Level 6 · 绿野仙踪
🎬

E02 · Episodes

002 稻草人

稻草人

Little Fox · The Wonderful Wizard of Oz · Episode 2 — 稻草人.

66 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Dorothy followed the Yellow Brick Road all afternoon, and then she wondered where she would sleep for the night

多萝西沿着黄砖路走了一整个下午,然后她开始想着晚上该在哪里过夜。

旁白 neutral

Not far ahead she saw a small Munchkin village, but all the houses seemed empty

在前面不远处,她看见了一个芒奇金人的小村庄,但所有的房子似乎都空着。

旁白 neutral

When she came to the last and biggest house in the village, she understood why

当她来到村里最后也是最大的一所房子时,她明白了为什么。

旁白 neutral

Everyone in the village was there

村里的所有人都在那儿。

旁白 neutral

All the Munchkins knew who Dorothy was

所有的芒奇金人都知道多萝西是谁。

旁白 neutral

She was famous, and Boq, the host, was very happy to have her as a guest

她很有名,主人博克非常高兴能请她做客。

旁白 neutral

" You killed the Wicked Witch of the East

“你杀死了东方恶女巫。

旁白 neutral

You must be a powerful witch," Boq said to Dorothy

你一定是个强大的女巫。”博克对多萝西说。

旁白 neutral

" I am not a witch," replied Dorothy." I am an ordinary girl."

“我不是女巫,”多萝西回答,“我只是个普通的女孩。”

旁白 neutral

" Girl or witch," said Boq," you can stay at my house."

“女孩也好,女巫也罢,”博克说,“你都可以住在我家。”

旁白 neutral

In the morning Dorothy said good-bye and continued down the Yellow Brick Road

早晨,多萝西告别后继续沿着黄砖路前行。

旁白 neutral

She hadn't walked far when she came to a cornfield

她没走多远,便来到一片玉米地。

旁白 neutral

In the cornfield was a scarecrow

玉米地里有一个稻草人。

旁白 neutral

As Dorothy looked at the scarecrow, she thought she saw it blink its eyes

多萝西看着稻草人时,觉得自己看见它眨了眨眼睛。

旁白 neutral

" Impossible," thought Dorothy. Then the scarecrow smiled and nodded its head

“不可能,”多萝西心想。接着,稻草人微笑着点了点头。

旁白 neutral

Curious, Dorothy went over to the scarecrow

出于好奇,多萝西朝稻草人走了过去。

旁白 neutral

" Good day," said the Scarecrow

“你好,”稻草人说。

旁白 neutral

" Did you speak?" asked Dorothy

“是你在说话吗?”多萝西问道。

旁白 neutral

" Yes," answered the Scarecrow." How are you?"

“是的,”稻草人回答,“你好吗?”

旁白 neutral

" I'm fine," replied Dorothy." And you?"

“我很好,”多萝西回答,“你呢?”

旁白 neutral

" I'm not well," said the Scarecrow." I'm stuck to this pole. Can you help me?"

“我不太舒服,”稻草人说,“我被绑在这根杆子上。你能帮帮我吗?”

旁白 neutral

Straw men are very light, so Dorothy was able to easily lift him from the pole

稻草人很轻,所以多萝西轻松地把他从杆子上取了下来。

旁白 neutral

" Thank you," said the Scarecrow." I feel better now."

“谢谢你,”稻草人说,“我现在感觉好多了。”

旁白 neutral

" You're welcome," said Dorothy

“不客气,”多萝西说。

旁白 neutral

" Who are you?" asked the Scarecrow." And where are you going?"

“你是谁?”稻草人问,“你要去哪里?”

旁白 neutral

" My name is Dorothy, and I am going to the Emerald City to see the Wizard of Oz."

“我叫多萝西,我要去翡翠城见奥兹大法师。”

旁白 neutral

" Where is the Emerald City, and who is Oz?" asked the Scarecrow

“翡翠城在哪里?奥兹又是谁?”稻草人问。

旁白 neutral

" Don't you know?" Dorothy asked in surprise

“难道你不知道吗?”多萝西惊讶地问。

旁白 neutral

" No, I don't know anything," answered the Scarecrow sadly

“不,我什么都不知道,”稻草人伤心地回答。

旁白 neutral

" My head is made of straw, so I have no brain."

“我的脑袋里塞满了稻草,所以我没有脑子。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh," said Dorothy." I'm sorry to hear that. Oz is a great wizard."

“哦,”多萝西说,“听到这个我很难过。奥兹是个伟大的魔法师。”

旁白 neutral

" Do you think Oz could give me a brain?" asked the Scarecrow hopefully

“你觉得奥兹能给我一个脑子吗?”稻草人满怀希望地问。

旁白 neutral

" I don't know," said Dorothy." But come with me and we will ask him together

“我不知道,”多萝西说,“不过跟我来吧,我们一起去问问他。

旁白 neutral

I'm scared to go and see the Wizard alone. Are you scared?"

我一个人去见魔法师有点怕。你怕吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Oh, I'm not afraid," answered the Scarecrow

“哦,我不怕,”稻草人回答。

旁白 neutral

" I'll tell you a secret: there is only one thing in the world that I am afraid of — "

“我告诉你个秘密:这世上我只怕一样东西——”

旁白 neutral

" The farmer who made you?" interrupted Dorothy

“怕那个造了你的农夫?”多萝西插嘴问。

旁白 neutral

" Oh no," said the Scarecrow." I'm afraid of fire."

“哦,不是的,”稻草人说,“我怕火。”

旁白 neutral

" Let's not talk about fire and scary things," said Dorothy." Tell me a story."

“我们别聊火和那些吓人的东西了,”多萝西说,“给我讲个故事吧。”

旁白 neutral

" Me?" exclaimed the Scarecrow." My life has been too short

“我?”稻草人惊叫道,“我的生命太短暂了。

旁白 neutral

I was made only two days ago

我两天前才被做出来。

旁白 neutral

Why don't you tell me about the place you are from?"

你为什么不给我讲讲你的家乡呢?

旁白 neutral

Dorothy told the Scarecrow about her aunt and uncle and their farm in Kansas

多萝西向稻草人讲起了她的叔叔婶婶,还有他们在堪萨斯的农场。

旁白 neutral

She was very sad

她非常伤心。

旁白 neutral

" Why are you sad?" asked the Scarecrow

“你为什么伤心?”稻草人问道。

旁白 neutral

" You said Kansas is dull and boring. Why do you want to go back?"

“你说过堪萨斯又灰暗又无聊。为什么你还想回去?”

旁白 neutral

" Because, my brainless friend, there is no place like home," said Dorothy, weeping

“因为,我没脑子的朋友,哪儿都不如家好。”多萝西哭着说。

旁白 neutral

" Shall we spend the night over there?" asked the Scarecrow, pointing to a cottage

“我们在那边过夜好吗?”稻草人指着一个小屋问道。

旁白 neutral

" Okay," said Dorothy

“好的。”多萝西说。

旁白 neutral

The next morning when Dorothy woke up, she said," I need water."

第二天早上多萝西醒来时,她说:“我需要水。”

旁白 neutral

" Why do you need water?" asked the Scarecrow

“你为什么需要水?”稻草人问道。

旁白 neutral

" I need water to wash my face and to drink with breakfast," she replied

“我需要水洗脸,还要就着早餐喝水。”她回答。

旁白 neutral

" Being alive sounds inconvenient," said the Scarecrow

“活着听起来真麻烦。”稻草人说。

旁白 neutral

" You need to sleep, wash, eat, and drink

“你需要睡觉、洗漱、吃饭,还得喝水。

旁白 neutral

But you have a brain, and I'd do anything for a brain."

但你有脑子,而我愿意做任何事来换一个脑子。”

旁白 neutral

Behind the cottage they found a clear spring

在小屋后面,他们找到了一处清澈的泉水。

旁白 neutral

Dorothy realized she didn't have much bread left, so she was glad her friend didn't eat

多萝西意识到自己的面包没剩多少了,所以她很高兴朋友不用吃东西。

旁白 neutral

After breakfast Dorothy was startled to hear what sounded like a low groan

早餐后,多萝西听到一声像是低沉呻吟的声音,吓了一跳。

旁白 neutral

The noise came from the forest nearby

这声音来自附近的森林。

旁白 neutral

" Wh... what was that?" asked Dorothy fearfully

“那……那是什么?”多萝西害怕地问。

旁白 neutral

" I don't know," said the Scarecrow

“我不知道。”稻草人说。

旁白 neutral

" But we should go look. Someone may be hurt."

“但我们该去看看。可能有人受伤了。”

旁白 neutral

They heard another low groan." Look!" shouted Dorothy

他们又听到了一声低沉的呻吟。“看!”多萝西喊道。

旁白 neutral

" What's that through the trees?"

“树林那边是什么东西?”

旁白 neutral

They entered the forest and were amazed at what they saw

他们走进森林,看到眼前的景象时,都惊呆了。

旁白 neutral

A man, made of tin and holding an ax, stood frozen, as if he was about to chop a tree

一个用锡做成的人,手里举着斧头,一动不动地站着,好像正要砍树。