 29 — 寻找家园.

30 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Rat sat beside Mole on the log

河鼠坐在鼹鼠旁边的圆木上。

旁白 neutral

" When I c-c-called you," cried Mole," you w-w-wouldn't listen."

“当...当我...我叫你的时候,”鼹鼠哭着说,“你...你...你根本不听。”

旁白 neutral

Rat patted Mole on the shoulder

河鼠拍了拍鼹鼠的肩膀。

旁白 neutral

" You d-d-didn't turn back

“你...你没有回头。

旁白 neutral

I h-h-had to leave it," cried Mole

我...我...我不得不离开它,”鼹鼠哭着说。

旁白 neutral

" I only wanted to see my home again!"

“我只想再看看我的家!”

旁白 neutral

" I've been so selfish!" said Rat

“我真是太自私了!”河鼠说。

旁白 neutral

" I only cared about my home by the river."

“我只顾着自己在河边的家。”

旁白 neutral

Mole wiped his tears

鼹鼠擦干眼泪。

旁白 neutral

" Well," said Rat," we're going to find your home."

“好了,”河鼠说,“我们要去找你的家。”

旁白 neutral

Rat stood up

河鼠站了起来。

旁白 neutral

" Come along," he said

“跟我来,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" Show me the way."

“带路吧。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh Ratty, it's no good," said Mole

“哦,河鼠,没用的,”鼹鼠说。

旁白 neutral

" It will be dark soon."

“天很快就要黑了。”

旁白 neutral

" We will find your place," Rat said

“我们会找到你的家的,”河鼠说。

旁白 neutral

" Even if we stay out all night."

“哪怕我们要在外面待一整夜。”

旁白 neutral

Rat took Mole's arm, and they walked back

河鼠拉着鼹鼠的胳膊,他们往回走。

旁白 neutral

" I think I smell it, Rat," said Mole

“我觉得我闻到它的味道了,河鼠,”鼹鼠说。

旁白 neutral

Mole stopped and raised his nose

鼹鼠停下来,抬起鼻子。

旁白 neutral

" Well?" asked Rat, excited

“怎么样?”河鼠兴奋地问。

旁白 neutral

Mole sniffed his way across a field

鼹鼠一路嗅着穿过一片田野。

旁白 neutral

He ran this way and that

他东奔西跑。

旁白 neutral

" Have you found it, Mole?" asked Rat

“找到了吗,鼹鼠?”河鼠问。

旁白 neutral

Suddenly Mole dived

突然,鼹鼠一下子钻了下去。

旁白 neutral

" Where did he go?" said Rat

“他去哪儿了?”河鼠说。

旁白 neutral

Mole poked his head out of a small tunnel

鼹鼠从一个小隧道里探出头来。

旁白 neutral

" It's down here!" Mole said

“就在这下面!”鼹鼠说。

旁白 neutral

Rat dived right behind him

河鼠紧跟着他钻了进去。

旁白 neutral

Down the dark tunnel they went!

他们沿着黑暗的隧道往下走!