Level 6 · 瑞士家庭鲁滨逊
🎬

E22 · Episodes

022 神秘纸条

神秘纸条

Little Fox Level 6 · The Swiss Family Robinson · Episode 22 — 神秘纸条.

74 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Ten years passed, and we were still living in the place we called New Switzerland

十年过去了,我们仍然住在这个我们称之为新瑞士的地方。

旁白 neutral

We built a watch tower on an island in the bay and added two cannons

我们在海湾的一个小岛上建了一座瞭望塔,还添置了两门大炮。

旁白 neutral

We made many improvements at Rockburg

我们对岩堡做了许多改进。

旁白 neutral

The swamp, cleared and drained, was now a large lake

那片沼泽地经过清理排水,现在变成了一个大湖。

旁白 neutral

Beneath the trees, old Hurry, the ostrich, walked at a dignified pace

在树下,那只名叫老飞毛腿的鸵鸟,迈着庄重的步伐行走着。

旁白 neutral

My boys retained their love of animals

我的孩子们依旧保持着对动物的喜爱。

旁白 neutral

They now had a beautiful white cow, a bull, and two new donkeys

他们现在有一头漂亮的白母牛、一头公牛和两头新来的驴。

旁白 neutral

Jack had a descendant of Fangs the jackal. He named it Coco

杰克有了一只胡狼方斯的后代,他给它起名叫可可。

旁白 neutral

The boys were fine, handsome fellows

孩子们都已长成英俊出色的小伙子。

旁白 neutral

Fritz, now 25, was very strong and high-spirited

弗里茨如今二十五岁,非常强壮且精力充沛。

旁白 neutral

Ernest, 23, was still calm and studious

23岁的恩斯特依然沉着好学。

旁白 neutral

Jack, 21, was known for his agility and sense of humor

21岁的杰克以敏捷和幽默感著称。

旁白 neutral

And Franz, 18, was a lively youth

18岁的弗朗茨是个活泼的少年。

旁白 neutral

My older sons often went away on expeditions by themselves

我年长的几个儿子常常独自外出探险。

旁白 neutral

One evening I realized Fritz had been away all day

一天傍晚,我意识到弗里茨一整天都不在。

旁白 neutral

Anxious to see him return, I went to our watch tower with Ernest and Jack

我急切盼他归来,便和恩斯特、杰克一同去了瞭望塔。

旁白 neutral

When we finally spotted Fritz's kayak, it was moving very slowly

我们终于发现弗里茨的独木舟时,它正缓慢移动。

旁白 neutral

" Welcome back from wherever you've been!" I cried when he landed

“欢迎回来,不管你去哪儿了!”他靠岸时我喊道。

旁白 neutral

" You seem to have a lot of cargo there."

“你好像带了不少货物。”

旁白 neutral

" Yes, and my trip has led to discoveries that will tempt us to go out again," he replied

“是的,而且我的旅途有所发现,会吸引我们再去的。”他回答。

旁白 neutral

Ernest and Jack helped Fritz unload the kayak

欧内斯特和杰克帮弗里茨从皮划艇上卸货。

旁白 neutral

After supper Fritz told us of his adventures

晚饭后,弗里茨向我们讲述了他的冒险经历。

旁白 neutral

" I paddled for a long time until I came to another bay," he said

“我划了很久,直到来到另一个海湾,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" The water was as clear as crystal. I could see beds of oysters

“水清澈如水晶,我能看到成片的牡蛎。

旁白 neutral

I brought up several clusters and left them on the beach while I went back for more

我捞起几串,留在海滩上,然后回去取更多。

旁白 neutral

When I returned, the shells had opened a bit, and I think I found some pearls."

当我回来时,贝壳微微张开,我想我找到了一些珍珠。”

旁白 neutral

He held out his hand to show us

他伸出手给我们看。

旁白 neutral

" Those are pearls indeed!" I said

“确实是珍珠!”我说。

旁白 neutral

" And they may prove a source of wealth if we are ever rescued."

“如果我们得救,它们可能成为财富来源。”

旁白 neutral

" After I gathered my oysters," Fritz continued," I crossed Pearl Bay, as I named it

“收集完牡蛎后,”弗里茨继续说,“我穿过了我命名的珍珠湾。”

旁白 neutral

There I saw thousands of seabirds

我在那里看到了成千上万的海鸟。

旁白 neutral

They must have thought I was invading their territory

它们一定以为我在入侵它们的领地。

旁白 neutral

The next thing I knew, they were attacking me."

接着我就遭到它们攻击了。

旁白 neutral

" What did you do?" asked my wife

“你做了什么?”我妻子问。

旁白 neutral

" I waved my paddle over my head and managed to hit an albatross!

“我高举船桨挥舞,总算打中了一只信天翁!

旁白 neutral

It fell into the water, and the other birds flew away

它掉进水里,其他鸟儿就飞走了。

旁白 neutral

And then — well, I guess that's the end of my story."

然后——嗯,我的故事恐怕就到这里了。”

旁白 neutral

The next morning Fritz drew me aside because he had more to tell me

第二天早上,弗里茨把我拉到一旁,因为他还有话要告诉我。

旁白 neutral

" There was something extraordinary about that albatross," he said

“那只信天翁有点不同寻常,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" I lifted it onto my kayak and found a rag around one leg

“我把它提上皮艇,发现它的一条腿上缠着一块布。

旁白 neutral

When I removed the rag, I was amazed to see words written on it."

当我取下布条时,惊讶地发现上面写着字。”

旁白 neutral

" What did they say?" I asked

“上面写的什么?”我问道。

旁白 neutral

"'Save an unfortunate Englishwoman from the smoking rock.'"

“‘救救一个被困在冒烟岩石上的不幸英国女人。’”

旁白 neutral

" What!" I cried in astonishment

“什么!”我惊叫起来。

旁白 neutral

" Another human being is here in this lonely place?"

“这个荒凉的地方还有别的人?”

旁白 neutral

" The bird was beginning to show signs of life," Fritz continued

“那鸟儿开始有了生命迹象,”弗里茨继续说道。

旁白 neutral

" So I had to decide what to do

“所以我得决定该怎么做。

旁白 neutral

I quickly tore a strip from my handkerchief and wrote,' Do not despair! Help is near!'"

我赶紧从手帕上撕下一条布,写下:‘不要绝望!救援就在附近!’”

旁白 neutral

Fritz carefully tied his message around one of the bird's legs

弗里茨小心地把他写的字条系在鸟儿的一条腿上。

旁白 neutral

Then he devoted himself to reviving the bird

然后他便专心救醒那只鸟。

旁白 neutral

After drinking some water, it suddenly took off and headed west

喝了些水后,它突然起飞,径直朝西边飞去。

旁白 neutral

" I lost sight of it," said Fritz

“我看不见它了,”弗里茨说。

旁白 neutral

" But I keep wondering: Will my note ever reach this Englishwoman?

“但我止不住惦记:我的字条真能送到那位英国女士手中吗?

旁白 neutral

Will I be able to find her and save her?"

我能找到她,把她救出来吗?”

旁白 neutral

" You were wise to keep this part of your story from the others," I said

“你没把这件事告诉其他人,这样做很明智,”我说。

旁白 neutral

" Until we know more, we must not excite them

“在了解更多情况之前,绝不能让他们激动起来。

旁白 neutral

It's possible that those words were written long ago

那些字可能是在很久以前写的。

旁白 neutral

By now the unhappy woman may have died

那位不幸的女子说不定现在已经去世了。

旁白 neutral

The ' smoking rock ' must be a volcano, and there are none here."

‘冒烟的岩石’只可能是火山,而这里根本没有。”

旁白 neutral

Fritz, however, refused to be discouraged

然而,弗里茨不肯灰心。

旁白 neutral

It was obvious he hoped that he could rescue this woman

显然,他期盼着自己能救出这位女子。

旁白 neutral

In fact, I was just as excited as he was

其实,我内心的激动不亚于他。

旁白 neutral

But I felt it wise to contain my excitement

但我感觉,克制这份激动才是明智之举。

旁白 neutral

After some discussion we decided that Fritz should go in search of the Englishwoman

商量一番后,我们决定,让弗里茨去寻找那位英国女士。

旁白 neutral

He would need to modify his kayak to carry two people

他需要改装他的皮划艇,以便搭载两个人。

旁白 neutral

And he would need enough food in case he was away for a long time

而且他还得备足食物,以防外出时间太长。

旁白 neutral

Impatient as he was to leave, Fritz knew he must take some time to prepare

尽管弗里茨急着出发,他也明白必须花些时间做好准备。

旁白 neutral

We returned to the house and saw the other boys busily opening oysters

我们回到屋里,看见其他男孩正忙着撬开牡蛎。

旁白 neutral

They were very excited

他们激动极了。

旁白 neutral

" Look, Father!" said Franz." I found a pearl!"

“看呀,爸爸!”弗朗茨说,“我找到一颗珍珠!”

旁白 neutral

" Let's establish a pearl fishery at once!" said Jack

“我们这就开个采珠场吧!”杰克说。

旁白 neutral

" If we built a hut at Pearl Bay, we could harvest oysters on a regular basis," Ernest pointed out

“如果我们能在珍珠湾搭个小屋,就可以定期采牡蛎了,”欧内斯特指出。

旁白 neutral

" Let's take the sailboat to Pearl Bay," I said

“我们坐帆船去珍珠湾吧,”我说。

旁白 neutral

Fritz winked at me and then remarked in an innocent tone," I've been thinking of adding another seat to the kayak in case someone ever needs a ride."

弗里茨朝我使了个眼色,接着若无其事地随口提议:“我一直在考虑,给皮划艇加个座位,万一有人需要搭船呢。”