Level 5 · 单集故事
🎬

E106 · Episodes

107 帝企鹅的冬天

帝企鹅的冬天

Little Fox Level 5 · Single Stories · Episode 106 — 帝企鹅的冬天.

65 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Have you seen these seabirds before?

你以前见过这些海鸟吗?

旁白 neutral

They are emperor penguins

它们是帝企鹅。

旁白 neutral

They look very dressed up, don't they?

它们看起来穿得很正式,不是吗?

旁白 neutral

These emperor penguins are playing and catching fish in the ocean

这些帝企鹅正在海洋中嬉戏和捕鱼。

旁白 neutral

But what do they do when the wind gets colder?

但是,当风变得更冷时,它们会做什么呢?

旁白 neutral

" Brr! Winter must be around the corner!" says one emperor penguin

"呜!冬天一定快要来了!" 一只帝企鹅说。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, it is time to lay our egg," says the other

"是的,是时候产下我们的蛋了," 另一只说。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, I can't wait to be a father!"

"哦,我等不及要当爸爸了!"

旁白 neutral

So the two emperor penguins swim to the frozen shore of Antarctica

于是,这两只帝企鹅游向南极洲的冰冻海岸。

旁白 neutral

The weather is bitterly cold

天气极为寒冷。

旁白 neutral

The father finds shelter under an ice cliff

企鹅爸爸在一座冰崖下找到了避风处。

旁白 neutral

Then the mother emperor penguin lays her egg

接着,帝企鹅妈妈产下了一枚蛋。

旁白 neutral

" Dear, you did such a good job!

“亲爱的,你做得太棒了!

旁白 neutral

Look at our beautiful egg!

看看我们这枚漂亮的蛋!

旁白 neutral

Quick, roll it onto my feet so I can keep it warm."

快,把它滚到我的脚上,我好给它保暖。”

旁白 neutral

The father emperor penguin carefully balances the egg on his feet

帝企鹅爸爸小心翼翼地把蛋在脚上放稳。

旁白 neutral

He makes sure the egg doesn't touch the ice

他确保蛋不会碰到冰面。

旁白 neutral

To keep the egg warm, he covers it with the extra skin over his stomach

为了给蛋保暖,他用肚子上的赘皮盖住了它。

旁白 neutral

" Now head out to sea to eat and rest

“现在去海里吃点东西,休息一下吧。

旁白 neutral

You worked very hard," says the father

你辛苦了,”企鹅爸爸说。

旁白 neutral

" I am very tired," says the mother penguin

“我好累,”企鹅妈妈说。

旁白 neutral

" But I can stay on shore

“但我可以留在岸上。

旁白 neutral

I want to stay with you and our egg."

我想和你还有我们的蛋待在一起。”

旁白 neutral

But the father emperor penguin insists

但企鹅爸爸坚持说:

旁白 neutral

" No, you go and rest

“不,你去休息吧。

旁白 neutral

I will take care of our egg until you come back."

我会照顾好我们的蛋,直到你回来。”

旁白 neutral

" Okay, dear, I guess I will

“好吧,亲爱的,那我走了。

旁白 neutral

Please stay warm and keep our egg safe!"

你一定要保暖,保护好我们的蛋!”

旁白 neutral

After the mother penguin leaves, it gets colder and colder

企鹅妈妈离开后,天气越来越冷。

旁白 neutral

The father emperor penguin and his friends huddle together to keep warm

企鹅爸爸和他的朋友们依偎在一起取暖。

旁白 neutral

They cannot leave their eggs to hunt or fish

它们不能离开蛋去捕食或捕鱼。

旁白 neutral

They must sit on their eggs for nine long weeks

它们必须在蛋上度过漫长的九周。

旁白 neutral

" Brr! Hey, are you guys okay?"

“嘶!嘿,你们还好吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Brr! Yes, I am doing fine

“嘶!是的,我挺好的。

旁白 neutral

But it is pretty cold, isn't it?"

但天儿可真冷,不是吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Yep! And we have many more weeks to go. Brr!"

“是啊!而且我们还得熬好多周呢。嘶!”

旁白 neutral

" I am getting so hungry!" thinks the father emperor penguin

“我越来越饿了!”帝企鹅爸爸心想。

旁白 neutral

" But it's my job to guard the egg and keep it warm

“但守护这枚蛋并保持它的温暖是我的职责。

旁白 neutral

I hope it survives the harsh winter."

希望它能熬过这严酷的冬天。”

旁白 neutral

Finally the egg begins to hatch

终于,蛋开始孵化了。

旁白 neutral

" Cheep, cheep!" A fuzzy, gray emperor penguin peeps up at its father

“叽,叽!”一只毛茸茸的灰色帝企鹅宝宝仰头朝爸爸唧唧地叫着。

旁白 neutral

" Look at my beautiful baby!

“看看我漂亮的宝宝!

旁白 neutral

I am so proud!"

我太自豪了!”

旁白 neutral

When the mother returns, she says," Oh, how wonderful!

妈妈回来后,她说:“哦,太奇妙了!

旁白 neutral

Look at my fuzzy little chick!

看看我这毛茸茸的小宝宝!

旁白 neutral

Thank you, dear

谢谢你,亲爱的。

旁白 neutral

Now I am strong and rested again

现在我恢复力气了,也休息好了。

旁白 neutral

But look how thin you are

可看看你,都瘦成这样了。

旁白 neutral

You have not eaten for over nine weeks

你已经九个多星期没吃东西了。

旁白 neutral

Let's take turns

我们换班吧。

旁白 neutral

Now I can take care of our baby

现在我可以照顾我们的宝宝了。

旁白 neutral

You must eat and rest

你得去吃东西、休息。

旁白 neutral

Our baby will need a strong father to protect him."

我们的宝宝需要强壮的爸爸来保护他。”

旁白 neutral

" You are right. I will be back soon."

“你说得对。我很快就回来。”

旁白 neutral

So the father emperor penguin heads to the ocean

于是,帝企鹅爸爸朝大海出发了。

旁白 neutral

While he is gone, the mother feeds and cares for the chick

他离开的这段时间,妈妈喂宝宝、照顾宝宝。

旁白 neutral

Soon the father emperor penguin returns

不久,帝企鹅爸爸回来了。

旁白 neutral

" Are you strong and rested?" asks the mother emperor penguin

“你恢复力气、休息好了吗?”帝企鹅妈妈问。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, I feel so much better now

“好了,现在感觉好多了。

旁白 neutral

Look what I brought you both from the ocean!"

看我从海里给你们俩带什么了!”

旁白 neutral

" A squid! My favorite!"

“鱿鱼!我的最爱!”

旁白 neutral

" Cheep, cheep!" says the baby

“叽,叽!”宝宝叫着。

旁白 neutral

It's his favorite too

这也是他的最爱。

旁白 neutral

The emperor penguins look so happy together!

帝企鹅一家在一起看起来真幸福!

旁白 neutral

Isn't the emperor penguin family great?

帝企鹅一家是不是很棒?