Level 6 · 绿野仙踪
🎬

E14 · Episodes

014 热气球之旅

热气球之旅

Little Fox · The Wonderful Wizard of Oz · Episode 14 — 热气球之旅.

56 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

When the hot-air balloon was ready, Oz sent word to the people of the Emerald City

热气球准备好后,奥兹派人通知了翡翠城的居民。

旁白 neutral

Everyone gathered to see Oz and Dorothy depart

大家都聚集起来,目送奥兹和多萝西离开。

旁白 neutral

Oz climbed into the basket and shouted to the crowd," I am off to see a brother wizard!

奥兹爬进吊篮,向人群喊道:“我要去见一位巫师兄弟!

旁白 neutral

While I am gone, the Scarecrow will be your ruler

我不在的时候,稻草人将统治你们。

旁白 neutral

Obey him as you would obey me."

你们要像服从我一样服从他。”

旁白 neutral

Soon the balloon was tugging at the ropes

很快,气球开始拉扯绳索。

旁白 neutral

" Come, Dorothy," shouted the Wizard." Before the balloon flies away."

“快来,多萝西,”巫师喊道,“趁气球还没飞走。”

旁白 neutral

" Wait. I can't find Toto," answered Dorothy

“等等,我找不到托托了,”多萝西回答。

旁白 neutral

She spotted Toto and picked him up." You're a very naughty dog," she said

她发现了托托,把他抱起来。“你真是只调皮的小狗,”她说。

旁白 neutral

Oz reached out his hands to help Dorothy into the balloon when suddenly a gust of wind snapped the ropes

奥兹伸出手要帮多萝西登上气球,突然一阵风吹断了绳索。

旁白 neutral

The balloon quickly rose into the air without her

气球迅速升空,把她留在了地面。

旁白 neutral

" Come back!" she screamed

“回来!”她尖叫着。

旁白 neutral

" I can't, my dear," called Oz from the basket." Good-bye."

“我做不到,亲爱的,”奥兹在吊篮里喊道。“再见。”

旁白 neutral

The balloon rose higher and higher in the sky until it vanished behind the clouds

气球越升越高,最终消失在云层背后。

旁白 neutral

That was the last anyone saw of the Wonderful Wizard of Oz

那是人们最后一次见到伟大的奥兹魔法师。

旁白 neutral

Dorothy dropped to the ground and cried

多萝西坐倒在地,哭了起来。

旁白 neutral

" I'll never go home. Never," she moaned

“我永远回不了家了。永远。”她呜咽着说。

旁白 neutral

The next day Dorothy and her friends gathered in the throne room

第二天,多萝西和朋友们聚集在王座室。

旁白 neutral

The Scarecrow was sitting on the throne, and the others stood respectfully in front of him

稻草人坐在宝座上,其他人恭敬地站在他面前。

旁白 neutral

" We are not unlucky," said the Scarecrow

“我们并不倒霉。”稻草人说。

旁白 neutral

" For this palace and the Emerald City belong to us

“因为这座宫殿和翡翠城属于我们。

旁白 neutral

Now if only we could convince Dorothy to live here with us."

现在只要我们能说服多萝西和我们一起住在这里。”

旁白 neutral

" But I don't want to live here," cried Dorothy

“但我不想住在这里,”多萝西喊道。

旁白 neutral

" I want to go home. I want to see Aunt Em and Uncle Henry."

“我想回家。我想见艾姆婶婶和亨利叔叔。”

旁白 neutral

" What can we do?" asked the Tin Man

“我们能做什么?”铁皮人问道。

旁白 neutral

The Scarecrow gave it careful thought and said," Call the Winged Monkeys and ask them to carry you over the desert."

稻草人仔细想了想,说:“召唤飞猴,请它们带你飞过沙漠。”

旁白 neutral

" I never thought of that," shouted Dorothy joyfully, and she ran to get the golden hat

“我从没想过这个办法,”多萝西高兴地喊道,然后跑去拿那顶金帽子。

旁白 neutral

When Dorothy returned, wearing the hat, she spread her arms

多萝西戴着帽子回来时,她张开了双臂。

旁白 neutral

And she said the magic words," By my command."

并念出了咒语:“听我命令。”

旁白 neutral

Soon the Monkey King arrived and said," What do you command?"

很快猴王就到了,说:“你有什么命令?”

旁白 neutral

" I want you to fly me back to Kansas," said Dorothy

“我想让你们带我飞回堪萨斯,”多萝西说。

旁白 neutral

" We cannot," said the King." Our ability to fly is limited to Oz

“我们做不到,”猴王说。“我们的飞行能力仅限于奥兹国。

旁白 neutral

Another command we will gladly obey, but we cannot fly across the Great Desert."

其他的命令我们很乐意服从,但我们无法飞越大沙漠。”

旁白 neutral

The King bowed and flew away. Dorothy was ready to cry again

猴王鞠了一躬,飞走了。多萝西又快哭了。

旁白 neutral

" Don't cry," said the kindhearted Tin Man

“别哭,”好心的铁皮人说。

旁白 neutral

" No, don't cry," said the Scarecrow." Let us ask the soldier for advice."

“是啊,别哭,”稻草人说。“我们去问问那个士兵的建议吧。”

旁白 neutral

They asked the soldier and he said," Glinda's castle is on the edge of the desert. She might know a way across."

他们去问那个士兵,士兵说:“格林达的城堡就在沙漠边上。她也许知道穿越沙漠的办法。”

旁白 neutral

" Who is Glinda?" asked the Scarecrow

“格林达是谁?”稻草人问。

旁白 neutral

" She is the Good Witch of the South," replied the soldier

“她是南方好女巫,”士兵回答。

旁白 neutral

" How can we get to her castle?" asked Dorothy hopefully

“我们怎么才能到她的城堡呢?”多萝西满怀希望地问。

旁白 neutral

" It is both easy and hard," answered the soldier

“这既容易又困难,”士兵回答。

旁白 neutral

" The road is straight south, but there are many dangers."

“路是笔直向南的,但路上有很多危险。”

旁白 neutral

Dorothy and her friends thanked the soldier for his advice

多萝西和朋友们谢过士兵的建议。

旁白 neutral

" The answer is simple," said the Scarecrow

“答案很简单,”稻草人说。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, it is," said the Lion

“是啊,”狮子说。

旁白 neutral

" We'll leave tomorrow," said the Tin Man

“我们明天就出发,”铁皮人说。

旁白 neutral

" I think that's best," said the Scarecrow

“我觉得这样最好,”稻草人说。

旁白 neutral

" Are you all coming with me?" asked Dorothy, surprised

“你们都要跟我一起去吗?”多萝西惊讶地问。

旁白 neutral

" Of course," said the Lion." None of us would have met Oz if it weren't for you."

“当然了,”狮子说。“要不是因为你,我们谁也不会见到奥兹。”

旁白 neutral

Early the next morning, the friends gathered at the city gate

第二天一大早,朋友们在城门口集合。

旁白 neutral

The gatekeeper removed their glasses and said to the Scarecrow," You must return to us as soon as you can because you are our ruler now."

看门人摘下他们的眼镜,对稻草人说:“您必须尽快回到我们身边,因为您现在是我们的大王了。”

旁白 neutral

" I will," said the Scarecrow." But first I must help Dorothy get home."

“我会的,”稻草人说。“但我得先帮助多萝西回家。”

旁白 neutral

Dorothy was glad to be on her way home

多萝西很高兴自己踏上了回家的路。

旁白 neutral

The others were happy too, and they talked about how great the wizard of Oz had been

其他人也很高兴,他们谈论着奥兹魔法师有多么伟大。

旁白 neutral

Dorothy knew that Oz wasn't a great wizard

多萝西知道奥兹并非一个伟大的魔法师。

旁白 neutral

He hadn't returned her to Kansas, but he had tried so she forgave him

他没有送她回堪萨斯,但他尽力了,所以她原谅了他。