Level 7 · 金银岛
🎬

E02 · Episodes

002 黑狗的出现与消失

黑狗的出现与消失

Little Fox Level 7 · Treasure Island · Episode 2 — 黑狗的出现与消失.

78 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Early one frosty January morning, the captain walked to the beach with his cutlass — the sword he always kept by his side — swinging under his old blue coat

一月初一个寒冷的清晨,船长走向海滩,他那把从不离身的弯刀在他破旧的蓝色外套下晃来晃去。

旁白 neutral

He carried his brass telescope under his arm, and he had his hat tilted back on his head

他腋下夹着黄铜望远镜,帽子向后仰着戴在头上。

旁白 neutral

The old man's breath hung in the air like smoke

老人呼出的气像烟一样悬浮在空中。

旁白 neutral

Mother was helping my sick father upstairs

母亲正在楼上照顾生病的父亲,

旁白 neutral

and I was setting the table for the captain's breakfast when the door opened and a pale, greasy-looking creature walked in

我正在为船长摆放早餐桌,这时门开了,一个长相油腻、面色苍白的家伙走了进来。

旁白 neutral

He was missing two fingers from his left hand and he wore a cutlass too, but he didn't look like a seafaring man

他左手缺了两根手指,也佩着一把弯刀,但他看起来不像个航海的人。

旁白 neutral

" May I help you, sir?" I asked

“先生,有什么需要吗?”我问道。

旁白 neutral

" I'll have some rum," he said

“给我来点朗姆酒,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" Are you setting that table for my mate Bill?"

“你摆这桌子,是给我的老伙计比尔吗?”

旁白 neutral

" It's for the captain," I said

“这是给船长的,”我说。

旁白 neutral

" Well," he said," I expect Bill might like to be called ' captain.'

“嗯,”他说,“我想比尔可能喜欢被称作‘船长’。”

旁白 neutral

Does your captain have a scar on one cheek and a pleasant personality when he's drunk?

你们船长是不是一边脸颊上有道疤,喝醉时脾气很好?

旁白 neutral

Has he a sea chest that he guards most carefully?" I nodded

他是不是有个保管得特别小心的水手箱?”我点点头。

旁白 neutral

" Now, my lad, tell me, is my mate Bill here?"

“那么,小伙子,告诉我,我的伙计比尔在这儿吗?”

旁白 neutral

" He's out walking," I said." He'll return soon."

“他出去散步了,”我说,“很快就回来。”

旁白 neutral

" Ah," said he," good."

“啊,”他说,“好。”

旁白 neutral

The stranger hung around the door like a cat waiting for a mouse

那个陌生人在门边转悠,像只等着老鼠的猫。

旁白 neutral

Once, when I stepped outside, a change came over his face and he angrily said," Get back in here!"

有一次我走到外面,他脸色一变,生气地说:“回到这里来!”

旁白 neutral

Then he suddenly became very polite, half smiling and half sneering

然后他突然变得很客气,半笑半嘲讽。

旁白 neutral

" You're a good boy." He patted my shoulder." I have a son of my own."

“你是个好孩子。”他拍拍我的肩膀,“我也有个儿子。”

旁白 neutral

Then the stranger looked out the window and said cheerfully," Ah, here comes my friend Bill

然后陌生人望向窗外,高兴地说:“啊,我的朋友比尔来了。”

旁白 neutral

Let's move aside, sonny, and we'll give Bill a little surprise — bless his heart."

我们躲到一边去,小伙子,给比尔一个小惊喜——愿上帝保佑他。

旁白 neutral

He pushed me back until we were both hidden behind the open door

他把我往后推,直到我们都藏在敞开的门后面。

旁白 neutral

I was very alarmed, but the stranger seemed frightened too

我非常惊慌,但那个陌生人似乎也很害怕。

旁白 neutral

He swallowed hard and grabbed the handle of his cutlass, loosening the blade in its sheath

他咽了口唾沫,抓住弯刀的刀柄,把刀刃在鞘里松了松。

旁白 neutral

Unsuspecting, the captain marched in the door and across the room to the table where his breakfast lay

船长毫无察觉,大步走进门,穿过房间,来到放着早餐的桌旁。

旁白 neutral

" Bill," the stranger said in a bold voice as he pushed me away

“比尔,”陌生人推开我,大声说道。

旁白 neutral

The captain spun around, and he became so pale that his nose was nearly blue

船长猛地转过身,脸色煞白,鼻子几乎发青。

旁白 neutral

I felt sorry to see him suddenly turn so old and sick

看到他突然变得如此苍老和病态,我感到很难过。

旁白 neutral

" Black Dog!" gasped the captain, looking as if he'd seen a ghost

“黑狗!”船长倒吸一口气,仿佛见到了鬼一样。

旁白 neutral

" And who else?" the stranger said

“还能有谁?”陌生人说道。

旁白 neutral

" I'm here to see you, Billy, my old shipmate. It's been a while since I lost these two fingers."

“我就是来找你的,比利,我的老伙计。自从我少了这两根手指,可有日子没见了。”

旁白 neutral

He held up his mutilated hand

他举起那只残缺不全的手。

旁白 neutral

" Well, you found me," the captain said, recovering." Here I am. What do you want?"

“好吧,”船长镇定下来说道,“你找到我了。我就在这儿。你想干什么?”

旁白 neutral

" Let's just sit down over there and talk like old shipmates, Billy Bones," Black Dog said

“咱们就像老船友一样,去那边坐下聊聊吧,比利·彭斯。”黑狗说。

旁白 neutral

Then Black Dog looked at me." Leave us

然后黑狗看向我。“你走开。

旁白 neutral

And I don't want to see you listening to our conversation, sonny."

小子,别让我看到你在偷听我们谈话。”

旁白 neutral

I left them at the table, but I did my best to pick up a word or two from where I waited at the bar

我让他们俩待在桌边,但我在吧台等着的时候,还是尽力想偷听个一言半语。

旁白 neutral

I heard mostly curses from the captain

我听到的大部分是船长的咒骂声。

旁白 neutral

" No, no, no!" he cried." If I'm going to hang, then everyone will!"

“不,不,不!”他喊道,“要是我得上绞架,那谁都别想跑!”

旁白 neutral

They shouted and swore and began to fight, knocking over a chair and table

他们叫骂着扭打起来,撞翻了椅子和桌子。

旁白 neutral

I ran over to watch as their cutlasses clashed

我跑过去,看他们的弯刀互相碰撞。

旁白 neutral

Then Black Dog let out a cry of pain

然后黑狗发出一声痛苦的叫喊。

旁白 neutral

He turned and started to run with the captain right behind him

他转身就跑,船长紧追其后。

旁白 neutral

Blood was streaming from Black Dog's left shoulder as he sprinted through the door

黑狗冲出门时,鲜血从他左肩汩汩流下。

旁白 neutral

The captain took aim with his cutlass and threw it at Black Dog

船长用他的弯刀瞄准,朝黑狗掷了过去,

旁白 neutral

and he might have split Black Dog's head in half if not for our big sign saying " Admiral Benbow."

要不是我家那块写着“本鲍将军”的大招牌,黑狗的脑袋可能就劈成两半了。

旁白 neutral

The frame still has a nick where the sword hit it

门框上至今还留着那把刀砍出的豁口。

旁白 neutral

Despite his wound, Black Dog ran off and disappeared over the hill

尽管受了伤,黑狗还是跑掉了,消失在山丘的那一边。

旁白 neutral

The captain rubbed his eyes and went inside

船长揉了揉眼睛,走进了屋里。

旁白 neutral

" Jim," he said, clutching the wall," I need some rum."

“吉姆,”他扶着墙说,“我得来点朗姆酒。”

旁白 neutral

" Are you hurt?" I cried

“您受伤了吗?”我叫道。

旁白 neutral

" Rum," he repeated." Rum! Rum!"

“朗姆酒,”他重复道。“朗姆酒!朗姆酒!”

旁白 neutral

Shaking, I ran to get it, but my hands were so unsteady I broke the glass and had to fill another

我颤抖着跑去拿酒,可手抖得太厉害了,把杯子都打碎了,只好又倒了一杯。

旁白 neutral

Suddenly, I heard a loud crash and ran toward the sound

突然,我听到一声巨响,便循声跑了过去。

旁白 neutral

The captain was lying on the floor

船长正躺在地上。

旁白 neutral

Alarmed by all the noise, Mother came downstairs

母亲被这些声响惊动了,下楼来了。

旁白 neutral

" He's drunk! What a disgrace!" she cried." And with your poor father sick!"

“他喝醉了!真不像话!”她喊道,“你可怜的父亲还病着呢!”

旁白 neutral

My mother and I raised the captain's head

我和母亲把船长的头扶了起来。

旁白 neutral

His eyes were closed and he was breathing loud and hard

他双眼紧闭,呼吸声又响又沉重。

旁白 neutral

I had the rum, but his teeth and jaws were shut tight

我手里拿着朗姆酒,可他的牙关却咬得紧紧的。

旁白 neutral

We were relieved when the door opened, and we saw Dr. Livesey, here to visit Father

门开了,我们松了口气,原来是利夫西医生来给我父亲看病。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, Doctor!" Mother cried

“哦,医生!”母亲喊道。

旁白 neutral

" He looks as if he's had a stroke," said the doctor

“他看起来像是中风了,”医生说。

旁白 neutral

" Now, Mrs. Hawkins, run upstairs to your husband

“现在,霍金斯太太,快上楼去照看你的丈夫。

旁白 neutral

I'll do my best to help this worthless fellow."

我会尽力救治这个没用的家伙。”

旁白 neutral

The doctor had just loosened the captain's collar when the old man awoke

医生刚松开船长的衣领,老头就醒了。

旁白 neutral

The captain recognized the doctor and frowned, and then he saw me

船长认出了医生,皱起了眉头,接着他看到了我。

旁白 neutral

" Where's Black Dog?" he asked, trying to raise himself up

“黑狗在哪儿?”他问道,一边挣扎着想坐起来。

旁白 neutral

" There's no black dog here," said the doctor

“这儿没什么黑狗,”医生说。

旁白 neutral

" You drank too much and had a stroke."

“你酒喝太多了,中风了。”

旁白 neutral

" Where is he?" the captain gasped

“他在哪儿?”船长喘着粗气问。

旁白 neutral

" Listen to me," the doctor said

“听我说,”医生说。

旁白 neutral

" One drink won't kill you, but keep drinking one after another and you'll die — do you understand that? — die."

“喝一杯不会要你的命,可你一再喝下去,就会送命的——明白吗?——会送命的。”

旁白 neutral

We hoisted the captain upstairs and put him to bed

我们把船长抬上楼,安置在床上。

旁白 neutral

" Heed my words," said the doctor." Rum will kill you."

“留心听我的话,”医生说,“朗姆酒会要了你的命。”

旁白 neutral

Out of earshot, the doctor told me," He should rest for a week

走到船长听不见的地方,医生对我说:“他得休息一个星期。

旁白 neutral

Another stroke could end his sorry life."

再中风一次,就会送掉他这条可怜的命。”