E55 · Episodes
055 欢迎回来贝拉
欢迎回来贝拉
Little Fox Level 6 · Single Stories · Episode 55 — 欢迎回来贝拉.
68 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
All the residents of Greenwood Forest were excited. Spring was finally here
格林伍德森林的所有居民都很兴奋。春天终于来了。
旁白 neutral
The weather was warm, and the flowers were blooming
天气温暖,花儿盛开。
旁白 neutral
" Chirp, chirp, chirp! Spring is here! Spring is here!
"叽叽,叽叽,叽叽!春天来了!春天来了!
旁白 neutral
Chirp, chirp, chirp!" sang out Rosie
叽叽,叽叽,叽叽!"萝茜唱道。
旁白 neutral
" Hey, it's my turn to announce spring!
"嘿,轮到我宣布春天了!
旁白 neutral
You did it last year!" cried Maggie, Rosie's twin sister
你去年已经做过了!"萝茜的双胞胎姐姐麦琪叫道。
旁白 neutral
Old friends were sharing stories about the winter
老朋友们正在分享冬天的故事。
旁白 neutral
" It was the most awful winter of my life!" cried Sandy the squirrel
"这是我一生中最糟糕的冬天!"松鼠桑迪叫道。
旁白 neutral
" Some days I couldn't find a single nut to give to my children."
"有些日子,我连一颗坚果都找不到,没法给我的孩子们。"
旁白 neutral
New friends were also moving into the forest
新朋友们也搬进了森林。
旁白 neutral
" Hello, everyone. I'm Rhoda
“大家好,我是罗达。”
旁白 neutral
These are my children, Kit and Katie," said Rhoda the rabbit
“这是我的孩子们,基特和凯蒂。”兔子罗达说。
旁白 neutral
All the animals and birds in Greenwood welcomed Rhoda's family
格林伍德所有的动物和鸟儿们都欢迎了罗达一家。
旁白 neutral
" You're just in time to see Bella," said Henrietta the old owl
“你们来的正好,马上就能见到贝拉了。”老猫头鹰亨利埃塔说。
旁白 neutral
" Who's Bella?" asked Katie
“贝拉是谁?”凯蒂问。
旁白 neutral
" Bella is a bear, and she is coming out of her hibernation," answered Pinkey the snake
“贝拉是一头熊,她就要从冬眠中醒过来了。”蛇平奇回答道。
旁白 neutral
" Hibernation? What does that mean?" asked Kit
“冬眠?那是什么意思?”基特问。
旁白 neutral
" Come along. You can ask Bella yourself," said Henrietta
“来吧。你可以自己问贝拉。”亨利埃塔说。
旁白 neutral
" Yes, let us hurry
“是啊,我们快点走吧。”
旁白 neutral
We want to welcome Bella when she comes out of her cave," said Sandy
“我们想在贝拉走出洞穴时迎接她呢。”桑迪说。
旁白 neutral
The residents of Greenwood skipped, hopped, crawled, flew, and jumped to the entrance of a dark cave
格林伍德的居民们蹦蹦跳跳、爬行、飞行,来到了一个黑暗洞穴的入口。
旁白 neutral
Everyone stood and waited quietly. Suddenly there was a loud roar!
大家静静地站着等待。突然传来一声巨响!
旁白 neutral
" Mommy, I'm scared," cried Katie
“妈妈,我害怕,”凯蒂哭着说。
旁白 neutral
" Don't worry, dear. That's just Bella yawning
“别担心,亲爱的。那只是贝拉在打哈欠。
旁白 neutral
She's been sleeping for a long time." Henrietta chuckled
她睡了很长时间了。”亨丽埃塔轻声笑道。
旁白 neutral
The ground began to shake. Thump! Thump! Thump!
地面开始震动。咚!咚!咚!
旁白 neutral
A big brown bear with sleepy eyes poked her head out of the cave
一只睡眼惺忪的棕色大熊从洞穴里探出头来。
旁白 neutral
" Bella!" cheered her friends
“贝拉!”她的朋友们欢呼道。
旁白 neutral
" Oh, is it springtime already?" Bella asked sleepily
“哦,已经是春天了吗?”贝拉睡意朦胧地问。
旁白 neutral
" Yes! It's springtime! It's springtime!" chirped Maggie
“是的!春天到了!春天到了!”玛吉叽叽喳喳地说。
旁白 neutral
Bella stood on her feet and stretched her body
贝拉站起身来,伸了个懒腰。
旁白 neutral
She was very tall and very big!
她又高又大!
旁白 neutral
" Who are they? Hello. I don't think I know you," Bella said to Rhoda
“他们是谁?你好。我想我不认识你。”贝拉对罗达说。
旁白 neutral
" I'm Rhoda. We just moved into Greenwood Forest," said Rhoda
“我是罗达。我们刚搬进格林伍德森林,”罗达说。
旁白 neutral
" These are Kit and Katie, my children."
“这两个是基特和凯蒂,我的孩子。”
旁白 neutral
" Don't be frightened!
“别害怕!
旁白 neutral
I promise I won't eat you, even though I am very hungry," Bella said with a smile
我保证不会吃你们,虽然我很饿。”贝拉笑着说。
旁白 neutral
Katie poked her head out and said timidly," What does hibernation mean?"
凯蒂探出头,怯怯地问:“冬眠是什么意思?”
旁白 neutral
" Winter is very cold, and it is hard to find food
“冬天非常寒冷,食物很难找到。
旁白 neutral
So bears, like me, eat a lot of food right before winter comes
所以像我这样的熊,会在冬天来临之前吃很多很多的食物。
旁白 neutral
Then, when winter arrives, we go into our caves or trees and rest," answered Bella
然后,当冬天来临时,我们就进到洞穴或树里休息。”贝拉回答。
旁白 neutral
" Do you sleep the whole time?" asked Kit, hiding behind her mother
“你一直都睡吗?”基特问,躲在她妈妈身后。
旁白 neutral
" We sleep a lot, but not the whole time. We don't like to move very much
“我们睡得很多,但不是一直睡。我们不太喜欢动。
旁白 neutral
Otherwise our bodies might want to wake up, and we would get hungry again
否则我们的身体可能想醒来,我们又会觉得饿。
旁白 neutral
As long as we stay still, our heart beat becomes very slow, and our body temperature drops lower than normal," answered Bella
只要我们保持不动,心跳就会变很慢,体温也会降到比正常低。”贝拉回答。
旁白 neutral
" It keeps us from getting hungry too soon."
“这能让我们不会太快就饿。”
旁白 neutral
" How long do you hibernate?" asked Katie
“你们冬眠多久?”凯蒂问。
旁白 neutral
" Usually from the beginning of October until springtime," answered Bella, smiling
“通常从十月初一直到春天。”贝拉笑着回答。
旁白 neutral
" Are you the only one who hibernates?" asked Kit, still hiding
“你是唯一冬眠的吗?”基特问,仍然躲着。
旁白 neutral
" Frogs, bats, and snakes hibernate as well," answered Bella
“青蛙、蝙蝠和蛇也会冬眠。”贝拉回答。
旁白 neutral
Kit and Katie were amazed
基特和凯蒂很惊讶。
旁白 neutral
They had never met someone who had slept for so long!
她们从没见过睡这么久的人!
旁白 neutral
" Thank you all for welcoming me into spring," said Bella
“谢谢大家迎接我进入春天。”贝拉说。
旁白 neutral
" It's good to see you, Bella!" cried her friends
“很高兴见到你,贝拉!”她的朋友们喊道。
旁白 neutral
" Well, the welcome party is over," said Henrietta
“好了,欢迎派对结束了。”亨利埃塔说。
旁白 neutral
" Spring is here, and we have a lot of work to do."
“春天来了,我们有很多工作要做。”
旁白 neutral
" Work?" asked Katie
“工作?”凯蒂问。
旁白 neutral
" Of course. Now that the sunshine is here and the weather is warmer, we must prepare for next winter, before it gets cold again," said Sandy
“当然了。既然阳光出来了,天气暖和了,我们必须在再次变冷之前,为下个冬天做准备。”桑迪说。
旁白 neutral
" Don't worry," chuckled Bella, seeing the gloomy expressions on the rabbits' faces
“别担心。”贝拉轻声笑着说,看到兔子们脸上沮丧的表情。
旁白 neutral
" We will have lots of fun too."
“我们也会有很多乐趣的。”
旁白 neutral
The animals returned to the center of the forest, looking for food along the way
动物们返回森林中心,沿途找食物。
旁白 neutral
As they left, they shouted to Rhoda, Kit, and Katie," Welcome to Greenwood Forest!"
离开时,他们向罗达、基特和凯蒂喊道:“欢迎来格林伍德森林!”
旁白 neutral
" Thank you!" the rabbits replied
“谢谢!”兔子们回答。
旁白 neutral
" I guess we had better go too," said Rhoda
“我想我们也最好走了。”罗达说。
旁白 neutral
And they hopped off to find a burrow in their new forest
她们跳着去找新森林里的洞穴。
旁白 neutral
" Spring is here! Spring is here!" chirped Maggie
“春天来了!春天来了!”玛吉啾鸣。
旁白 neutral
" No, it's my turn! It's springtime! It's springtime!"
“不,轮到我了!春天到了!春天到了!”
旁白 neutral
Rosie shouted happily. The two birds flew off into the sunshine
罗西开心地喊道。两只鸟飞进阳光里。