E16 · Episodes
016 回家路
回家路
Little Fox · The Wonderful Wizard of Oz · Episode 16 — 回家路.
66 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
The next morning the travelers passed through the forest and came to a steep hill
第二天早上,旅人們穿過森林,來到一座陡峭的山丘前。
旁白 neutral
" That will be a difficult climb," said the Scarecrow." But over it we must go."
「那會很難爬,」稻草人說,「但我們必須翻過去。」
旁白 neutral
He had started up the hill when a rough voice said," Keep back!"
他剛開始爬山,一個粗魯的聲音說:「退後!」
旁白 neutral
" Who are you?" asked the Scarecrow
「你是誰?」稻草人問。
旁白 neutral
" This hill belongs to us. You cannot cross it," said the voice again
「這座山丘是我們的,你們不能過去,」那個聲音又說。
旁白 neutral
" But we must cross it," said the Scarecrow
「但我們必須過去,」稻草人說。
旁白 neutral
" You will not!" said a flat-headed, armless creature
「你們休想!」一個扁頭、沒有手臂的生物說。
旁白 neutral
The Scarecrow did not fear such a helpless creature so he continued up the hill
稻草人不怕這種無助的生物,於是他繼續往山上爬。
旁白 neutral
The creature's head struck the Scarecrow like a hammer, and the Scarecrow went tumbling down the hill
那個生物的頭像錘子一樣擊中稻草人,稻草人滾下了山丘。
旁白 neutral
The Hammer-Head called down," Climbing the hill won't be as easy as you think."
錘頭人朝下喊道:「爬這座山可沒你想的那麼容易。」
旁白 neutral
As Dorothy helped the Scarecrow up, the Tin Man suggested," Let's call the Winged Monkeys
多萝西扶起稻草人时,铁皮人建议道:“我们召唤飞猴吧。
旁白 neutral
You can command them once more."
你还可以再命令它们一次。”
旁白 neutral
Everyone thought it was an excellent idea
大家都觉得这是个好主意。
旁白 neutral
Dorothy put on the golden hat, spread her arms, and said," By my command."
多萝西戴上金帽子,张开双臂,说道:“听我号令。”
旁白 neutral
A moment later the King landed, bowed, and said," What do you command?"
片刻后,猴王落地,鞠躬问道:“您有何吩咐?”
旁白 neutral
" Take us to the castle of Glinda, the Good Witch of the South," she answered
她回答:“带我们去南方好女巫格林达的城堡。”
旁白 neutral
" It shall be done," answered the King
猴王答道:“遵命。”
旁白 neutral
He and his Monkeys picked up the travelers and flew them south
它和飞猴们托起旅人,向南方飞去。
旁白 neutral
The King and his followers dropped Dorothy and her friends off in front of Glinda's castle
猴王和它的随从将多萝西和朋友们送到了格林达城堡前。
旁白 neutral
Before the gate were three beautiful girls dressed in red
大门前站着三位身穿红衣的美丽女孩。
旁白 neutral
As Dorothy approached, one of the girls asked," Why have you come to Glinda's castle?"
多萝西走近时,一个女孩问道:“你们为什么来格林达的城堡?”
旁白 neutral
" To see the Good Witch," answered Dorothy
“来见好女巫,”多萝西回答。
旁白 neutral
" What is your name? I will find out if she will see you," said the girl
“你叫什么名字?我去问问她是否愿意见你,”女孩说。
旁白 neutral
Dorothy and her friends gave their names, and soon they were admitted
多萝西和同伴们报上姓名,很快就被请了进去。
旁白 neutral
They were taken to a room in which a beautiful woman sat upon a ruby throne
他们被带到一个房间,里面一位美丽的女子坐在红宝石王座上。
旁白 neutral
" What can I do for you, my child?" asked Glinda
“我能为你做些什么,我的孩子?”格林达问。
旁白 neutral
" My greatest wish is to return to Kansas," answered Dorothy
“我最大的愿望就是回到堪萨斯,”多萝西回答。
旁白 neutral
" I can tell you how," said Glinda." But I will need the golden hat."
“我可以告诉你怎么做,”格林达说,“但我需要那顶金帽子。”
旁白 neutral
" You can have it," said Dorothy gladly
“你可以拿去,”多萝西高兴地说。
旁白 neutral
" Thank you," said Glinda, taking the hat from Dorothy
“谢谢,”格林达说着,从多萝西手中接过帽子。
旁白 neutral
" I think I will need its three commands."
“我想我会需要它的三次命令。”
旁白 neutral
" What will you do when Dorothy leaves?" Glinda asked the Scarecrow
“等多萝西离开后,你打算做什么?”格林达问稻草人。
旁白 neutral
" I will return to the Emerald City," answered the Scarecrow
“我会回到翡翠城,”稻草人回答。
旁白 neutral
" I can help," said Glinda
“我可以帮忙,”格林达说。
旁白 neutral
" My first command to the Winged Monkeys will be for them to bring you there."
“我给飞猴的第一道命令,就是让他们把你送到那里去。”
旁白 neutral
" Thank you," said the Scarecrow
“谢谢你,”稻草人说。
旁白 neutral
" What will you do when Dorothy leaves?" Glinda asked the Tin Man
“等多萝西离开后,你打算做什么?”格林达问铁皮人。
旁白 neutral
" I think the Winkies need me," said the Tin Man
“我觉得温基人需要我,”铁皮人说。
旁白 neutral
" I would like to return to the Land of the West."
“我想回到西方之地去。”
旁白 neutral
" My second command to the Winged Monkeys will be for them to take you there," said Glinda
“我给飞猴的第二道命令,就是让他们带你去那里,”格林达说。
旁白 neutral
" Thank you," said the Tin Man
“谢谢你。”铁皮人说。
旁白 neutral
" What will you do when Dorothy leaves?" Glinda asked the Lion
“多萝西离开后,你打算做什么?”格林达问狮子。
旁白 neutral
" I will return to the forest where the animals have made me their king," answered the Lion
“我要回到那片森林,那里的动物们已经尊我为王了。”狮子回答。
旁白 neutral
" My third command to the Winged Monkeys will be for them to take you there," said Glinda
“我给飞猴的第三个命令,就是让他们把你送到那里去。”格林达说。
旁白 neutral
" Thank you," said the Lion
“谢谢你。”狮子说。
旁白 neutral
" To the King of the Monkeys, I will give the golden hat," said Glinda
“我要把这顶金帽子送给飞猴大王。”格林达说。
旁白 neutral
" He has earned his freedom."
“他为自己赢得了自由。”
旁白 neutral
" Thank you for your kindness and for helping my friends," said Dorothy
“感谢你的善意,也谢谢你帮助了我的朋友们。”多萝西说。
旁白 neutral
" But how will I get to Kansas?"
“但是,我该怎么回堪萨斯呢?”
旁白 neutral
" Your silver shoes will take you there," said Glinda
“你的银鞋子会带你回去的。”格林达说。
旁白 neutral
" Just click the heels three times and tell the shoes where you want to go."
“只要把鞋跟互碰三下,然后告诉鞋子你想去哪里就行了。”
旁白 neutral
Dorothy turned to the Good Witch and said," Thank you for helping me and my friends return home."
多萝西转向这位善良的女巫,说道:“谢谢你帮助我和我的朋友们回家。”
旁白 neutral
The Good Witch smiled as Dorothy hugged each of her friends
当多萝西和她的每一位朋友拥抱时,善良的女巫露出了微笑。
旁白 neutral
Then Dorothy held Toto in her arms and clicked the heels of her shoes three times
然后,多萝西把托托抱在怀里,将鞋跟互碰了三下。
旁白 neutral
" I want to go home," she said
“我想回家。”她说。
旁白 neutral
Suddenly everything began to spin
突然间,一切都开始旋转起来。
旁白 neutral
When Dorothy opened her eyes, she saw Aunt Em sitting next to her
当多萝西睁开眼睛时,她看到艾姆婶婶就坐在自己身边。
旁白 neutral
" You're back," said Aunt Em
“你回来了。”艾姆婶婶说。
旁白 neutral
" Yes, it took me so long," said Dorothy
“是的,这花了太久的时间。”多萝西说。
旁白 neutral
" I didn't know what the shoes could do."
“我不知道这双鞋子能有这种魔力。”
旁白 neutral
" Shoes?" asked Aunt Em
“鞋子?”艾姆婶婶问道。
旁白 neutral
" Yes, the silver shoes from the Witch," answered Dorothy
“是的,是女巫的那双银鞋子。”多萝西回答。
旁白 neutral
" There's no witch," said Aunt Em." But the cyclone nearly killed you
“哪有什么女巫,”艾姆婶婶说,“不过那场龙卷风差点要了你的命。
旁白 neutral
You are a very lucky girl."
你真是个非常幸运的女孩儿。”
旁白 neutral
" But it wasn't a dream!" shouted Dorothy
“但那不是梦!”多萝西大喊道。
旁白 neutral
" Dream or no dream," said Aunt Em." I'm glad you're back."
“不管是不是梦,”艾姆婶婶说,“你回来了,我就很高兴。”