Level 6 · 绿野仙踪
🎬

E06 · Episodes

006 田鼠女王

田鼠女王

Little Fox · The Wonderful Wizard of Oz · Episode 6 — 田鼠女王.

63 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" The Lion fell asleep too," said the Tin Man

“狮子也睡着了。”铁皮人说。

旁白 neutral

The Scarecrow nodded

稻草人点了点头。

旁白 neutral

" I'm sorry to leave him here, but we'd better take Dorothy to safety."

“很抱歉把他留在这里,但我们最好带多萝西到安全的地方去。”

旁白 neutral

" We can't be far from the road," said the Tin Man

“我们离大路应该不远了。”铁皮人说。

旁白 neutral

As soon as he spoke, the road seemed to appear

他话音刚落,路就好像出现了。

旁白 neutral

" Will Dorothy sleep forever?" asked the Tin Man impatiently

铁皮人不耐烦地问:“多萝西会一直睡下去吗?”

旁白 neutral

" I don't know," said the Scarecrow

“我不知道。”稻草人说。

旁白 neutral

" I wish I had a brain so I could think of a way to help the Lion too."

“真希望我有脑子,那样就能想办法也帮帮狮子了。”

旁白 neutral

Suddenly a large cat came bounding out of the woods

突然,一只大猫从树林里蹿了出来。

旁白 neutral

It was chasing a tiny gray field mouse

它在追赶一只小小的灰色田鼠。

旁白 neutral

As the mouse ran by, the Tin Man raised his ax and shouted," Stop!"

当那只田鼠跑过时,铁皮人举起他的斧头,大喊道:“站住!”

旁白 neutral

The cat saw the Tin Man and froze

猫看到了铁皮人,顿时僵住了。

旁白 neutral

Just as the Tin Man swung his ax, the cat jumped and ran back into the woods

就在铁皮人挥动斧头的一刹那,猫跳起来,逃回了树林里。

旁白 neutral

" Thank you for saving my life," said the mouse

“谢谢你救了我的命,”田鼠说。

旁白 neutral

" Don't mention it," said the Tin Man

“不用客气,”铁皮人说。

旁白 neutral

" I have no heart so I am careful to help everyone, even a mouse."

“我没有心脏,所以我会小心地帮助每一个生命,即便是一只田鼠。”

旁白 neutral

" Even a mouse?" she said indignantly

“即便是一只田鼠?”她愤愤不平地说。

旁白 neutral

" Why, I am the Queen of all the field mice!"

“哎呀,我可是所有田鼠的女王!”

旁白 neutral

" Oh!" said the Tin Man as he noticed her crown and several other mice behind her

“哦!”铁皮人这才注意到她的王冠,以及跟在她身后的另外几只田鼠。

旁白 neutral

" You have saved my life," said the Queen." I owe you a favor."

“你救了我的命,”女王说,“我欠你一个人情。”

旁白 neutral

Just then Toto woke up and barked, causing the mice to run

就在这时,托托醒了,汪汪一叫,把田鼠们吓跑了。

旁白 neutral

The Tin Man took Toto in his arms

铁皮人把托托抱在怀里。

旁白 neutral

" Come back! Come back! Toto will not hurt you!" shouted the Tin Man

“回来!回来!托托不会伤害你们的!”铁皮人大喊。

旁白 neutral

" I promise, Toto won't hurt you."

“我保证,托托不会伤害你们。”

旁白 neutral

" Are you sure he will not bite us?" asked the Queen

“你确定他不会咬我们吗?”田鼠女王问道。

旁白 neutral

" I won't let him," said the Tin Man firmly

“我不会让他这么做的。”铁皮人坚定地说。

旁白 neutral

The mice returned, and the biggest mouse looked at the Tin Man and asked," How can we repay you for saving the Queen?"

田鼠们回来了,最大的一只田鼠看着铁皮人问道:“你救了我们的女王,我们该怎么报答你呢?”

旁白 neutral

" We need help rescuing a friend," said the Scarecrow

“我们需要帮忙营救一位朋友。”稻草人说。

旁白 neutral

" We are small," said the Queen." How can we help?"

“我们个头很小,”田鼠女王说,“我们能帮上什么忙呢?”

旁白 neutral

" Are there many of you?" asked the Scarecrow

“你们数量多吗?”稻草人问道。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, there are thousands of us," answered the Queen

“是的,我们有好几千只。”女王答道。

旁白 neutral

" Bring them all, and a lot of string," said the Scarecrow

“把它们全带来,再拿很多绳子。”稻草人说。

旁白 neutral

Now Dorothy woke up and walked over to her friends

这时多萝西醒了,走到朋友们身边。

旁白 neutral

" Tin Man," said the Scarecrow

“铁皮人,”稻草人说。

旁白 neutral

" I need you to build us a cart so we can carry the Lion on it."

“我需要你给我们做一辆车,好把狮子抬上去。”

旁白 neutral

The Tin Man began to chop down trees and make the cart

铁皮人开始砍树造车。

旁白 neutral

Soon the mice returned, and there were many thousands of them

很快,田鼠们回来了,数量成千上万。

旁白 neutral

The Scarecrow and the Tin Man pushed the Lion onto the cart

稻草人和铁皮人把狮子推上了车。

旁白 neutral

" Okay! He's on!" shouted the Tin Man

“好了!他上车了!”铁皮人喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Pull!" shouted the Queen to her subjects

“拉!”女王对她的子民们喊道。

旁白 neutral

Slowly at first, and then more swiftly, the cart began to move

一开始很慢,后来快了些,车子开始移动了。

旁白 neutral

" If you ever need us again, just come to the field and call," said the Queen." We will hear you."

“假如你再需要帮助,只要到田野里呼唤我们,”女王说,“我们就会听到的。”

旁白 neutral

Soon the Lion began to stir

很快,狮子开始动了。

旁白 neutral

" I ran as fast as I could, but the flowers were too strong," he murmured

“我拼命地跑,可那些花太厉害了,”他喃喃地说。

旁白 neutral

" How did you move me?"

“你们是怎么把我弄过来的?”

旁白 neutral

The Scarecrow and the Tin Man explained that the mice had saved him. The Lion laughed

稻草人和铁皮人解释说是田鼠们救了他。狮子笑了起来。

旁白 neutral

" I have always thought myself very big and terrible, yet flowers almost killed me, and some mice saved my life."

“我一直以为自己又庞大又可怕,可花儿差点要了我的命,而一群田鼠却救了我。”

旁白 neutral

" I wonder if we are close to Oz," said Dorothy

“我们是不是快到奥兹国了,”多萝西说。

旁白 neutral

" I don't know," said the Scarecrow." But there is one way to find out."

“我不知道,”稻草人说,“但有一个办法可以弄清楚。”

旁白 neutral

The group happily returned to the road, and they were relieved because they thought they had left their adventures behind them

一行人高高兴兴地回到了大路上,他们松了口气,因为他们觉得冒险已经结束了。

旁白 neutral

" We must be in the land of Oz," said Dorothy

“我们一定是在奥兹国了,”多萝西说。

旁白 neutral

" Yes," said the Scarecrow

“是的,”稻草人说。

旁白 neutral

" The favorite color here seems to be green, as it probably is in the Emerald City."

“这里似乎最喜爱绿色,很可能翡翠城也是这样的。”

旁白 neutral

" It is getting dark," said Dorothy." We will need to stop for the night."

“天要黑了,”多萝西说,“我们得停下来过夜了。”

旁白 neutral

At the next farmhouse, Dorothy bravely knocked

到了下一座农舍前,多萝西勇敢地敲了敲门。

旁白 neutral

" Yes?" said the woman at the door

“什么事?”门边的女人问道。

旁白 neutral

" Can we spend the night?" asked Dorothy

“我们能在这里过夜吗?”多萝西问。

旁白 neutral

" That depends. Is your lion tame?" asked the woman

“那得看情况。你的狮子温顺吗?”女人问。

旁白 neutral

" Oh yes," said Dorothy." He is a coward and wouldn't hurt a fly."

“哦,是的,”多萝西说,“他是个胆小鬼,连苍蝇都不会伤害的。”

旁白 neutral

" Okay," said the woman." You may stay here tonight. Where are you headed?"

“好吧,”女人说,“今晚你们可以住在这里。你们要去哪儿?”

旁白 neutral

" We are going to see the Wizard of Oz," answered Dorothy

“我们要去见奥兹国的大法师,”多萝西回答。

旁白 neutral

" I don't think you will see the Wizard," said the woman

“我觉得你们见不到大法师的,”女人说。

旁白 neutral

" I have been to the Emerald City many times, and I have never seen him."

“我去过翡翠城很多次,可从来没有见过他。”