E03 · Episodes
003 铁皮人
铁皮人
Little Fox · The Wonderful Wizard of Oz · Episode 3 — 铁皮人.
59 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Dorothy and the Scarecrow were amazed
多萝西和稻草人感到惊讶。
旁白 neutral
Standing in the forest was a man made of tin
森林里站着一个铁皮做成的人。
旁白 neutral
" Did you groan?" asked Dorothy
“是你在呻吟吗?”多萝西问道。
旁白 neutral
" Yes," the Tin Man answered sadly
“是的,”铁皮人悲伤地回答。
旁白 neutral
" I have been groaning for over a year. You are the first to hear me."
“我已经呻吟一年多了,你们是第一个听到我的人。”
旁白 neutral
" How can we help you?" asked Dorothy softly, because his voice sounded so sad
“我们能怎么帮你呢?”多萝西轻声问,因为他的声音听起来太悲伤了。
旁白 neutral
" Oil... oil my joints," said the Tin Man
“油……给我的关节上点油,”铁皮人说。
旁白 neutral
" They are rusted. I cannot move them."
“它们生锈了,我动不了。”
旁白 neutral
" Sir, I have no oil. I only have bread in my basket," said Dorothy
“先生,我没有油,篮子里只有面包,”多萝西说。
旁白 neutral
" There's an oilcan in my cottage," said the Tin Man
“我的小屋里有一罐油,”铁皮人说。
旁白 neutral
" Get it, and you can make me better."
“去拿来,你就能让我好起来。”
旁白 neutral
Dorothy ran to the cottage and brought the oilcan back
多萝西跑向小屋,把油壶拿了回来。
旁白 neutral
" Where do you need oil?" asked Dorothy
多萝西问:“你需要给哪里上油?”
旁白 neutral
" Do my neck first," said the Tin Man." Ah... now do my arms."
铁皮人说:“先润滑我的脖子。啊……现在轮到胳膊了。”
旁白 neutral
As soon as his arms were free, the Tin Man lowered his ax and leaned it against a tree
胳膊一能活动,铁皮人就放下斧头,把它靠在树上。
旁白 neutral
" I've been holding that ax for more than a year. Do my legs," he continued
“那把斧头我举了不止一年了。给腿上油吧,”他接着说。
旁白 neutral
Dorothy and the Scarecrow did as they were asked
多萝西和稻草人照他说的做了。
旁白 neutral
The Tin Man gave a cry of joy." Thank you! Thank you!"
铁皮人高兴地叫了起来。“谢谢!谢谢!”
旁白 neutral
" You're welcome," said Dorothy
多萝西说:“不客气。”
旁白 neutral
" You're lucky we were on our way to see Oz, a great wizard, or we wouldn't have heard you."
“你运气真好,我们正好要去找伟大的奥兹巫师,不然就不会听到你的声音了。”
旁白 neutral
" Why are you going to see Oz?" he asked
“你们为什么去见奥兹?”他问。
旁白 neutral
" I want to go back to Kansas, and the Scarecrow wants a brain rather than straw in his head," she replied
“我想回堪萨斯,而稻草人想要一个脑子,而不是满脑袋的稻草,”她回答。
旁白 neutral
The Tin Man thought for a moment and asked," Do you think Oz would give me a heart?"
铁皮人想了一会儿,问:“你觉得奥兹会给我一颗心吗?”
旁白 neutral
" Maybe," answered Dorothy." Hearts are probably as easy as brains for the Wizard of Oz."
“也许吧,”多萝西答道,“对奥兹魔法师来说,给一颗心大概和给脑子一样容易。”
旁白 neutral
" May I join you?" asked the Tin Man
“我可以加入你们吗?”铁皮人问。
旁白 neutral
" Yes, come along," said the Scarecrow
“好的,一起来吧,”稻草人说。
旁白 neutral
" Yes!" agreed Dorothy
“好的!”多萝西同意道。
旁白 neutral
So the Tin Man shouldered his ax, and they all followed the Yellow Brick Road
于是铁皮人扛起斧头,他们便一同沿着黄砖路走去。
旁白 neutral
Soon Dorothy was bored because there was nothing much to see on the long journey
很快,多萝西觉得无聊起来,因为漫长的旅途中没什么可看的。
旁白 neutral
So she asked," Who made you, Tin Man?
于是她问:“铁皮人,是谁把你造出来的?”
旁白 neutral
Scarecrow was made by a farmer. Were you made by a woodcutter?"
"稻草人是农夫做的。你是樵夫做的吗?"
旁白 neutral
" No, I was a woodcutter's son," said the Tin Man
"不,我是樵夫的儿子," 铁皮人说。
旁白 neutral
" How did you become a Tin Man?" she asked
"你是怎么变成铁皮人的?" 她问道。
旁白 neutral
" It's a love story with a curse by the Wicked Witch of the East," he replied
"这是一个爱情故事,还牵扯了东方坏女巫的诅咒," 他回答。
旁白 neutral
" Please tell us," said Dorothy
"请告诉我们吧," 多萝西说。
旁白 neutral
The Tin Man was quiet for a moment and then began
铁皮人沉默了一会儿,然后开始讲述。
旁白 neutral
" I fell in love with a beautiful girl, and I asked her to marry me."
"我爱上了一位美丽的姑娘,我向她求婚。"
旁白 neutral
" What did she say?" asked Dorothy
"她怎么说?" 多萝西问。
旁白 neutral
" She said she would marry me when I had enough money to buy a house," the Tin Man replied
"她说等我攒够钱买房子就嫁给我," 铁皮人回答。
旁白 neutral
" Her stepmother was a lazy woman
"她的继母是个懒惰的女人。
旁白 neutral
She wanted her stepdaughter to stay with her and do all the housework, so she asked the Wicked Witch to prevent the marriage."
她想让继女留在身边做所有家务,所以请坏女巫阻止这门婚事。"
旁白 neutral
" What happened?" asked Dorothy
"发生了什么?" 多萝西问。
旁白 neutral
" The witch enchanted my ax," said the Tin Man
"女巫对我的斧头施了魔法," 铁皮人说。
旁白 neutral
" One day when I was working, the ax cut off my leg
"一天我干活时,斧头砍断了我的腿。
旁白 neutral
I went to a tinsmith, and he made me a leg
我去找了一个白铁匠,他给我做了一条腿。
旁白 neutral
I went back to work again, and the ax slipped
我又回去干活,斧头又滑了一下。
旁白 neutral
I had lost my other leg, but my love made me strong
我失去了另一条腿,但我的爱让我坚强。
旁白 neutral
The tinsmith made me another leg, and I went back to work
白铁匠又给我做了一条腿,我又回去干活。
旁白 neutral
The next time the ax slipped, I lost both my arms."
再下一次斧头滑落时,我两条手臂都失去了。"
旁白 neutral
" Oh no!" exclaimed Dorothy
"哦不!" 多萝西惊叫。
旁白 neutral
" Thanks to my love and the tinsmith, I was soon back at work," continued the Tin Man
"多亏了我的爱和白铁匠,我很快又回去干活了," 铁皮人继续道。
旁白 neutral
" This angered the witch, so the next time the ax took my head
"这惹怒了女巫,于是下一次斧头砍掉了我的头。
旁白 neutral
I thought that was the end, but the tinsmith made me a head, and I went back to work
我以为这下完了,但白铁匠给我做了个头,我又回去干活。
旁白 neutral
When the ax struck again, I was cut in two
当斧头再次砍来时,我被劈成两半。
旁白 neutral
The tinsmith made a body out of tin, but the body had no heart
白铁匠用铁皮做了个身体,但这个身体没有心。
旁白 neutral
Without a heart I had lost my love for the beautiful girl
没有心,我便失去了对那位美丽姑娘的爱。
旁白 neutral
That is why I want one."
这就是为什么我想要一颗心。"
旁白 neutral
Dorothy was very moved by the story, but she was also worried
多萝西被这个故事深深打动,但她也担心起来。
旁白 neutral
There was very little bread left in her basket
她的篮子里面包所剩无几。