Level 4 · 拇指姑娘
🎬

E15 · Episodes

015 归家

归家

Little Fox Level 4 · Thumbelina · Episode 15 — 归家.

68 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Thumbelina climbed onto Pete's back

拇指姑娘爬到了皮特的背上。

旁白 neutral

They were safe

他们安全了。

旁白 neutral

" We did it, Pete!" she shouted

“我们成功了,皮特!”她喊道。

旁白 neutral

" That was a great plan," he said

“那真是个很棒的计划,”他说。

旁白 neutral

Thumbelina and Pete flew a long time without stopping

拇指姑娘和皮特不停地飞了很长时间。

旁白 neutral

" If you get cold, get under my feathers," he said to her

“要是你觉得冷,就钻进我的羽毛下面,”他对她说。

旁白 neutral

" Hey, how did you learn the secret talking songs?"

“嘿,你是怎么学会那首神秘的飞翔之歌的?”

旁白 neutral

" I met two birds named Kris and Maggie," said Thumbelina proudly

“我遇到了两只鸟,叫克里斯和玛吉,”拇指姑娘自豪地说。

旁白 neutral

" They taught me."

“他们教我的。”

旁白 neutral

" You learned well, my friend," said Pete

“你学得真好,我的朋友,”皮特说。

旁白 neutral

" Are you okay?"

"你还好吗?"

旁白 neutral

Thumbelina was worried about his strength

拇指姑娘担心他的体力。

旁白 neutral

" It feels great to fly," he said

"飞行的感觉真好,"他说。

旁白 neutral

" I don't have wings," said Thumbelina

"我没有翅膀,"拇指姑娘说。

旁白 neutral

" But here I am flying!"

"但我现在就在飞啊!"

旁白 neutral

She looked down below

她向下望去。

旁白 neutral

She saw rows of houses

她看到一排排的房子。

旁白 neutral

Their roofs were covered with snow

屋顶上覆盖着白雪。

旁白 neutral

Some children had made snowmen

几个孩子堆了雪人。

旁白 neutral

" I know just the place to go," said Pete

"我知道一个地方,"皮特说。

旁白 neutral

" Take your time," said Thumbelina

“慢慢来,”拇指姑娘说。

旁白 neutral

" I want to see the world."

“我想看看这个世界。”

旁白 neutral

They flew over a lake

他们飞过了一片湖泊。

旁白 neutral

Thumbelina saw something on the water

拇指姑娘看到水面上有什么东西。

旁白 neutral

" I see some ducks!" she said, pointing

“我看到一些鸭子!”她指着说。

旁白 neutral

" That's good news

“这是个好消息。

旁白 neutral

It means we're almost there," said Pete

这意味着我们快到了,”皮特说。

旁白 neutral

Now the air felt warmer

现在空气变得更温暖了。

旁白 neutral

The scene below changed too

下面的景色也变了。

旁白 neutral

" I can see green trees, Pete," she called out

“我能看到绿色的树了,皮特,”她喊道。

旁白 neutral

" And flowers!"

“还有花!”

旁白 neutral

They flew by a flower garden

他们飞过一个花园。

旁白 neutral

" From up here it looks like a bowl of colorful candies," she exclaimed

“从上面看,它就像一碗五颜六色的糖果。”她惊叹道。

旁白 neutral

" I'm going to stop," said Pete

“我要停下了。”皮特说。

旁白 neutral

They landed in a garden near the flowers

他们降落在靠近花的一个花园里。

旁白 neutral

Thumbelina looked around

拇指姑娘环顾四周。

旁白 neutral

Some red flowers were growing right next to them

一些红色的花就长在他们旁边。

旁白 neutral

The flowers had not opened yet

这些花还没开放。

旁白 neutral

" They're so pretty," said Thumbelina

“它们真漂亮。”拇指姑娘说。

旁白 neutral

She thought they might be tulips, but she wasn't sure

她觉得它们可能是郁金香,但她不太确定。

旁白 neutral

" This is where you belong," said Pete

“这才是你该待的地方,”皮特说。

旁白 neutral

" What do you mean?" asked Thumbelina

“你是什么意思?”拇指姑娘问。

旁白 neutral

" When I first saw you," began Pete," I knew you were far away from home."

“我第一次见到你的时候,”皮特开始说,“就知道你离家很远。”

旁白 neutral

" I know. My home is with Mrs. Marigold," said Thumbelina

“我知道。我的家是在金盏花太太那里,”拇指姑娘说。

旁白 neutral

" No, it isn't. Not really

“不,不是的。并不真的是。”

旁白 neutral

It's here," said Pete

“你的家在这里,”皮特说。

旁白 neutral

" I don't understand," said Thumbelina

“我不明白,”拇指姑娘说。

旁白 neutral

" Soon you will," replied Pete

“很快你就会明白的,”皮特回答道。

旁白 neutral

" Good-bye, Thumbelina

“再见,拇指姑娘。

旁白 neutral

Thank you for everything."

谢谢你做的一切。”

旁白 neutral

" No, don't go!" pleaded Thumbelina

“不,别走!”拇指姑娘恳求道。

旁白 neutral

" Don't worry. We'll see each other again," promised Pete

“别担心。我们还会再见的,”皮特保证道。

旁白 neutral

Thumbelina watched her friend fly away

拇指姑娘看着她的朋友飞走了。

旁白 neutral

" Good-bye, Pete!" she shouted after him

“再见,皮特!”她在他身后喊道。

旁白 neutral

Suddenly one of the flowers began to shake

突然,其中一朵花开始摇晃起来。

旁白 neutral

It was the biggest one

那是最大的一朵。

旁白 neutral

Then the petals slowly opened one by one

然后花瓣一片一片慢慢地打开了。

旁白 neutral

" Oh my," gasped Thumbelina

“哦,天哪,”拇指姑娘倒吸一口气。

旁白 neutral

She stared inside the flower

她凝视着花的里面。

旁白 neutral

" Who disturbs my sleep?"

“是谁打扰了我的睡眠?”

旁白 neutral

A little man stepped out of the flower

一个小人从花里走了出来。

旁白 neutral

He was the same size as Thumbelina

他和拇指姑娘一样大。

旁白 neutral

" I'm sorry," stammered Thumbelina

“对不起,”拇指姑娘结结巴巴地说。

旁白 neutral

" I didn't mean to shout so loud."

“我不是故意叫那么大声的。”

旁白 neutral

The man stared at Thumbelina

男人盯着拇指姑娘。

旁白 neutral

She stared at him

她也盯着他。

旁白 neutral

" Are those wings?" she asked

“那是翅膀吗?”她问道。

旁白 neutral

The man had a pair of wings on his back

男人的背上有一对翅膀。