Level 4 · 拇指姑娘
🎬

E16 · Episodes

016 看遍世界

看遍世界

Little Fox Level 4 · Thumbelina · Episode 16 — 看遍世界.

60 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

The tiny man introduced himself

那个小个子男人介绍了自己。

旁白 neutral

" I am Prince Fada

“我是法达王子。”

旁白 neutral

This is the kingdom of the flower fairies."

“这里是花精灵的王国。”

旁白 neutral

He began to whistle

他开始吹口哨。

旁白 neutral

All the other flowers started to open up

其他所有的花都开始绽放。

旁白 neutral

Each flower had a tiny person like Thumbelina inside

每朵花里都有一个像拇指姑娘一样的小人。

旁白 neutral

Everyone smiled at her

大家都对她微笑。

旁白 neutral

" This might be where I belong," she whispered to herself

“这也许是我该归属的地方,”她轻声自语。

旁白 neutral

Thumbelina was surprised and happy to see people like her

拇指姑娘看到和自己一样的人,既惊讶又高兴。

旁白 neutral

" My name is Thumbelina," she said

“我叫拇指姑娘,”她说。

旁白 neutral

" Do you live in the flowers?"

你住在花里吗?

旁白 neutral

" Yes, each flower is home to one of us," laughed the prince

是的,每朵花都是我们其中一个人的家,王子笑着说。

旁白 neutral

" But where is your home?"

但是你的家在哪里?

旁白 neutral

" I don't really know, Prince Fada," said Thumbelina

我真的不知道,法达王子,拇指姑娘说。

旁白 neutral

" I just know what I enjoy doing, like looking at the stars."

我只知道我喜欢做什么,比如看星星。

旁白 neutral

" We sit in our flowers and watch the night sky," said the prince

我们坐在自己的花里看夜空,王子说。

旁白 neutral

" Then we all sing together."

然后我们一起唱歌。

旁白 neutral

" Really?" asked Thumbelina, remembering Mrs. Marigold's windowsill

真的吗?拇指姑娘问道,想起了金盏花夫人的窗台。

旁白 neutral

" What kind of flower do you sleep in?" asked the prince

你睡在什么样的花里?王子问道。

旁白 neutral

" My bed was a walnut shell with a blanket of tulip petals," Thumbelina replied

我的床是一个核桃壳,盖着郁金香花瓣做的毯子,拇指姑娘回答说。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, tulips are our people's favorite flower," said Prince Fada

“是的,郁金香是我们族人最爱的花。”法达王子说。

旁白 neutral

Thumbelina was very excited

拇指姑娘非常兴奋。

旁白 neutral

" Please tell me how you found us," said the prince

“请告诉我你是怎么找到我们的。”王子说。

旁白 neutral

So Thumbelina told him everything that had happened

于是,拇指姑娘把发生的一切都告诉了他。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, our people love adventures too," agreed the prince

“没错,我们的族人也热爱冒险。”王子赞同道。

旁白 neutral

" But singing kept me strong and happy," said Thumbelina

“但唱歌让我保持坚强和快乐。”拇指姑娘说。

旁白 neutral

Prince Fada's eyes shone

法达王子的眼睛亮了起来。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, we all have lovely voices and love to sing."

“是的,我们都拥有美妙的嗓音,并且热爱歌唱。”

旁白 neutral

" I found that I could learn bird songs easily," said Thumbelina

“我发现我能轻松学会鸟儿的歌声。”拇指姑娘说。

旁白 neutral

" We are great friends with birds," said Prince Fada

“我们和鸟儿是很好的朋友。”法达王子说。

旁白 neutral

Then, after a moment, he said," I believe you are one of us

然后,过了一会儿,他说:“我相信你是我们的一员。

旁白 neutral

You look like us

你看起来和我们一样。

旁白 neutral

You sound like us."

你说话也和我们一样。”

旁白 neutral

" But there is one thing that is different," Thumbelina said

“但有一件事不同,”拇指姑娘说。

旁白 neutral

" I don't have wings."

“我没有翅膀。”

旁白 neutral

Prince Fada smiled." Yes, you do."

法达王子笑了。“不,你有。”

旁白 neutral

He whistled a happy tune

他吹起一支欢快的曲子。

旁白 neutral

Another fairy brought a pair of wings

另一个精灵拿来了一对翅膀。

旁白 neutral

She put them on Thumbelina

她把翅膀装到了拇指姑娘身上。

旁白 neutral

" They're beautiful!" Thumbelina said excitedly

“太漂亮了!”拇指姑娘兴奋地说。

旁白 neutral

She could not believe it

她简直不敢相信。

旁白 neutral

She smiled shyly at the prince

她害羞地对王子笑了笑。

旁白 neutral

" And they fit perfectly," he said

“而且非常合身,”他说。

旁白 neutral

Thumbelina turned to look at her wings

拇指姑娘转过身去看她的翅膀。

旁白 neutral

" Now I can go wherever I want!" she said joyfully

“现在我可以想去哪里就去哪里了!”她高兴地说。

旁白 neutral

The prince frowned

王子皱起了眉头。

旁白 neutral

" But don't you want to stay here with me?

“可是,你不想留在这里和我在一起吗?

旁白 neutral

You can become my princess

你可以做我的王妃。

旁白 neutral

We can live happily together."

我们可以幸福地生活在一起。”

旁白 neutral

Thumbelina looked at him

拇指姑娘看着他。

旁白 neutral

Then she looked up at the sky

然后她仰头望向天空。

旁白 neutral

" Before, I didn't know where I belonged," she said

“以前,我不知道自己属于哪里,”她说。

旁白 neutral

" Now, I know. But I want to see Mrs. Marigold again

“现在,我知道了。但我想再见见金盏花夫人。

旁白 neutral

After that, I want to see the world!

之后,我想去看看这个世界!

旁白 neutral

Then I will happily return home

然后我就会高兴地回家。

旁白 neutral

Don't worry, prince

别担心,王子。

旁白 neutral

I promise to come back."

我保证会回来的。”

旁白 neutral

Thumbelina shook her wings and flew toward the sky

拇指姑娘抖了抖翅膀,朝着天空飞去。

旁白 neutral

Her adventure as Thumbelina was over

她作为拇指姑娘的冒险结束了。

旁白 neutral

But her life as a fairy was just about to begin

但她作为精灵的生活才刚刚开始。