Level 3 · 南街小学
🎬

E45 · Episodes

045 哭哭啼啼

哭哭啼啼

Little Fox Level 3 · South Street School · Episode 45 — 哭哭啼啼.

37 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

What's wrong, Jenna?

怎么了,珍娜?

旁白 neutral

She's sad

她很难过。

旁白 neutral

School's almost over

学校快结束了。

旁白 neutral

It's almost summer

夏天快到了。

旁白 neutral

Are you kidding me?

你在开玩笑吗?

旁白 neutral

Summer is the best part of the year! Right, Mark?

夏天是一年里最棒的时候!对吧,马克?

旁白 neutral

Umm... Not this year, Coby

嗯……今年不是,科比。

旁白 neutral

What do you mean?

你是什么意思?

旁白 neutral

Room Two. Miss Gray

二号教室。格雷老师。

旁白 neutral

It's just about over. Forever

就快彻底结束了。永远地。

旁白 neutral

Boohoo! Don't remind me!

呜呜!别提醒我!

旁白 neutral

Good morning, boys and girls!

早上好,同学们!

旁白 neutral

Please come to the rug

请到地毯这边来。

旁白 neutral

I have lots of news to share

我有很多消息要和大家分享。

旁白 neutral

Are we doing something fun?

我们要做什么有趣的事吗?

旁白 neutral

We're always doing something fun in Room Two, Coby

我们二班总在做有趣的事,科比。

旁白 neutral

Because learning is..

因为学习是……

旁白 neutral

Fun! Fun! Fun!

有趣!有趣!有趣!

旁白 neutral

Now, as you know, school is almost over

现在,正如你们所知,学年快要结束了。

旁白 neutral

So we're going to play some fun games this week

所以这周我们要玩一些好玩的游戏。

旁白 neutral

But I want you to do something special for me

但我想让你们为我做一件特别的事。

旁白 neutral

Anything, Miss Gray

任何事都行,格雷老师。

旁白 neutral

We'll do anything for you!

我们愿意为您做任何事!

旁白 neutral

Thank you, Jenna

谢谢你,珍娜。

旁白 neutral

I'd like you to write some letters

我想让你们写几封信。

旁白 neutral

Letters? To who?

信?写给谁?

旁白 neutral

To the kids who will be in my class next year

写给明年将来到我班里的孩子们。

旁白 neutral

I want you to tell them all about Room Two

我希望你们把二班的一切都告诉他们。

旁白 neutral

We can tell them about Career Day!

我们可以告诉他们职业日的事!

旁白 neutral

And helping Jim!

还有帮助吉姆的事!

旁白 neutral

Don't forget Silly Hair Day!

别忘了搞怪发型日!

旁白 neutral

We've had so much fun together

我们在一起玩得好开心。

旁白 neutral

Okay, boys and girls

好了,同学们。

旁白 neutral

Let the games begin!

游戏开始吧!

旁白 neutral

Woo-hoo! Tug-of-war!

呜呼!拔河!

旁白 neutral

And it's going to be an easy win!

这将会是场轻松取胜!

旁白 neutral

Boys against girls!

男生对女生!