E15 · Episodes
015 南方的奇异之地
南方的奇异之地
Little Fox · The Wonderful Wizard of Oz · Episode 15 — 南方的奇异之地.
62 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
On the second day of the journey south, Dorothy and her friends passed through an airy forest
向南旅行的第二天,多萝西和她的朋友们穿过了一片空气清新的森林。
旁白 neutral
At the edge of the forest they came to a wall
在森林的边缘,他们来到了一堵墙前。
旁白 neutral
The wall went in both directions for as far as the eye could see
这堵墙向两边延伸,一眼望不到尽头。
旁白 neutral
The wall was white, shiny, and smooth, like the surface of a dish
墙是白色的,闪亮又光滑,就像盘子的表面一样。
旁白 neutral
It was about five meters high
它大约有五米高。
旁白 neutral
" What shall we do now?" asked Dorothy
“我们现在该怎么办?”多萝西问道。
旁白 neutral
" I will make a ladder," said the Tin Man
“我来做一个梯子,”铁皮人说。
旁白 neutral
The first one up the ladder was the Scarecrow
第一个爬上梯子的是稻草人。
旁白 neutral
When the Scarecrow reached the top, he said," Oh my! This is amazing."
当稻草人爬到顶端时,他说:“哦,天哪!这太神奇了。”
旁白 neutral
The others quickly followed him up the ladder, and all were amazed by what they saw
其他人也迅速跟着他爬上了梯子,大家都被眼前的景象惊呆了。
旁白 neutral
There were many brightly painted houses made of porcelain
有许多色彩鲜艳的瓷房子。
旁白 neutral
Each was quite small, the biggest being only as high as Dorothy's waist
每栋都很小,最大的也只有多萝西的腰那么高。
旁白 neutral
There were also pretty little barns with white porcelain fences and many porcelain cows, sheep, horses, pigs, and chickens
还有漂亮的小谷仓,围着白色瓷栅栏,以及许多瓷做的牛、羊、马、猪和鸡。
旁白 neutral
The porcelain people were both strange and beautiful
瓷器人既奇特又美丽。
旁白 neutral
" We must cross this strange place to get to the other side," said Dorothy
“我们必须穿过这个奇特的地方,才能到达对面,”多萝西说。
旁白 neutral
" It would be unwise for us to go in any direction but south."
“除了向南,我们朝别的方向走都是不明智的。”
旁白 neutral
They walked through the land, and they came to a pretty porcelain milkmaid milking a cow
他们穿过这片土地,来到一个漂亮的瓷器挤奶女工面前,她正在给一头母牛挤奶。
旁白 neutral
The cow gave a sudden kick
母牛突然踢了一脚。
旁白 neutral
The stool, the pail, and the milkmaid were knocked over
凳子、桶和挤奶女工都被踢翻了。
旁白 neutral
Dorothy was shocked to see that the cow had broken its leg
多萝西震惊地看到母牛的腿断了。
旁白 neutral
The milkmaid shouted at them angrily." Look what you have done!"
挤奶女工生气地对他们喊道:“看看你们都做了什么!”
旁白 neutral
" We must be very careful," said the Tin Man." Everything is easily broken."
“我们必须非常小心,”铁皮人说,“所有东西都容易破碎。”
旁白 neutral
Dorothy thought all these porcelain creatures were beautiful
多萝西觉得所有这些瓷器生物都很漂亮。
旁白 neutral
When she saw a princess, she followed her
当她看到一个公主时,她跟了上去。
旁白 neutral
The princess started to run, and Dorothy kept following
公主开始跑起来,多萝西继续跟着。
旁白 neutral
" Don't chase me!" yelled the princess
“别追我!”公主喊道。
旁白 neutral
" Why not?" asked Dorothy
“为什么不呢?”多萝西问。
旁白 neutral
" Because if I run I might fall and break," answered the princess
“因为如果我跑的话,我可能会摔倒碎掉。”公主回答。
旁白 neutral
" But you could be mended," replied Dorothy
“但是你可以被修补啊。”多萝西回答。
旁白 neutral
" Yes, but I would not be as pretty after being mended," said the princess
“是的,但修补之后我就没那么漂亮了。”公主说。
旁白 neutral
" I think you are very beautiful
“我觉得你非常美丽。
旁白 neutral
Will you come with me to Kansas?" asked Dorothy
你愿意跟我去堪萨斯吗?”多萝西问。
旁白 neutral
" If I leave this land, I will turn into solid porcelain," said the princess
“如果我离开这片土地,就会变成硬邦邦的瓷器。”公主说。
旁白 neutral
" That would make me very unhappy."
“那会让我非常难过。”
旁白 neutral
" Oh, I didn't know," said Dorothy." I wouldn't want that to happen."
“哦,我不知道这样。”多萝西说,“我也不希望那样的事发生。”
旁白 neutral
Dorothy and the princess waved good-bye
多萝西和公主挥手道别。
旁白 neutral
Soon the travelers came to another wall, and they climbed over it
不久,旅行者们又来到一道墙前,翻了过去。
旁白 neutral
" This forest is perfectly delightful," said the Lion
“这片森林真是完美宜人。”狮子说。
旁白 neutral
" Never have I seen a more beautiful place."
“我从没见过更美的地方。”
旁白 neutral
" It seems gloomy," said the Scarecrow
“看起来有点昏暗阴森。”稻草人说。
旁白 neutral
" Not to me," replied the Lion
“对我来说不是这样的,”狮子回答。
旁白 neutral
" The ground looks soft and the moss is so green, I would like to live here for the rest of my life."
“地面看起来很柔软,青苔这么绿,我真想在这里度过余生。”
旁白 neutral
" Perhaps there are animals that live here," said Dorothy
“也许这里住着动物,”多萝西说。
旁白 neutral
" Perhaps," said the Lion." But I do not see any of them."
“也许吧,”狮子说,“但是我没看到任何动物。”
旁白 neutral
They had walked only a little farther when they came to the greatest gathering of wild beasts they had ever seen
他们只走了一小段路,就遇到了前所未见的野兽大聚会。
旁白 neutral
" Welcome, King of the Beasts," said a tiger
“欢迎你,百兽之王,”一只老虎说。
旁白 neutral
" Have you come to fight the monster?"
“你是来与那只怪物战斗的吗?”
旁白 neutral
" What monster?" asked the Lion
“什么怪物?”狮子问。
旁白 neutral
The tiger described a spider-like creature as large as an elephant
老虎描述了一只像大象那么大的蜘蛛样的生物。
旁白 neutral
The Lion thought for a moment and asked," Are there any other lions in this forest?"
狮子想了一会儿,问道:“这片森林里还有别的狮子吗?”
旁白 neutral
" Not now," answered the tiger." The monster has eaten them."
“现在没有了,”老虎回答,“怪物把它们都吃掉了。”
旁白 neutral
" If I kill this monster for you, will you bow before me and call me your king?" asked the Lion
“如果我替你们杀掉这只怪物,你们会向我鞠躬,称我为王吗?”狮子问。
旁白 neutral
" We will!" roared all the animals at once
“我们会的!”所有动物齐声吼道。
旁白 neutral
The monster was sleeping when the Lion found it, and it was as ugly as the tiger had described
狮子找到怪物时它正在睡觉,样子正像老虎描述的那样丑陋。
旁白 neutral
The Lion saw the monster's weakness
狮子看出了怪物的弱点。
旁白 neutral
It had a large head that was connected to a large body by a slender neck
它有一个大头,通过一条细长的脖子与庞大的身体相连。
旁白 neutral
The Lion jumped, landed on the monster's back, and used his large paw to knock the monster's head from its body
狮子跳起来,落在怪物背上,用大爪子把怪物的头从身体上打掉了。
旁白 neutral
The Lion returned, and the animals gave a great cheer
狮子回来了,动物们发出了热烈的欢呼。
旁白 neutral
" I have killed the monster," the Lion declared
“我已经把怪物杀死了,”狮子宣布。
旁白 neutral
All the animals bowed before their new king
所有动物都向它们的新国王鞠躬。
旁白 neutral
" Now I must help Dorothy return to Kansas," said the Lion
“现在我得帮助多萝西返回堪萨斯,”狮子说。
旁白 neutral
" After that I will return."
“之后我会回来的。”