Level 6 · 绿野仙踪
🎬

E04 · Episodes

004 胆小狮

胆小狮

Little Fox · The Wonderful Wizard of Oz · Episode 4 — 胆小狮.

64 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" When will we be out of this forest?" Dorothy asked the Tin Man

“我们什么时候才能走出这片森林?”多萝西问铁皮人。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, I don't know," he replied." But we are safe

“哦,我不知道,”他回答,“但我们是安全的。”

旁白 neutral

I have my ax and my oilcan. Nothing but fire can hurt the Scarecrow

我有斧子和油壶。除了火,没什么能伤害稻草人。

旁白 neutral

And you have the kiss of the Good Witch on your forehead."

而且你额头上有好女巫的吻。

旁白 neutral

" Who will protect Toto?" asked Dorothy nervously

“谁来保护托托?”多萝西紧张地问。

旁白 neutral

Suddenly a lion jumped onto the road and made a terrible roar

突然,一只狮子跳到路上,发出一声可怕的吼叫。

旁白 neutral

With one blow of his paw, the lion sent the Scarecrow spinning, and with another blow, he struck the Tin Man down

狮子一爪子把稻草人打得团团转,又一爪子把铁皮人打倒在地。

旁白 neutral

Toto barked and rushed toward the lion

托托吠叫着冲向狮子。

旁白 neutral

The lion opened his mouth, and Dorothy was frightened for Toto

狮子张开了嘴,多萝西为托托担心极了。

旁白 neutral

She slapped the lion on his nose as hard as she could

她使劲打了狮子的鼻子。

旁白 neutral

" Don't you dare bite Toto!" screamed Dorothy

“不准你咬托托!”多萝西尖叫道。

旁白 neutral

" You should be ashamed! A big lion like you biting a little dog!"

“你应该感到羞耻!像你这样的大狮子,居然咬一只小狗!”

旁白 neutral

" I didn't bite him," said the Lion

“我没有咬他,”狮子说。

旁白 neutral

" No, but you tried to," said Dorothy." You're nothing but a big coward."

“没有,但你试图咬了,”多萝西说。“你只不过是个大懦夫。”

旁白 neutral

" Yes," said the Lion, hanging his head in shame

“是的,”狮子羞愧地低着头说。

旁白 neutral

" I can't help it. I've always been a coward."

“我没办法。我一直都是个懦夫。”

旁白 neutral

" Why are you a coward?" asked Dorothy, looking at the great beast in surprise

“你为什么是个懦夫?”多萝西惊讶地看着这头巨兽问道。

旁白 neutral

He was as big as a small horse

他像一匹小马那么大。

旁白 neutral

" I don't know," he replied." I guess I was born this way

“我不知道,”他回答说。“我想我生来就这样。”

旁白 neutral

I've never had to fight. I've only had to roar."

“我从来不需要战斗。我只需要吼叫。”

旁白 neutral

" That's not right," said the Scarecrow." A lion should be brave."

“那不对,”稻草人说,“狮子应该勇敢。”

旁白 neutral

" Yes," said the Lion, wiping a tear from his eye with his tail

“是的,”狮子用尾巴擦去一滴眼泪。

旁白 neutral

" But whenever there is danger, I get scared."

“可每当有危险时,我就会害怕。”

旁白 neutral

" You just need some courage," said the Tin Man

“你只是需要一些勇气,”铁皮人说。

旁白 neutral

" Yes," said the Lion tearfully." I need courage."

“是的,”狮子含着泪说,“我需要勇气。”

旁白 neutral

" You should come with us," said Dorothy

“你应该跟我们一起走,”多萝西说。

旁白 neutral

" We're going to see the Wizard," added the Tin Man

“我们要去见巫师,”铁皮人补充道。

旁白 neutral

" The Wizard?" asked the Lion

“巫师?”狮子问。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, the Wizard of Oz," explained Dorothy

“是的,奥兹国的巫师,”多萝西解释道。

旁白 neutral

" I want to go home; the Scarecrow wants a brain; the Tin Man wants a heart; and you need courage."

“我想回家;稻草人想要一个脑子;铁皮人想要一颗心;而你需要勇气。”

旁白 neutral

" Yes, courage," said the Lion." I want to ask for courage."

“对,勇气,”狮子说,“我想请求赐予我勇气。”

旁白 neutral

They camped under a large tree near a small stream

他们在一棵大树下靠近一条小溪的地方扎了营。

旁白 neutral

Dorothy and Toto ate the last of their bread

多萝西和托托吃完了最后的面包。

旁白 neutral

" Take these," said the Scarecrow, giving Dorothy a handful of nuts

“拿着这些,”稻草人说着,递给多萝西一把坚果。

旁白 neutral

" If squirrels can eat them, then so can you."

“如果松鼠能吃,那你也能吃。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh, thank you," said Dorothy

“哦,谢谢你。”多萝西说。

旁白 neutral

After breakfast they set off. While walking, they heard strange noises

吃完早饭,他们出发了。走着走着,他们听到了奇怪的声音。

旁白 neutral

They immediately began to run

他们立刻跑了起来。

旁白 neutral

" Did you hear that?" asked Dorothy

“你听到了吗?”多萝西问。

旁白 neutral

" They are the Khalidahs," said the Lion

“那是卡利达。”狮子说。

旁白 neutral

" What are the Khalidahs?" asked Dorothy

“卡利达是什么?”多萝西问道。

旁白 neutral

" They are monsters with bodies like bears and heads like tigers," replied the Lion

“它们是身体像熊、头似老虎的怪物,”狮子回答。

旁白 neutral

" I'm very afraid of them."

“我非常怕它们。”

旁白 neutral

Dorothy and the others reached a cliff with a river far below

多萝西和同伴们来到一处悬崖,下方远远地有一条河。

旁白 neutral

" Oh no!" screamed Dorothy." We're trapped! What will we do now?"

“哦,不!”多萝西尖叫道。“我们被困住了!现在该怎么办?”

旁白 neutral

" Here is a tall tree," said the Scarecrow thoughtfully

“这里有棵高树,”稻草人若有所思地说。

旁白 neutral

" With Tin Man's help, we could make a bridge."

“有铁皮人帮忙,我们可以搭座桥。”

旁白 neutral

" Excellent idea," said the Lion

“好主意,”狮子说。

旁白 neutral

Tin Man cut down the tree so it formed a bridge across the river

铁皮人砍倒那棵树,让它成了一座横跨河面的桥。

旁白 neutral

As the group began to cross, they heard a sharp growl

大家刚要过桥,就听到一声尖厉的吼叫。

旁白 neutral

They all turned to look and saw two Khalidahs running toward them

他们全都回头,看见两只卡利达正朝他们跑来。

旁白 neutral

" Quick!" cried the Lion

“快!”狮子喊道。

旁白 neutral

He roared at the Khalidahs while his friends made it across the bridge

他对着卡利达咆哮,朋友们趁机过了桥。

旁白 neutral

The Khalidahs stopped but then rushed forward again

卡利达停了一下,随即又冲了上来。

旁白 neutral

" My roar didn't work!" cried the Lion." They're still coming!"

“我的吼声不管用!”狮子叫道。“它们还是过来了!”

旁白 neutral

" Tin Man, start chopping the bridge!" said the Scarecrow

“铁皮人,快砍桥!”稻草人说。

旁白 neutral

" Yes," said Dorothy," and hurry!"

“对,”多萝西说,“快呀!”

旁白 neutral

Right away the Tin Man swung his ax at the bridge

铁皮人立刻抡起斧头砍向木桥。

旁白 neutral

The bridge soon collapsed, carrying the ugly beasts with it into the river below

桥很快坍塌,带着那两只丑恶的野兽一起掉进下面的河里。

旁白 neutral

" You were so brave," Dorothy said to the Lion

“你刚才真勇敢,”多萝西对狮子说。

旁白 neutral

" No, I was so scared," said the Lion

“不,我害怕得要命,”狮子说。

旁白 neutral

" Anyway, we made it," said Dorothy, relieved

“不管怎样,我们成功了,”多萝西松了口气。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, and look," said the Tin Man." We're almost out of the forest."

“是啊,瞧,”铁皮人说。“我们快走出森林了。”

旁白 neutral

" To the Emerald City!" said Dorothy

“去翡翠城!”多萝西说。