E07 · Episodes
007 翡翠城
翡翠城
Little Fox · The Wonderful Wizard of Oz · Episode 7 — 翡翠城.
59 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Dorothy pointed to some bright lights in the distance
多萝西指着远处一些明亮的灯光。
旁白 neutral
" That must be the Emerald City," she said
“那一定就是翡翠城。”她说。
旁白 neutral
" We'll reach it by noon," said the Scarecrow
“我们中午前就能到了。”稻草人说。
旁白 neutral
As they walked, their excitement and fear grew
他们越往前走,兴奋和担忧就越强烈。
旁白 neutral
They were excited because the answer to their dreams was in sight
他们兴奋,是因为实现梦想的答案就在眼前。
旁白 neutral
But they were worried because of what the woman had told them
但他们又担忧,因为那位女士跟他们说过的话。
旁白 neutral
She had never seen the Wizard of Oz
她从未见过奥兹国的大巫师。
旁白 neutral
When they reached the city, they found the gate locked. Dorothy rang the bell
他们到了城门口,发现大门紧锁。多萝西按响了门铃。
旁白 neutral
A man appeared and asked," What do you want?"
一个男人出现了,问道:“你们有什么事吗?”
旁白 neutral
" We have come to see the Great Oz," answered Dorothy
“我们是来拜见伟大的奥兹的。”多萝西回答。
旁白 neutral
The man was so surprised by the answer that he fell down
守门人听了这个回答,惊讶得摔倒在地。
旁白 neutral
" No one sees Oz," said the man
“没人能见到奥兹,”守门人说。
旁白 neutral
" He is a powerful and terrible wizard, and he dislikes being bothered."
“他是一位强大而可怕的巫师,不喜欢被人打扰。”
旁白 neutral
" We won't be a bother because our need is great," said the Scarecrow
“我们不会添麻烦的,因为我们的需求很迫切,”稻草人说。
旁白 neutral
" We have heard that the Great Oz is good," added Dorothy
“我们听说伟大的奥兹是很善良的,”多萝西补充道。
旁白 neutral
" I will take you to his palace," said the man
“我带你们去他的宫殿吧,”守门人说。
旁白 neutral
" But you must wear these tinted glasses."
“但你们必须戴上这些有色眼镜。”
旁白 neutral
" Tinted glasses?" asked Dorothy
“有色眼镜?”多萝西问道。
旁白 neutral
" Yes," said the man
“是的,”守门人说。
旁白 neutral
" Without them you would be blinded by the brilliance and brightness of the Emerald City."
“不戴的话,你们会被翡翠城的光芒刺瞎眼睛的。”
旁白 neutral
Before Dorothy and her friends entered the city, each was fitted with tinted glasses, even Toto
在多萝西和朋友们进城之前,每个人都戴上了有色眼镜,连托托也一样。
旁白 neutral
The man led them to a great palace in the center of the city
那人把他们带到了城市中心的一座宏伟宫殿。
旁白 neutral
" Here are strangers," he said to a soldier." They demand to see the Great Oz."
“这儿有几位陌生人,”他对一个士兵说,“他们要求见伟大的奥兹。”
旁白 neutral
The soldier nodded." Step inside. I will take your message to Oz."
士兵点了点头。“请进吧。我会把你们的话带给奥兹。”
旁白 neutral
With that, he disappeared for a long time
说完,他就消失了很久。
旁白 neutral
" Have you seen Oz?" asked Dorothy when he returned
“你见过奥兹吗?”他回来时,多萝西问道。
旁白 neutral
" No," replied the soldier." I've never seen him. But I spoke with him
“没有,”士兵回答,“我从没见过他。但我跟他说过话了。
旁白 neutral
He will see each of you alone, and just one of you a day
他会单独见你们每一个人,而且一天只接见一位。
旁白 neutral
You must wait in the palace until he calls you
你们得在宫殿里等着,直到他召见你们。
旁白 neutral
Now you can go to your rooms."
现在你们可以回自己的房间了。”
旁白 neutral
" Follow me," a girl said to Dorothy." I will show you to your room."
“跟我来,”一个女孩对多萝西说,“我带你去你的房间。”
旁白 neutral
Dorothy followed the girl, who took her to a beautiful room with a fountain
多萝西跟着女孩,女孩把她带到一个有喷泉的漂亮房间。
旁白 neutral
" Oh, it is lovely," said Dorothy
“哦,真可爱。”多萝西说。
旁白 neutral
" Make yourself at home," said the girl." Oz will send for you tomorrow."
“请别客气,”女孩说,“奥兹明天会派人来叫你。”
旁白 neutral
The next morning the girl returned, and she helped Dorothy dress
第二天早上,女孩回来了,并帮多萝西穿戴。
旁白 neutral
She even tied a green ribbon around Toto's neck
她甚至给托托的脖子上系了一条绿丝带。
旁白 neutral
" Are you really going to see Oz?" asked the girl shyly
“你真的要去见奥兹吗?”女孩害羞地问。
旁白 neutral
" Of course," said Dorothy." If he will see me."
“当然,”多萝西说,“如果他愿意见我。”
旁白 neutral
The girl led Dorothy through the palace
女孩领着多萝西穿过宫殿。
旁白 neutral
" What is your business?" demanded the soldier who stood outside the throne room
“你有什么事?”站在王座室外的士兵问道。
旁白 neutral
Dorothy was quite surprised." I am here to see Oz," she said uncertainly
多萝西很惊讶。“我来见奥兹,”她不确定地说。
旁白 neutral
" I spoke to you yesterday. Will he see me?"
“我昨天跟你说过。他愿意见我吗?”
旁白 neutral
" He will," said the soldier." He is not happy about it
“他愿意见你,”士兵说,“但他对此并不高兴。
旁白 neutral
But I told him about the silver shoes on your feet and the kiss upon your forehead
不过我告诉了他你脚上的银鞋,和你额头上的吻痕。
旁白 neutral
So he agreed to see you." A bell rang
所以他才同意见你。”这时铃声响了。
旁白 neutral
" That is the signal," said the soldier
“这是信号,”士兵说。
旁白 neutral
" You must go into the throne room alone."
“你必须一个人进去王座室。”
旁白 neutral
Dorothy walked in as bravely as she could
多萝西尽可能勇敢地走了进去。
旁白 neutral
The room was both strange and wonderful
这个房间既奇特又美妙。
旁白 neutral
It was made of emeralds, and the light shining from above made everything sparkle
墙壁都是绿宝石砌的,上方照下来的光让一切都闪闪发光。
旁白 neutral
The throne itself was the strangest thing in the room
宝座本身是房间里最奇怪的东西。
旁白 neutral
It was bigger than any chair Dorothy had ever seen
它比多萝西见过的任何椅子都大。
旁白 neutral
Floating just above it was a giant head with no body
宝座上方正飘着一个巨大的头,没有身体。
旁白 neutral
As Dorothy looked at the head, its eyes opened and began to stare at her
多萝西看着那个头的时候,它的眼睛睁开了,开始盯着她看。
旁白 neutral
" I am Oz," said the giant head." Who are you and why do you seek me?"
“我是奥兹,”巨首说,“你是谁?为什么来找我?”
旁白 neutral
The voice wasn't as awful as Dorothy expected, so she bravely said," I am Dorothy from Kansas. I need your help."
那声音没有多萝西预想的那么可怕,所以她勇敢地说:“我是堪萨斯州来的多萝西。我需要你的帮助。”
旁白 neutral
" Before I help you," said Oz," you must answer some questions
“在我帮你之前,”奥兹说,“你必须回答一些问题。
旁白 neutral
Will you tell the truth?"
你会说真话吗?”
旁白 neutral
" Yes," answered Dorothy because she had no reason to lie
“会的,”多萝西回答,因为她没有理由说谎。