Level 6 · 绿野仙踪
🎬

E13 · Episodes

013 奥兹的魔法

奥兹的魔法

Little Fox · The Wonderful Wizard of Oz · Episode 13 — 奥兹的魔法.

56 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

The next morning Dorothy and her friends met in front of the throne room

第二天早上,多萝西和她的朋友们在谒见室前集合。

旁白 neutral

Everyone but Dorothy was very excited to see Oz

除了多萝西,大家见到奥兹都兴奋不已。

旁白 neutral

" Congratulate me," said the Scarecrow." Today Oz will give me a brain."

“恭喜我吧,”稻草人说,“今天奥兹会给我一个大脑。”

旁白 neutral

Dorothy looked at her friends and said," I like you all as you are

多萝西看着她的朋友们说:“我喜欢你们现在的样子。

旁白 neutral

A brain, a heart, and courage cannot change that."

大脑、心脏和勇气改变不了这一点。”

旁白 neutral

" That is kind of you to say," said the Scarecrow

“你这么说真好,”稻草人说。

旁白 neutral

" But I would like a brain all the same."

“但我还是想要一个大脑。”

旁白 neutral

" Shall we go in?" asked the Tin Man

“我们进去吧?”铁皮人问道。

旁白 neutral

The Lion knocked on the door of the throne room

狮子敲了敲宝座室的门。

旁白 neutral

" Come in," called Oz

“进来,”奥兹喊道。

旁白 neutral

They found him sitting at a desk next to the window. He was thinking deeply

他们发现他坐在窗边的书桌前,正在沉思。

旁白 neutral

" I have come for my brain," said the Scarecrow softly

"我是来取我的大脑的,"稻草人轻声说道。

旁白 neutral

" Oh yes," said Oz." Sit down please

"哦,是的,"奥兹说。"请坐。

旁白 neutral

First I must place this hat upon your head

首先,我必须把这顶帽子戴在你头上。

旁白 neutral

Okay, with the power vested in me, I confer a doctorate in philosophy from the University of Oz to the Scarecrow

好了,凭藉赋予我的权力,我授予稻草人奥兹大学哲学博士学位。

旁白 neutral

Congratulations, Scarecrow. Here is your diploma."

恭喜你,稻草人。这是你的文凭。"

旁白 neutral

" Does this mean I have a brain?" asked the Scarecrow

"这意味着我有大脑了吗?"稻草人问道。

旁白 neutral

" It does indeed," said Oz

"确实如此,"奥兹说。

旁白 neutral

" In fact, your friends should call you Doctor Scarecrow from now on."

"事实上,你的朋友们从现在起应该叫你稻草人博士了。"

旁白 neutral

The Tin Man stepped forward." I have come for a heart."

铁皮人走上前来。"我是来取一颗心的。"

旁白 neutral

" Very well," said Oz." But I will have to cut a hole in your chest, and it might hurt."

“好吧,”奥兹说,“但我得在你的胸口开一个洞,可能会有点疼。”

旁白 neutral

" I'm not worried about that," said the Tin Man

“我不担心这个,”铁皮人说。

旁白 neutral

" I can bear any amount of pain for a heart."

“为了一颗心,什么疼痛我都能忍。”

旁白 neutral

Oz took a pair of tin shears from his desk and cut a square hole in the Tin Man's chest

奥兹从桌上拿起一把锡剪,在铁皮人的胸口剪出一个方形的洞。

旁白 neutral

He put a small, heart-shaped clock inside the Tin Man

他把一个小巧的心形时钟放进铁皮人的身体里。

旁白 neutral

" There," said Oz." You have a heart that any regular man would be proud of."

“好了,”奥兹说,“你现在有了一颗任何普通人都会引以为傲的心。”

旁白 neutral

" Thank you," replied the Tin Man proudly

“谢谢你,”铁皮人自豪地说。

旁白 neutral

The Lion then walked forward and said," I have come for my courage."

狮子随即走上前说:“我是来领取我的勇气的。”

旁白 neutral

" Here you are," said Oz. He handed a small green bottle to the Lion

“给你,”奥兹说着,把一个绿色的小瓶子递给了狮子。

旁白 neutral

" What is it?" asked the Lion

“这是什么?”狮子问。

旁白 neutral

" Well, if it were inside you, it would be called courage. Drink it!" said Oz

“嗯,如果它在你体内,就会被称为勇气。喝掉它!”奥兹说。

旁白 neutral

" How do you feel?" asked Oz after the Lion had drunk all the liquid in the bottle

“你觉得怎么样?”狮子喝光瓶中的液体后,奥兹问道。

旁白 neutral

" Full of courage," roared the Lion

“充满勇气,”狮子吼叫道。

旁白 neutral

The Scarecrow, the Tin Man, and the Lion walked out of Oz's throne room proudly

稻草人、铁皮人和狮子自豪地走出了奥兹的王座室。

旁白 neutral

Dorothy remained behind and asked," Have you found a way for me to return to Kansas?"

多萝西留下来问道:“你找到让我回到堪萨斯的方法了吗?”

旁白 neutral

" No," said Oz sadly

“没有,”奥兹悲伤地说。

旁白 neutral

" It was easy to make the Scarecrow, Tin Man, and Lion happy because they believed I could do anything

“让稻草人、铁皮人和狮子开心很容易,因为他们相信我能做任何事。

旁白 neutral

But I will need a lot more than my imagination to help you get back to Kansas."

但是要帮你回到堪萨斯,我需要的远不止想象力。”

旁白 neutral

Dorothy stayed with her happy friends while she waited for Oz to think of a plan

多萝西和她快乐的朋友们待在一起,等待奥兹想出一个计划。

旁白 neutral

After four days Oz came to her and said," There might be a way."

四天后,奥兹来到她面前说:“可能有一个办法。”

旁白 neutral

" To return to Kansas?" Dorothy asked eagerly

“回到堪萨斯?”多萝西急切地问。

旁白 neutral

" Yes," said Oz." The one major problem for us is getting across the Great Desert

“是的,”奥兹说。“我们最大的问题是穿越那片大沙漠。

旁白 neutral

Once we cross the desert, finding Kansas should be easy

一旦我们穿过沙漠,找到堪萨斯应该很容易。

旁白 neutral

And I think I know how we can cross the desert."

而且我想我知道我们如何能穿过沙漠。”

旁白 neutral

" How?" asked Dorothy

“怎么穿?”多萝西问道。

旁白 neutral

" In a hot-air balloon," answered Oz

“乘坐热气球,”奥兹回答。

旁白 neutral

" But how will you make it fly?" asked Dorothy

“但是你怎么让它飞起来?”多萝西问道。

旁白 neutral

" Well, there are two ways to make a balloon fly," answered Oz

“嗯,让气球飞起来有两种方法,”奥兹回答。

旁白 neutral

" With gas or hot air. There isn't any gas in Oz, so we will use hot air."

“用气体或热空气。奥兹国没有任何气体,所以我们将使用热空气。”

旁白 neutral

" We?" asked Dorothy

“我们?”多萝西问道。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, of course," said Oz." I can't let you go alone

“当然,是的,”奥兹说。“我不能让你独自去。”

旁白 neutral

But it will take me at least a week to get everything ready

但是让我把一切准备好,至少需要一周。

旁白 neutral

We are going to need a large balloon made of silk and a giant basket to ride in

我们需要一个用丝绸做的大气球,和一个乘坐的巨型篮子。

旁白 neutral

We'll also need a bunch of ropes to tie the balloon to the basket."

我们还需要一些绳子把气球系在篮子上。”

旁白 neutral

" Can I help?" asked Dorothy

“我能帮忙吗?”多萝西问道。

旁白 neutral

" If you can sew, you can help to make the balloon," answered Oz

“如果你会缝纫,你可以帮忙做气球,”奥兹回答。