E05 · Episodes
005 困在河上
困在河上
Little Fox · The Wonderful Wizard of Oz · Episode 5 — 困在河上.
71 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
At last Dorothy and her friends exited the forest
多萝西和她的朋友们终于走出了森林。
旁白 neutral
In front of them lay open land — and a river with a powerful current
他们面前是一片开阔地——还有一条水流很急的河。
旁白 neutral
The Tin Man eyed the river
铁皮人打量着那条河。
旁白 neutral
" How will we cross that river?" he asked his friends
“我们怎么过那条河呢?”他问朋友们。
旁白 neutral
" Oh, that's easy," said the Scarecrow
“哦,那很简单,”稻草人说。
旁白 neutral
" You will cut some logs, and we will build a raft."
“你砍一些木头,我们来造一个木筏。”
旁白 neutral
With the Tin Man's ax, the Lion's strength, and the Scarecrow's encouragement, a raft was soon built
靠着铁皮人的斧头、狮子的力气和稻草人的鼓励,木筏很快就造好了。
旁白 neutral
" How will we steer the raft?" asked Dorothy
“我们怎么让木筏转向呢?”多萝西问。
旁白 neutral
" We'll make long poles," replied the Scarecrow
“我们做一些长竿子,”稻草人回答。
旁白 neutral
" We will push the raft across the river."
“我们用竿子把木筏推过河去。”
旁白 neutral
" Careful!" shouted the Tin Man to the Lion
“小心!”铁皮人朝狮子喊道。
旁白 neutral
" If I fall into the river, I'll rust for sure."
“要是我掉进河里,肯定会生锈的。”
旁白 neutral
" Sorry," said the Lion
“对不起,”狮子说。
旁白 neutral
" Use the poles to push us off," said the Scarecrow
“用竿子把我们撑开,”稻草人说。
旁白 neutral
They all pushed hard and were soon making their way across the river
他们一起用力撑,很快就开始往河对岸前进了。
旁白 neutral
The Tin Man looked nervous." This isn't good," he said
铁皮人看起来很紧张。“情况不妙,”他说。
旁白 neutral
" No, not at all," said the Scarecrow
“是的,非常不妙,”稻草人说。
旁白 neutral
" What's wrong?" asked Dorothy
“怎么了?”多萝西问。
旁白 neutral
" If the river takes us any farther downriver," answered the Tin Man," we'll be in trouble."
“如果河水再把我们往下游冲,”铁皮人回答,“我们就有麻烦了。”
旁白 neutral
" Yes," said the Lion, who was starting to cry
“是啊,”狮子说着,开始哭了起来。
旁白 neutral
" It'll take us to the Wicked Witch of the West. She'll kill us for sure!"
“它会带我们去西方坏女巫那里。她肯定会杀了我们!”
旁白 neutral
" Oh no!" exclaimed Dorothy
“哦不!”多萝西叫道。
旁白 neutral
" Help!" cried the Scarecrow suddenly
“救命!”稻草人突然喊道。
旁白 neutral
Everyone looked and realized the Scarecrow was no longer on the raft
大家一看,发现稻草人已经不在木筏上了。
旁白 neutral
He was holding onto his pole in the middle of the river
他正抓着撑杆,在河中央漂着。
旁白 neutral
" What should we do?" shouted Dorothy
“我们该怎么办?”多萝西喊道。
旁白 neutral
" Good-bye!" shouted the Scarecrow, waving from the pole
“再见!”稻草人从杆子上挥手喊道。
旁白 neutral
The Tin Man began to cry
铁皮人哭了起来。
旁白 neutral
" Stop," said Dorothy
“别哭,”多萝西说。
旁白 neutral
" Crying will make you rust, and that will make a bad situation worse."
“哭会让你生锈,那会让糟糕的情况变得更糟。”
旁白 neutral
The Tin Man dried his eyes on Dorothy's dress
铁皮人用自己的裙子替多萝西擦干眼泪。
旁白 neutral
" We must get across, or we are doomed," said the Lion
"我们必须过去,不然就完了。"狮子说。
旁白 neutral
" I can swim, but you must hold my tail and pull the raft."
"我能游泳,但你们必须抓住我的尾巴,拖着木筏。"
旁白 neutral
" What should we do now?" said the Tin Man when they had reached shore
"我们现在该怎么办?"他们一上岸,铁皮人就问。
旁白 neutral
" We must get back to the road," said Dorothy
"我们必须回到大路上去。"多萝西说。
旁白 neutral
" We should follow the river upstream," said the Lion, shaking himself dry
"我们应该顺着河往上游走。"狮子一边说,一边抖干身上的水。
旁白 neutral
" It will take us back to the road."
"这样就能回到大路上。"
旁白 neutral
" Look," said the Tin Man, pointing to the Scarecrow perched upon his pole
"看。"铁皮人指着困在撑杆上的稻草人说。
旁白 neutral
" How can we save him?" asked Dorothy
"我们怎么才能救他呢?"多萝西问。
旁白 neutral
" Well, if one of you could fly, it would be easy," said the Scarecrow
"唉,要是你们有谁会飞,那就简单了。"稻草人说。
旁白 neutral
Just then a great white stork flew overhead
就在这时,一只巨大的白鹳从头顶飞过。
旁白 neutral
" Mr. Stork!" shouted the Tin Man
“鹳先生!”铁人大喊。
旁白 neutral
" It's Mrs. Stork," said the Stork, annoyed
“是鹳太太,”鹳不高兴地说。
旁白 neutral
" Oh, don't listen to the Tin Man," said Dorothy sweetly
“哦,别理铁人,”多萝西甜甜地说。
旁白 neutral
" I can see you are a wonderful mother."
“我看得出来,你是位了不起的母亲。”
旁白 neutral
" Why yes, I am," said the Stork happily." And who are you?"
“哎呀,可不是嘛,”鹳高兴地说,“你们是谁?”
旁白 neutral
" I'm Dorothy and these are my friends
“我是多萝西,这些是我的朋友们。
旁白 neutral
We are on our way to see the Wizard of Oz," she said
我们正要去找奥兹国的魔法师,”她说。
旁白 neutral
" I see," said the Stork," but this isn't the road to Oz."
“原来如此,”鹳说,“可这不是去奥兹国的路啊。”
旁白 neutral
" I know," said Dorothy." Our friend needs our help, but none of us can fly."
“我知道,”多萝西说,“我们的朋友需要帮助,但我们谁都不会飞。”
旁白 neutral
" I can fly," said the Stork proudly
“我会飞,”白鹳骄傲地说。
旁白 neutral
" Could you help our friend?" asked Dorothy
“你能帮帮我们的朋友吗?”多萝西问道。
旁白 neutral
" He looks heavy," said the Stork
“他看起来很重,”白鹳说。
旁白 neutral
" Oh no, he's very light," replied Dorothy." He's made of straw."
“哦不,他很轻的,”多萝西回答,“他是稻草做的。”
旁白 neutral
The Stork flew to the Scarecrow, grabbed him with her claws, and easily brought him to shore
白鹳飞到稻草人身边,用爪子抓住他,轻松地带到了岸上。
旁白 neutral
" Thank you," said the Scarecrow, happy to be back with his friends
“谢谢你,”稻草人说,很高兴能回到朋友们身边。
旁白 neutral
" That's all right," said the Stork." I like to help people who are in trouble
“别客气,”白鹳说,“我喜欢帮助遇到麻烦的人。
旁白 neutral
Now I must return to my babies. Have a good trip to Oz."
现在我得回去照顾我的宝宝们了。祝你们去奥兹国的旅途愉快。”
旁白 neutral
Dorothy and her friends waved good-bye as the Stork flew away
白鹳飞走时,多萝西和她的朋友们挥手告别。
旁白 neutral
" Look!" shouted the Lion." There's the Yellow Brick Road."
“快看!”狮子喊道,“黄砖路在那儿。”
旁白 neutral
" Let's get back to the road," said Dorothy happily
“我们回到路上去吧,”多萝西高兴地说。
旁白 neutral
She started to run, and her friends followed her
她开始跑起来,朋友们跟在她后面。
旁白 neutral
Soon Dorothy stumbled because she felt sleepy. But she did not get up
不久,多萝西因为感到困倦而摔倒了,却没有再站起来。
旁白 neutral
" Dorothy, what's wrong?" asked the Tin Man
“多萝西,你怎么了?”铁皮人问道。
旁白 neutral
" It's the flowers," said the Lion sleepily
“是这些花,”狮子昏昏欲睡地说。
旁白 neutral
" They are magic and make people sleep forever."
“它们有魔力,会让人永远睡下去。”
旁白 neutral
" Don't you fall asleep too," said the Scarecrow to the Lion
“你可不能也睡着了,”稻草人对狮子说,
旁白 neutral
" You are too big for us to carry."
“你太大了,我们抬不动。”
旁白 neutral
" Get out of here as fast as you can," the Tin Man told the Lion
“赶快离开这里,越快越好,”铁皮人对狮子说,
旁白 neutral
" We will bring Dorothy."
“我们会带着多萝西的。”
旁白 neutral
The Lion tried to run, but he soon fell asleep
狮子努力想跑,但很快就睡着了。