Level 6 · 绿野仙踪
🎬

E08 · Episodes

008 冒险任务

冒险任务

Little Fox · The Wonderful Wizard of Oz · Episode 8 — 冒险任务.

69 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" Remember to answer truthfully," said Oz

“记住要如实回答,”奥兹说。

旁白 neutral

" Where did you get the silver shoes?"

“你这双银鞋子是从哪里得来的?”

旁白 neutral

" I got them from the Wicked Witch of the East," said Dorothy

“我从东方恶女巫那里拿到的,”多萝西说。

旁白 neutral

" My house fell on her and killed her."

“我的房子掉下来砸在她身上,把她砸死了。”

旁白 neutral

" How did that mark get on your forehead?" asked Oz

“你额头上的印记是怎么来的?”奥兹问。

旁白 neutral

" That is where the Good Witch of the North kissed me," answered Dorothy

“那是北方好女巫亲吻我的地方,”多萝西回答。

旁白 neutral

The eyes stared at Dorothy and said," You answered truthfully. What do you want?"

那双眼睛盯着多萝西,说道:“你回答得很诚实。你想要什么?”

旁白 neutral

" I want to go home," said Dorothy." I'm sure Aunt Em is worried about me."

“我想回家,”多萝西说。“我敢肯定艾姆婶婶在担心我。”

旁白 neutral

" Why should I do this for you?" asked Oz

“我为什么要为你做这件事?”奥兹问。

旁白 neutral

" Because you are a great wizard and I am only a girl," replied Dorothy

“因为您是伟大的魔法师,而我只是一个小女孩,”多萝西回答。

旁白 neutral

" You were strong enough to kill the Wicked Witch of the East," said Oz

“你足够强大,能杀死东方的恶女巫,”奥兹说。

旁白 neutral

" I didn't do it," said Dorothy." It just happened."

“不是我干的,”多萝西说,“就那么发生了。”

旁白 neutral

" In this country you must help me before I help you," said Oz

“在这个国家,你必须先帮我,我才会帮你,”奥兹说。

旁白 neutral

" You cannot expect to get something for nothing."

“你不能指望不劳而获。”

旁白 neutral

" What must I do?" asked Dorothy

“我必须做什么?”多萝西问。

旁白 neutral

" You must kill the Wicked Witch of the West."

“你必须杀死西方的恶女巫。”

旁白 neutral

" I can't!" exclaimed Dorothy, surprised

“我不能!”多萝西惊讶地喊道。

旁白 neutral

" You killed the Wicked Witch of the East," said Oz

“你杀了东方的恶女巫,”奥兹说。

旁白 neutral

" You wear the silver shoes. They have powerful magic

“你穿着银鞋子,它们有强大的魔法。

旁白 neutral

There is only one Wicked Witch

现在只剩下一个恶女巫了。

旁白 neutral

When you can tell me she is dead, I will send you back to Kansas."

“等你告诉我她已经死了,我就送你回堪萨斯。”

旁白 neutral

Dorothy was disappointed and began to weep

多萝西很失望,哭了起来。

旁白 neutral

" You won't see your aunt and uncle again until the Witch is dead," Oz continued

“女巫不死,你就别想再见到你的叔婶。”奥兹继续说。

旁白 neutral

" Remember — the Witch is evil and should be killed. Now go!

“记住——那女巫邪恶,非除不可。现在就去吧!

旁白 neutral

Don't ask to see me again. This is your quest

别再要求见我。这是你的使命。

旁白 neutral

Complete it and I will see you home."

完成它,我就送你回家。”

旁白 neutral

Dorothy left the throne room

多萝西离开了王座厅。

旁白 neutral

She was surprised to see her friends waiting for her

她惊讶地看到朋友们在等她。

旁白 neutral

" What happened?" asked the Tin Man

“发生什么了?”铁皮人问。

旁白 neutral

" There is no hope," said Dorothy

“没希望了,”多萝西说。

旁白 neutral

" Oz says I must kill the Wicked Witch of the West

“奥兹说我必须杀死西方恶女巫。

旁白 neutral

If I don't, he won't help me."

如果我不做,他就不会帮我。”

旁白 neutral

Her friends were sad and worried because they wondered what Oz would ask them to do

朋友们又伤心又担忧,因为他们都想知道奥兹会对自己提出什么要求。

旁白 neutral

The Scarecrow saw Oz the next day

第二天,稻草人去见奥兹。

旁白 neutral

" I am Oz. Who are you and why do you seek me?" asked the Wizard

“我是奥兹。你是谁,为什么来找我?”巫师问道。

旁白 neutral

" I am the Scarecrow, and I'm made of straw," said the Scarecrow

“我是稻草人,是用稻草做的。”稻草人说。

旁白 neutral

" I want a brain instead of straw in my head."

“我想要一个脑子,代替我脑袋里的稻草。”

旁白 neutral

" In this country you must help me before I help you," said Oz

“在这个国度,你必须先帮助我,我才会帮助你。”奥兹说。

旁白 neutral

" What must I do?" asked the Scarecrow

“我需要做什么?”稻草人问。

旁白 neutral

" You must kill the Wicked Witch of the West," said the Wizard

“你必须杀死西方恶女巫。”巫师说。

旁白 neutral

" You asked Dorothy to do that!" replied the Scarecrow

“你让多萝西去做那个!”稻草人回答。

旁白 neutral

" I did," said Oz." I don't care who kills her

“是我,”奥兹说。“我不管是谁杀了她。

旁白 neutral

Do it, and I will give you a brain."

做到了,我就给你大脑。”

旁白 neutral

The Scarecrow was very disappointed

稻草人非常失望。

旁白 neutral

The Tin Man saw Oz the next day

第二天,铁皮人去见奥兹。

旁白 neutral

" I am Oz. Who are you and why do you seek me?" asked the Wizard

“我是奥兹。你是谁,为何来找我?”巫师问道。

旁白 neutral

" I am the Tin Man. I want a heart so I can love again," said the Tin Man

“我是铁皮人。我想要一颗心,这样我就能重新拥有爱。”铁皮人说。

旁白 neutral

" You cannot expect to get something for nothing," said Oz

“你不能指望不劳而获。”奥兹说。

旁白 neutral

" What must I do?" asked the Tin Man

“我必须做什么?”铁皮人问。

旁白 neutral

" You must kill the Wicked Witch of the West," growled Oz

“你必须杀死西方恶女巫。”奥兹低吼道。

旁白 neutral

" Help your friends in this quest, and I will give you a heart."

“在这趟征途中帮助你的朋友们,我就给你一颗心。”

旁白 neutral

The Tin Man was very disappointed so he began to weep

铁皮人非常失望,于是开始哭泣。

旁白 neutral

The Lion saw Oz the next day

第三天,狮子去见奥兹。

旁白 neutral

" I am Oz. Who are you and why do you seek me?" asked the Wizard once again

“我是奥兹。你是谁,为何来找我?”巫师再次问道。

旁白 neutral

" I am the cowardly Lion

“我是胆小的狮子。

旁白 neutral

I want courage so I am never afraid again," answered the Lion

我想要勇气,这样我就再也不会害怕了。”狮子回答。

旁白 neutral

" In this country you must help me before I help you," said Oz

“在这个国度,你必须先帮助我,我才会帮助你。”奥兹说。

旁白 neutral

" What must I do?" asked the Lion

“我必须做什么?”狮子问。

旁白 neutral

" Bring me proof that the Wicked Witch of the West is dead, and I will give you courage," said Oz

“给我带来西方恶女巫已死的证据,我就给你勇气。”奥兹说。

旁白 neutral

The Lion ran from the room

狮子跑出了房间。

旁白 neutral

Dorothy looked at her friends and asked," What shall we do?"

多萝西看着她的朋友们,问道:“我们该怎么办?”

旁白 neutral

" There's only one thing to do," said the Lion

“只有一件事可做。”狮子说。

旁白 neutral

" We must go to the West," continued the Tin Man

“我们必须去西方。”铁皮人接着说。

旁白 neutral

" We must kill the Wicked Witch," finished the Scarecrow

“我们必须杀掉恶女巫。”稻草人最后说。

旁白 neutral

" But how?" asked Dorothy nervously

“可怎么杀呢?”多萝西紧张地问。

旁白 neutral

" I don't know," answered the Scarecrow

“我不知道。”稻草人回答。

旁白 neutral

" But I want a brain, and you want to go home

“但我想要大脑,你想要回家。

旁白 neutral

The Tin Man wants a heart, and the Lion wants courage

铁皮人想要一颗心,狮子想要勇气。

旁白 neutral

So we must complete this quest."

所以我们必须完成这次征途。”