E105 · Episodes
106 动物在沙漠中的生存
动物在沙漠中的生存
Little Fox Level 5 · Single Stories · Episode 105 — 动物在沙漠中的生存.
51 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Whew! It is so hot here!
呼!这里真热!
旁白 neutral
I have been flying over this desert all day
我在这个沙漠上飞了一整天。
旁白 neutral
I need to find a cool place to rest
我需要找个凉快的地方休息。
旁白 neutral
Look, there's a hole in the ground. I'll rest there
看,地上有个洞。我去那里休息。
旁白 neutral
Who are you?
你是谁?
旁白 neutral
Oh, I'm sorry. I am a sparrow
哦,对不起。我是一只麻雀。
旁白 neutral
This desert is so dry and hot that I did not expect to see any animals living here!
这个沙漠又干又热,我没想到会在这里看到有动物生活!
旁白 neutral
I am a desert mouse, and there are a lot of animals here
我是一只沙漠鼠,这里有很多动物。
旁白 neutral
Really?
真的吗?
旁白 neutral
Yes. The days are very hot and dry, but the nights are cold
是的。白天又热又干,但晚上很冷。
旁白 neutral
So most desert animals do not move around during the day
所以大多数沙漠动物白天不活动。
旁白 neutral
But how do they endure so much heat?
但它们怎么忍受这么热呢?
旁白 neutral
It is so hot that I am about to die!
热得我快要死了!
旁白 neutral
Well, some desert animals use parts of their bodies to cool off
嗯,有些沙漠动物用身体部位来降温。
旁白 neutral
For example, desert owls open their mouths wide and flutter their throats
比如,沙漠猫头鹰张大嘴巴,扇动喉咙。
旁白 neutral
The jackrabbit's ears are long and have many blood vessels
长耳大野兔的耳朵很长,有很多血管。
旁白 neutral
The heat is released through the blood vessels in its long ears
热量通过长耳朵里的血管散出去。
旁白 neutral
Oh, that's interesting!
哦,真有趣!
旁白 neutral
Up north, I have seen other rabbits, and their ears are much shorter
在北方,我见过其他兔子,它们的耳朵短得多。
旁白 neutral
Yes, up north, they do not need long ears to survive
是的,在北方它们不需要长耳朵来生存。
旁白 neutral
All over the world, animals are suited to their different habitats
世界各地,动物都适应各自不同的栖息地。
旁白 neutral
For example, most desert animals are light-colored
例如,大多数沙漠动物都是浅色的。
旁白 neutral
Their lighter colors keep them from getting really hot too
浅色也能防止它们变得太热。
旁白 neutral
Then what about the darker animals?
那深色的动物呢?
旁白 neutral
They would get much hotter than light-colored animals. Right?
它们会比浅色的动物热得多,对吧?
旁白 neutral
You are right. Vultures are dark-colored, but they wet their legs with their urine
你说得对。兀鹫是深色的,但它们会用尿液弄湿腿。
旁白 neutral
The urine cools the blood in their legs
尿液能冷却腿部的血液。
旁白 neutral
The cooler blood goes back through their bodies
冷却后的血液再流回全身。
旁白 neutral
I see. They are really amazing!
原来如此。它们真了不起!
旁白 neutral
Then how do desert animals find water?
那沙漠动物怎么找水呢?
旁白 neutral
You do need water, don't you?
你也要喝水,对吧?
旁白 neutral
Of course! We desert creatures get water from plants
当然啦!我们沙漠动物从植物里获得水分。
旁白 neutral
The juicy cactus is a favorite! Have a piece!
多汁的仙人掌是最受欢迎的!来一块吧!
旁白 neutral
But won't I get stuck by the thorns?
可我不会被刺扎到吗?
旁白 neutral
Not really. Go ahead, just be careful
一般不会。来吧,小心点就好。
旁白 neutral
Hmm, not bad! By the way, how do you stay cool in this desert?
嗯,不错嘛!对了,你在沙漠里怎么保持凉快?
旁白 neutral
I live in an underground den like this
我住在这样一个地下洞穴里。
旁白 neutral
I close the opening when it is very hot
天气特别热的时候,我会把洞口封起来。
旁白 neutral
That keeps out the heat
这样就能把热气挡在外面。
旁白 neutral
Then I can save the moisture from my breath
还能保住我呼出的水分。
旁白 neutral
Wonderful! Desert animals are really amazing
太棒了!沙漠动物真了不起。
旁白 neutral
But I might not survive here
不过我在这儿可能活不下来。
旁白 neutral
That's true. The desert gets very little rain
那倒是。沙漠里雨水很少。
旁白 neutral
It gets less than 25 centimeters of rain a year!
一年降雨量还不到 25 厘米!
旁白 neutral
So all the animals in the desert have special ways to help them survive
所以沙漠里的所有动物都有特殊的生存本领。
旁白 neutral
But you have wings
但是你有翅膀呀。
旁白 neutral
You can fly to a place where you will survive well
你可以飞到一个你能好好活下去的地方。
旁白 neutral
Yes, you are right!
对,你说得对!
旁白 neutral
I have to leave now
我得走了。
旁白 neutral
Thank you for telling me about desert animals. Good-bye!
谢谢你给我讲沙漠动物的事。再见!
旁白 neutral
My pleasure! Good-bye!
不客气!再见!