Level 4 · 拇指姑娘
🎬

E13 · Episodes

013 皮特的故事

皮特的故事

Little Fox Level 4 · Thumbelina · Episode 13 — 皮特的故事.

60 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Pete began his story

皮特开始讲他的故事。

旁白 neutral

" I remember pulling you on that lily pad

“我记得我拉着你乘着那片睡莲叶。

旁白 neutral

Then suddenly you were gone

然后你突然就不见了。

旁白 neutral

I thought you fell into the water."

我还以为你掉进水里了。”

旁白 neutral

" A bug named Buzz grabbed me," Thumbelina explained

“一个叫巴兹的虫子把我抓走了,”拇指姑娘解释道。

旁白 neutral

" But never mind

“不过没关系。

旁白 neutral

Go on with your story."

继续讲你的故事吧。”

旁白 neutral

" The lily pad was still hanging from my leg," said Pete

“那片睡莲叶还挂在我的腿上,”皮特说。

旁白 neutral

" I was looking for you by the stream

“我在溪边找你。

旁白 neutral

The lily pad got caught between some stones

睡莲叶被卡在一些石头缝里了。

旁白 neutral

And I tried and tried to pull it free

我试了又试,想把它拽开。

旁白 neutral

But the lily pad was stuck

可是睡莲叶被卡住了。

旁白 neutral

I couldn't move

我动不了。

旁白 neutral

I had nothing to eat for a few days

我好几天没东西吃。

旁白 neutral

Finally some friends found me

最后,一些朋友找到了我。

旁白 neutral

They pecked the lily pad to pieces

他们把睡莲叶啄成了碎片。

旁白 neutral

But no one could untie the string

但没人能解开绳子。

旁白 neutral

By then it was time for us to fly south."

到那时,我们该飞往南方了。”

旁白 neutral

" Then why are you still here?" said Thumbelina

“那你为什么还在这里?”拇指姑娘说。

旁白 neutral

" I couldn't go

“我走不了。

旁白 neutral

I couldn't keep up," said Pete

“我跟不上了,”皮特说。

旁白 neutral

" I was weak, so the string felt heavy

“我很虚弱,绳子感觉好重。

旁白 neutral

My friends had to leave me

朋友们只好丢下我走了。

旁白 neutral

I was able to keep going alone for a while

我一个人坚持了一阵子。

旁白 neutral

One day my wings wouldn't carry me and I fell

有一天我的翅膀带不动我了,我就掉了下来。

旁白 neutral

When I opened my eyes again, I saw you."

等我再睁开眼睛,就看到了你。”

旁白 neutral

" It's my fault," cried Thumbelina

“都是我的错,”拇指姑娘哭了起来。

旁白 neutral

" No, it's not," said Pete

“不,不是的,”皮特说。

旁白 neutral

" We're friends

“我们是朋友。

旁白 neutral

And friends help each other, right?

朋友就应该互相帮助,对吧?

旁白 neutral

So thank you for helping me, Thumbelina."

所以谢谢你帮了我,拇指姑娘。

旁白 neutral

" You're welcome," Thumbelina said shyly

“不客气。”拇指姑娘害羞地说。

旁白 neutral

" Now that you're better, we need to make a plan."

“既然你好些了,我们需要制定一个计划。”

旁白 neutral

" I'm still a little weak," Pete said

“我还是有点虚弱。”皮特说。

旁白 neutral

Thumbelina pointed to the hole above them

拇指姑娘指了指他们上方的洞口。

旁白 neutral

" Can you get through there?"

“你能从那里出去吗?”

旁白 neutral

Pete looked unsure." I don't know..."

皮特看起来不确定。“我不知道……”

旁白 neutral

" Can you move your wings?" asked Thumbelina

“你的翅膀能动吗?”拇指姑娘问。

旁白 neutral

" I'm still so cold," said Pete

“我还是好冷。”皮特说。

旁白 neutral

" But I think I can move them a little."

“但我想我可以稍微动一动。”

旁白 neutral

As they discussed their plan, someone was watching them

在他们讨论计划时,有人在监视他们。

旁白 neutral

Mrs. Gray had come down the tunnel looking for Thumbelina

格雷太太沿着地道下来找拇指姑娘。

旁白 neutral

" Thumbelina! What are you doing here?" screamed the mouse

“拇指姑娘!你在这里做什么?”老鼠尖叫道。

旁白 neutral

" Get away from that awful animal!"

“离那只可怕的动物远点!”

旁白 neutral

" Don't talk about Pete like that," said Thumbelina

“别那样说皮特。”拇指姑娘说。

旁白 neutral

Then another shape appeared on the other side of the tunnel

这时,地道的另一边出现了另一个身影。

旁白 neutral

It was Mr. Rufus

那是鲁弗斯先生。

旁白 neutral

" What's going on here?" he demanded

“这里出什么事了?”他质问道。

旁白 neutral

" It's alive, Mr. Rufus," cried Mrs. Gray

“它还活着,鲁弗斯先生。”格雷太太叫道。

旁白 neutral

" That bird is not dead!"

“那只鸟没有死!”

旁白 neutral

" What?" Mr. Rufus said, shaking his head

“什么?”鲁弗斯先生说着,摇了摇头。

旁白 neutral

" Well, never mind

“哦,没关系。

旁白 neutral

It won't be alive for long."

它也活不长了。”

旁白 neutral

" What do you mean?" asked Thumbelina

“你这话是什么意思?”拇指姑娘问。

旁白 neutral

" Slim's coming," said Mr. Rufus, looking up

“斯利姆要来了。”鲁弗斯先生抬头看着说。

旁白 neutral

" I told him to meet me here."

“我告诉他来这儿见我。”

旁白 neutral

Suddenly the ground above them began to shake

突然,他们头顶的地面开始震动。

旁白 neutral

Dirt fell on their heads

泥土落到了他们头上。

旁白 neutral

The coyote had arrived

郊狼来了。

旁白 neutral

And he was sniffing around

它正到处嗅着。