Level 7 · 金银岛
🎬

E03 · Episodes

003 黑券

黑券

Little Fox Level 7 · Treasure Island · Episode 3 — 黑券.

75 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Later that day, I stopped at the captain's door with a cool drink

那天晚些时候,我端着一杯冷饮停在船长的门前。

旁白 neutral

He seemed weak and excited at the same time

他看起来既虚弱又兴奋。

旁白 neutral

" Jim," he said," I've been good to you. But now, I'm low and alone

“吉姆,”他说,“我一直待你不薄。但现在,我情绪低落,孤身一人。”

旁白 neutral

Bring me some rum, won't you, matey?"

给我拿点朗姆酒,好吗,伙计?”

旁白 neutral

" The doctor? —," I began

“医生?——”我开口说道。

旁白 neutral

He cursed the doctor." Doctors are all swabs, only fit to clean a ship," he said

他咒骂医生。“医生都是些扫帚,只配打扫船,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" What does the doctor know? I've been in places hot as a furnace, with mates falling sick with yellow fever, and I lived on rum, I tell you

“医生懂什么?我去过热得像火炉的地方,同伴们染上黄热病倒下,而我全靠朗姆酒活下来,告诉你。

旁白 neutral

If I can't have some rum now, I'll die — and my death will be your fault, Jim."

如果我现在喝不到朗姆酒,我会死的——而我的死就是你的错,吉姆。”

旁白 neutral

He cursed some more and then began to plead

他又咒骂了一会儿,然后开始哀求。

旁白 neutral

" Look how my fingers are shaking. I haven't had a drop to drink today

看我的手指抖得多厉害。今天我滴酒未沾。

旁白 neutral

The doctor himself said one glass wouldn't hurt me

医生亲口说,喝一杯不碍事。

旁白 neutral

I'll give you a gold coin for a drink, Jim!"

吉姆,给我来一杯!我给你一枚金币!

旁白 neutral

He was growing far too excited and loud, and my father needed peace and quiet

他越来越激动,嗓门也大得吓人,可父亲需要静养。

旁白 neutral

And the doctor had said one drink wouldn't hurt

何况医生也说过,一杯不碍事的。

旁白 neutral

Finally I said," I don't want your money, except what you owe my father

最后我只好说:“我不要你的钱,除了你欠我父亲的那份。

旁白 neutral

I'll get you one glass, and no more."

我给你倒一杯,就一杯,不能再多了。”

旁白 neutral

When I brought it, he seized it greedily and drank

我刚把酒端过去,他就贪婪地抓过杯子,一饮而尽。

旁白 neutral

" Aye," he said." That's better. How long must I lie here?"

“啊,”他说,“这才像话。我还得在这儿躺多久?”

旁白 neutral

" A week, at least," I replied

“至少一周。”我回答。

旁白 neutral

" Thunder!" the captain cried loudly." I can't do that!

“天打雷劈!”船长大声嚷道,“我可躺不了!

旁白 neutral

They'll find out where I am and give me the black spot. I must get away."

他们会找到我,给我黑点。我必须离开。

旁白 neutral

He rose from the pillow with great difficulty, holding on to my shoulder with a grip that almost made me cry out

他艰难地从枕头上撑起身,死死抓住我的肩膀,抓得我差点叫出声来。

旁白 neutral

Then he paused, sat up in bed, and said," Help me up."

然后他停了一下,在床上坐直,说:“扶我起来。”

旁白 neutral

But before I could, he fell back on his pillow

但我还没来得及扶,他就又倒回了枕头上。

旁白 neutral

" You saw that seafaring man today?"

“你今天见到那个水手了?”

旁白 neutral

" Black Dog?" I asked

“黑狗?” 我问。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, Black Dog. He's bad, but there are worse men than him from old Flint's crew

“对,黑狗。他是坏,但弗林特那帮老船员里还有比他更坏的人。”

旁白 neutral

They're after my sea chest, boy, and if I can't get away..." The old man coughed

“他们想抢我的水手箱,孩子,要是我逃不掉的话……” 老头咳嗽起来。

旁白 neutral

" Captain?" I said

“船长?” 我说。

旁白 neutral

" You get on a horse and ride to that doctor and tell him to have them all arrested, all of them, all that's left of old Flint's crew!"

“你骑上马去找那个医生,让他把他们全抓起来,一个也不留,弗林特那帮老船员剩下的祸害全都抓起来!”

旁白 neutral

The captain closed his eyes, but kept speaking

原文>

旁白 neutral

" I was Flint's first mate, and I am the only one who knows the secret place

原文>

旁白 neutral

Flint told me when he was dying

原文>

旁白 neutral

But don't get the doctor unless Flint's old crew puts the black spot on me, or if you see Black Dog again, or a seafaring man with one leg — him above all."

原文>

旁白 neutral

" But what's the black spot?" I asked

原文>

旁白 neutral

" It's a judgment, Jim — an evil summons to my own death."

原文>

旁白 neutral

I gave him some medicine, and he fell into a deep sleep

原文>

旁白 neutral

As it happened, my father died quite suddenly that evening

原文>

旁白 neutral

Our grief, the visits from the neighbors, the funeral arrangements, and the work at the inn kept me too busy to worry about the captain for a few days

原文>

旁白 neutral

He came downstairs to eat his meals as usual, but he drank more rum than he had before

原文>

旁白 neutral

He seemed shut up in his own thoughts, never talking to me or any of the other guests

他似乎陷入自己的思绪中,从来不同我或其他客人说话。

旁白 neutral

Then one frosty afternoon, as I stood at the door, full of sad thoughts, I noticed a blind man outside

后来一个寒冷的下午,我满心悲伤地站在门口,注意到外面有个盲人。

旁白 neutral

He tapped his way down the road, using a long stick for a cane

他用一根长棍当拐杖,敲着路面走了过来。

旁白 neutral

He wore a green cloth over his eyes and a huge, tattered sea cloak with a hood that made him appear deformed

他眼睛上蒙着绿布,身穿一件带兜帽的巨大破旧海员斗篷,模样显得畸形。

旁白 neutral

I never saw a more dreadful-looking figure

我从未见过如此可怕的人物。

旁白 neutral

He stopped, and addressing the air, said," Will any kind friend inform a poor blind man where he is?"

他停下脚步,对着空气说道:“哪位好心人能告诉一个可怜的盲人,他这是在什么地方?”

旁白 neutral

" You are at the Admiral Benbow Inn," I said

“您在本葆海军上将客栈。”我说。

旁白 neutral

" I hear a young voice," he said

“我听到一个年轻的声音。”他说。

旁白 neutral

" Will you give me your hand, my kind young friend, and lead me in?"

“你愿意把手伸给我,好心的年轻朋友,带我进去吗?”

旁白 neutral

I held out my hand, and the horrible, soft-spoken, eyeless creature gripped me so hard it hurt

我伸出手,那个可怕、说话温和、没有眼珠的家伙紧紧抓住我,抓得生疼。

旁白 neutral

I struggled, but the blind man pulled me closer

我挣扎着想挣脱,但那盲人把我拉得更近了。

旁白 neutral

" Now, boy," he said," take me to the captain or I'll break your arm."

“听着,小子,”他说,“带我去见船长,不然我就拧断你的胳膊。”

旁白 neutral

He gave my arm a wrench that made me cry out

他狠拧了一下我的胳膊,疼得我叫出声来。

旁白 neutral

" Sir," I said," the captain is ill."

“先生,”我说,“船长他病了。”

旁白 neutral

" March," he commanded

“走,”他命令道。

旁白 neutral

The blind man held me tight, and I never heard a voice more cruel, cold, and ugly

那盲人紧紧抓住我,我从未听过比这更残忍、冷酷又丑恶的声音。

旁白 neutral

" Lead me to him and say,' A friend is here to see you, Bill,' or else I'll do this."

“带我去见他,然后说,‘比尔,有位朋友来看你了,’不然我就这么拧。”

旁白 neutral

And he pinched me so hard I thought I'd faint

他掐得我那么用力,以至于我以为自己要晕过去了。

旁白 neutral

I walked over to the captain's table and said," Your friend is here, Bill!"

我走到船长的桌旁,说道:“比尔,你的朋友来了!”

旁白 neutral

The poor captain raised his head from his arms on the table; the drunkenness went out of his eyes, and he stared at me sober

可怜的船长把头从桌上的胳膊间抬起来,眼中的醉意消失了,清醒地凝视着我。

旁白 neutral

He looked mortally sick

他看起来像是病入膏肓。

旁白 neutral

" Time for business," the blind man said

“该办正事了,”盲人说道。

旁白 neutral

" Boy, take his wrist and bring it near to me."

“小子,抓住他的手腕,递到我这边来。”

旁白 neutral

I took the captain's wrist and he didn't resist

我抓住了船长的手腕,他没有反抗。

旁白 neutral

I brought his hand toward the blind man and then saw something pass from the blind man's hand into the captain's palm

我把他的手引向盲人,接着看到有个东西从那盲人手中落到了船长的掌心。

旁白 neutral

" And now that's done," the blind man said

“好了,事儿办完了,”盲人说道。

旁白 neutral

He let go of me, and with incredible nimbleness, skipped out of the inn

他放开我,以难以置信的敏捷速度,连蹦带跳地窜出了客栈。

旁白 neutral

He went out to the road, his stick tap-tap-tapping into the distance

他走到了大路上,他的手杖敲击地面,笃笃笃地渐渐远去。

旁白 neutral

The captain looked sharply into his palm

船长目光锐利地看着自己的掌心。

旁白 neutral

" Ten o'clock!" he cried." Six hours."

“十点钟!”他喊道。“我们只有六个小时了。”

旁白 neutral

He sprang to his feet but then staggered backward, putting his hand to his throat

他猛地跳起来,但接着又向后踉跄,用手捂住了自己的喉咙。

旁白 neutral

Swaying for a moment, he then fell with a thud to the floor

他摇晃了片刻,然后砰的一声倒在地板上。

旁白 neutral

I ran to him at once." Mother!" I cried." Help us! Mother!"

我立刻跑到他身边。“妈妈!”我哭喊道。“快来帮忙!妈妈!”

旁白 neutral

But it was too late. The captain was dead

但已经太晚了。船长死了。

旁白 neutral

I burst into tears. It was the second death I'd known, and the sorrow of the first was still fresh in my heart

我顿时放声大哭。这是我经历的第二次死亡,而第一次的悲痛在我心中仍记忆犹新。