Level 6 · 绿野仙踪
🎬

E11 · Episodes

011 归途

归途

Little Fox · The Wonderful Wizard of Oz · Episode 11 — 归途.

62 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

The Winkies were very grateful to Dorothy and her friends so they gave them many gifts

温基人非常感激多萝西和她的朋友们,所以送给他们许多礼物。

旁白 neutral

They gave the Lion and Toto gold collars

他们给狮子和托托送了金项圈。

旁白 neutral

They gave the Tin Man a gold-handled ax and a jewel-covered oilcan

他们送给铁皮人一把金柄斧子和一个镶满宝石的油罐。

旁白 neutral

They gave the Scarecrow a walking stick with a gold handle, and they gave Dorothy a gold bracelet

他们送给稻草人一根金柄手杖,送给多萝西一只金手镯。

旁白 neutral

It had jewels to match the golden hat she had taken after the Witch melted

手镯上的宝石与她从熔化后的女巫那里拿到的金帽子相配。

旁白 neutral

The journey back to Oz was long and difficult

返回奥兹国的旅程漫长而艰难。

旁白 neutral

The Winged Monkeys had flown the Tin Man and Scarecrow a great distance before dropping them

飞猴载着铁皮人和稻草人飞行了很远,然后把他们放了下来。

旁白 neutral

Dorothy and the Lion had been taken all the way to the castle

多萝西和狮子则被一路带到了城堡。

旁白 neutral

They followed the rising sun, but then it became cloudy and the sun was gone

他们朝着升起的太阳前进,但随后天变阴了,太阳消失了。

旁白 neutral

It remained cloudy for several days, but the group continued

一连几天都是阴天,但这群人继续前行。

旁白 neutral

" We have lost our way," said the Scarecrow

“我们迷路了。”稻草人说。

旁白 neutral

" If we walk far enough," said Dorothy," we will arrive somewhere."

“只要走得够远,”多萝西说,“总能走到个什么地方。”

旁白 neutral

The others didn't look hopeful

其他人看起来都不抱什么希望。

旁白 neutral

" Let's call the field mice," suggested the Tin Man

“我们叫田鼠来吧。”铁皮人提议。

旁白 neutral

" Why didn't we think of that before?" asked the Scarecrow

“我们之前怎么就没想到呢?”稻草人问。

旁白 neutral

Dorothy took out the Witch's silver whistle and blew

多萝西取出女巫的银哨子,吹了起来。

旁白 neutral

Soon many gray field mice, as well as the Queen herself, arrived

不一会儿,许多灰色的田鼠,还有田鼠女王本身,都来了。

旁白 neutral

" How can we help you?" asked the Queen

“我们能帮什么忙吗?”女王问。

旁白 neutral

" We are lost," answered Dorothy." How do we get to Oz?"

“我们迷路了。”多萝西回答,“我们怎么去奥兹国呢?”

旁白 neutral

" It is quite far," replied the Queen

“那里相当远。”女王回答。

旁白 neutral

" Because you've been walking in the wrong direction

“因为你们一直在朝错误的方向走。

旁白 neutral

It will take you many days to reach Oz

要很多天才能到奥兹国。

旁白 neutral

Why don't you call the Winged Monkeys to take you there?"

为什么不叫飞猴送你们去呢?”

旁白 neutral

" The Winged Monkeys?" asked Dorothy, not understanding the Queen

“飞猴?”多萝西问道,不明白女王的意思。

旁白 neutral

" You are wearing the golden hat so you can command the Winged Monkeys," said the Queen

“你戴着金帽子,就可以号令飞猴,”女王说。

旁白 neutral

" But how?" asked Dorothy

“可是怎么号令呢?”多萝西问。

旁白 neutral

" The directions are inside the hat," answered the Queen

“指示就在帽子里,”女王回答。

旁白 neutral

After reading the directions, Dorothy put the hat back on her head and stood with her feet apart

读完指示后,多萝西把帽子戴回头上,双脚分开站着。

旁白 neutral

She raised her hands above her head and said," By my command!"

她将双手举过头顶,说道:“听我号令!”

旁白 neutral

The magic of the hat changed Dorothy's voice, and the sound scared her and her friends

帽子的魔力改变了多萝西的声音,那声音把她和朋友们都吓了一跳。

旁白 neutral

The King of the Monkeys bowed before Dorothy and asked," What is your command?"

猴王在多萝西面前鞠躬,问道:“您有什么命令?”

旁白 neutral

" We wish to go to the Emerald City," said Dorothy

“我们想去翡翠城,”多萝西说。

旁白 neutral

" We will carry you," replied the King

“我们会带你们去,”猴王回答。

旁白 neutral

The Monkeys quickly obeyed Dorothy's command, and soon they were flying toward Oz

猴子们迅速听从了多萝西的命令,不一会儿就朝着奥兹国飞去。

旁白 neutral

" Why must you obey me?" asked Dorothy

“你们为什么必须服从我?”多萝西问。

旁白 neutral

" It is our punishment," replied the King." We made mischief on a princess

“这是对我们的惩罚,”猴王回答,“我们曾对一位公主恶作剧。

旁白 neutral

Her husband gave the golden hat to her on her wedding day

她的丈夫在她婚礼那天给了她那顶金帽子。

旁白 neutral

She used the hat to order us out of her kingdom."

她用那帽子命令我们离开她的王国。”

旁白 neutral

" How did the Wicked Witch get the hat?" asked Dorothy

“那邪恶女巫是怎么得到那顶帽子的?”多萝西问。

旁白 neutral

" We don't know," said the King." But she made us do terrible things

“我们不知道,”猴王说,“但她让我们做了许多可怕的事。”

旁白 neutral

We enslaved the Winkies and drove Oz himself out of the Land of the West

我们奴役了温基人,还把奥兹本人赶出了西部之地。

旁白 neutral

Then she ordered us to kill you, but we couldn't because of the Good Witch's kiss."

后来她命令我们杀死你们,但因为善女巫的吻,我们做不到。”

旁白 neutral

" Look!" shouted Dorothy." There's the Emerald City."

“看!”多萝西喊道。“翡翠城到了。”

旁白 neutral

The Winged Monkeys left Dorothy and her friends at the Emerald City's gate

飞猴们把多萝西和她的朋友们放在翡翠城的大门前。

旁白 neutral

Dorothy and her friends thanked them for the ride, and the Winged Monkeys flew away

多萝西和朋友们感谢了它们的搭乘,然后飞猴们就飞走了。

旁白 neutral

" Now we will get what we have been promised," said the Scarecrow happily, and they rang the bell

“现在我们就要得到许诺给我们的东西了,”稻草人高兴地说,他们便按响了门铃。

旁白 neutral

" What! Back again?" asked the gatekeeper in surprise

“什么!又回来了?”守门人惊讶地问。

旁白 neutral

" You see us, so you know we are here," said the Tin Man

“你看见我们了,所以你知道我们在这儿。”铁皮人说。

旁白 neutral

" But you went to visit the Witch," he replied

“但你们不是去拜访女巫了吗?”他回答。

旁白 neutral

" We did visit her," said the Lion

“我们确实拜访了她。”狮子说。

旁白 neutral

" And she let you go?" the gatekeeper asked in disbelief

“她放你们走了?”守门人不相信地问。

旁白 neutral

" She melted, so we were free to go," answered the Scarecrow

“她融化了,所以我们自由了。”稻草人回答。

旁白 neutral

" She melted? Who melted her?" the gatekeeper asked

“她融化了?谁融化了她?”守门人问。

旁白 neutral

" I did, sir," said Dorothy quietly

“是我,先生。”多萝西轻声说。

旁白 neutral

" My goodness!" the gatekeeper exclaimed." Well, come in. Come in."

“我的天哪!”守门人惊呼道。“好吧,进来吧,进来。”

旁白 neutral

While the gatekeeper placed special eyeglasses on the visitors, a large crowd gathered

守门人给访客们戴上特制眼镜时,一大群人围了过来。

旁白 neutral

News of the Witch's death had spread fast, and everyone wanted to see what Oz would give to the heroes

女巫死亡的消息传得很快,大家都想看看奥兹会给英雄们什么奖赏。

旁白 neutral

The soldier went and spoke to Oz, but Oz did not see them that day

士兵去禀报奥兹,但当天奥兹没有接见他们。

旁白 neutral

Dorothy and her friends returned to their former rooms and waited

多萝西和朋友们回到他们原来的房间等待。

旁白 neutral

Many days passed and Oz still did not summon them

许多天过去了,奥兹还是没有召见他们。

旁白 neutral

Tired of waiting, Dorothy and her friends sent a message to Oz:

等得不耐烦了,多萝西和朋友们给奥兹送去口信:

旁白 neutral

If you do not see us, we will call the Winged Monkeys and tell them to destroy the Emerald City

如果你不见我们,我们就召唤飞猴,让它们毁掉翡翠城。