Level 6 · 单集故事
🎬

E39 · Episodes

039 圣诞捉迷藏2驯鹿欢乐

圣诞捉迷藏2驯鹿欢乐

Little Fox Level 6 · Single Stories · Episode 39 — 圣诞捉迷藏2驯鹿欢乐.

54 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Billy followed one of the elves into Santa's workshop

比利跟着一个小精灵走进了圣诞老人的工作坊。

旁白 neutral

The elves were very busy packing up toys

精灵们正非常忙碌地打包玩具。

旁白 neutral

Billy wanted to help, but the elves were too busy to tell him how

比利想帮忙,但精灵们太忙了,没空告诉他怎么做。

旁白 neutral

Billy decided to go look for his father

比利决定去找他的爸爸。

旁白 neutral

He saw his father talking to Santa Claus near the reindeer stables

他看到爸爸正在驯鹿厩旁和圣诞老人说话。

旁白 neutral

Billy didn't want to bother him, so he went into the stables instead

比利不想打扰他,于是就自己走进了厩里。

旁白 neutral

Billy had never seen reindeer before, and he thought they were very big

比利以前从没见过驯鹿,他觉得它们好大。

旁白 neutral

Billy looked at the biggest one and said," Wow, you're much bigger than I thought you would be."

比利看着最大的一头说:“哇,你比我想象的要大多了。”

旁白 neutral

The reindeer nodded and said," Yes, many people say that."

那头驯鹿点点头说:“是的,很多人都这么说。”

旁白 neutral

" Did you say something?" asked Billy. Animals aren't supposed to talk!

“你刚刚说话了吗?”比利问道。动物是不应该会说话的呀!

旁白 neutral

" Yes, I did," said the reindeer matter-of-factly

"对,我说了。"驯鹿实事求是地说。

旁白 neutral

" My name is Dasher. What's your name?"

"我叫达舍。你叫什么名字?"

旁白 neutral

Billy understood. They were Santa's reindeer, so of course they could talk

比利明白了。它们是圣诞老人的驯鹿,当然会说话了。

旁白 neutral

" My name is Billy. Santa said you were sick

"我叫比利。圣诞老人说你生病了。

旁白 neutral

Are you feeling better?" he asked

你现在感觉好点了吗?"他问道。

旁白 neutral

" We're not sick," said Dasher sadly

"我们没有生病。"达舍难过地说。

旁白 neutral

" We're just really sad. We can't fly if we're sad."

"我们只是非常伤心。如果我们伤心,就飞不起来了。"

旁白 neutral

" Oh, just like Peter Pan," said Billy

"哦,就像彼得·潘一样。"比利说。

旁白 neutral

" When he taught Wendy and the boys to fly, he said they had to think happy thoughts."

"当他教温蒂和孩子们飞行时,他说他们必须想着快乐的事。"

旁白 neutral

Dasher nodded." Yes, that's right, but it's hard to think happy thoughts when everyone is so busy

达舍点点头。"是的,说得对,但是当大家都忙得不可开交时,很难去想快乐的事。

旁白 neutral

Santa doesn't have time for us anymore. We're lonely and we miss him."

"圣诞老人不再有时间陪我们了。我们很孤单,很想他。"

旁白 neutral

Billy looked at Dasher and said," If I bring Santa in here right now, will that make you happy?"

比利看着达什说:"如果我现在就把圣诞老人带到这里,你会开心吗?"

旁白 neutral

" Nothing can bring Santa in here on Christmas Eve

"平安夜什么都不能把圣诞老人带到这里来。"

旁白 neutral

He's too busy," said Dasher tearfully

"他太忙了,"达什含着泪说。

旁白 neutral

Billy didn't want to see Dasher cry, so he said," But if I bring Santa in here, would that make you happy?"

比利不想看到达什哭,于是说:"可是如果我把圣诞老人带到这里,你会开心吗?"

旁白 neutral

Dasher was sobbing quietly, so he didn't answer, but Comet, Cupid, and Vixen said," Yes, that would make us very happy."

达什在轻声抽泣,没有回答,但是彗星、丘比特和维克森说:"会的,那会让我们非常开心。"

旁白 neutral

Billy left the stable and ran to find his father and Santa Claus

比利离开马厩,跑去找他的父亲和圣诞老人。

旁白 neutral

He found them in Santa's workshop, looking into a microscope

他在圣诞老人的工作坊里找到了他们,他们正往一台显微镜里看。

旁白 neutral

" Well, it's not an infection," said Doctor Vinton, stepping away from the microscope

"嗯,不是感染,"文顿医生说着从显微镜前走开。

旁白 neutral

" I know what's wrong with the reindeer, Daddy," said Billy

"我知道驯鹿们怎么了,爸爸,"比利说。

旁白 neutral

" They're too sad to fly. It's just like Peter Pan."

它们太伤心了,飞不起来。这就像彼得·潘的故事。

旁白 neutral

Billy's father looked at Billy and said gently," Billy, Peter Pan is a fairy tale

比利的爸爸看着比利,温和地说:“比利,彼得·潘是个童话故事。

旁白 neutral

This is real, and the problem is real."

这是现实,问题也是真实的。”

旁白 neutral

Santa stopped looking in the microscope and asked Billy," Why are they sad?"

圣诞老人停下了看显微镜,问比利:“它们为什么伤心?”

旁白 neutral

" They're sad because you no longer have time to visit with them," said Billy

“它们伤心,是因为您再也没时间看望它们了,”比利说。

旁白 neutral

" They miss you and they want to see you."

“它们想念您,想见到您。”

旁白 neutral

Santa turned to Billy's father and said," Peter Pan is not a fairy tale

圣诞老人转向比利的爸爸,说:“彼得·潘不是童话故事。

旁白 neutral

I knew Peter many years ago

很多年前我认识彼得。

旁白 neutral

He was such a wonderful boy, but like all boys, he grew up

他是个很棒的孩子,但像所有男孩一样,他长大了。

旁白 neutral

I think Billy has solved our problem

我想比利解决了我们的问题。

旁白 neutral

If my reindeer are unhappy, they can't fly. Only happy reindeer can fly."

如果我的驯鹿不开心,它们就飞不起来。只有开心的驯鹿才能飞。”

旁白 neutral

Santa Claus left his workshop and went to the stables

圣诞老人离开工坊,去了驯鹿厩。

旁白 neutral

Billy and his father waited. After a very long time, Santa returned

比利和他爸爸等待着。过了很久,圣诞老人回来了。

旁白 neutral

He was very happy." Billy, you have saved Christmas

他非常高兴。“比利,你拯救了圣诞节。

旁白 neutral

Thank you for making my reindeer happy. Ho, ho, ho!"

谢谢你让我的驯鹿开心起来。嗬,嗬,嗬!”

旁白 neutral

Billy watched the elves load Santa's sleigh

比利看着精灵们往圣诞老人的雪橇上装礼物。

旁白 neutral

Even though the elves kept putting more and more toys into the sleigh, the pile never got bigger

尽管精灵们不断地往雪橇里放越来越多的玩具,那堆礼物却从没变大过。

旁白 neutral

When the elves finished loading the sleigh, Santa came with his reindeer

精灵们装完了雪橇,圣诞老人带着他的驯鹿来了。

旁白 neutral

Dasher came up to Billy and said," Thank you, Billy

Dasher 走到比利跟前,说:“谢谢你,比利。

旁白 neutral

Giving Santa back to us was a wonderful Christmas present

把圣诞老人还给我们,真是一份很棒的圣诞礼物。

旁白 neutral

I hope Santa gives you something special."

我希望圣诞老人给你一份特别的礼物。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh, I'm sure he will," said Billy happily

“哦,我相信他会的,”比利开心地说。

旁白 neutral

As Santa and his reindeer took off, Santa shouted down to Billy, his father, and the elves:

圣诞老人和驯鹿们起飞时,圣诞老人向下朝比利、他爸爸和精灵们喊道:

旁白 neutral

" Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! Ho, ho, ho!"

“祝大家圣诞快乐,晚安!嗬,嗬,嗬!”