Level 5 · 单集故事
🎬

E107 · Episodes

108 三个愿望

三个愿望

Little Fox Level 5 · Single Stories · Episode 107 — 三个愿望.

67 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Once upon a time, a woodcutter and his wife lived in the forest

从前,一个樵夫和他的妻子住在森林里。

旁白 neutral

They were poor but very happy

他们很穷,但是非常快乐。

旁白 neutral

The woodcutter worked very hard

樵夫工作非常努力。

旁白 neutral

One day, he went to look for some trees to cut

一天,他去寻找一些树来砍。

旁白 neutral

He found a very tall and strong tree in the forest

他在森林里发现了一棵又高又壮的树。

旁白 neutral

He raised his ax to chop it down, when suddenly he heard a voice

他举起斧子正要砍树,突然听到一个声音。

旁白 neutral

" Please, help me. Help me!"

“请帮帮我。帮帮我!”

旁白 neutral

He wondered where the voice was coming from

他想知道声音是从哪里传来的。

旁白 neutral

The woodcutter looked down at a fallen tree behind him and saw a fairy

樵夫低头看了看身后一棵倒下的树,看见了一个仙女。

旁白 neutral

The fairy's wings were caught under the huge tree!

仙女的翅膀被压在那棵大树下面了!

旁白 neutral

" Please, help me get out of here

“请帮帮我,让我离开这里。”

旁白 neutral

My wings are stuck," pleaded the fairy

“我的翅膀被卡住了,”仙女恳求道。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, poor fairy," said the woodcutter

“哦,可怜的仙女,”樵夫说。

旁白 neutral

" But how can I remove this big tree?"

“可是我怎么能移开这棵大树呢?”

旁白 neutral

" Use your ax," instructed the fairy

“用你的斧头,”仙女指示道。

旁白 neutral

So the woodcutter wedged his ax under the fallen tree trunk and lifted it carefully

于是樵夫把斧头楔进倒下的树干下面,小心翼翼地抬起了它。

旁白 neutral

" Well done. Thank you," said the fairy

“做得好。谢谢你,”仙女说。

旁白 neutral

" You're welcome," said the woodcutter as he returned to work

“不客气,”樵夫说着,继续干活去了。

旁白 neutral

" I have to chop down this big tree before it is dark."

“我得在天黑之前砍倒这棵大树。”

旁白 neutral

" I'd like to reward you for saving my life," said the fairy

“我想报答你救了我的命,”仙女说。

旁白 neutral

" Go back home and make three wishes

“回家去,许三个愿望吧。

旁白 neutral

All three wishes will come true!"

三个愿望都会实现!”

旁白 neutral

When the woodcutter heard this, he quickly ran home

樵夫听到这话,飞快地跑回了家。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, dear," he called to his wife

“哦,亲爱的,”他对妻子喊道。

旁白 neutral

" First, cook us a delicious meal

“先给我们做顿好吃的。

旁白 neutral

Then I will give you some surprising and wonderful news."

然后我会告诉你一个惊喜的好消息。”

旁白 neutral

" We only have some soup," said his wife

“我们只有些汤,”妻子说。

旁白 neutral

" I wish we had some sausage too."

“真希望咱们也有点香肠。”

旁白 neutral

Suddenly, a string of sausages appeared on the table

突然,一串香肠出现在桌子上。

旁白 neutral

" Oh no!" cried the woodcutter

“哦,不!”樵夫叫道。

旁白 neutral

" A fairy gave us three wishes

一个仙女给了我们三个愿望。

旁白 neutral

Now we only have two left

现在我们只剩下两个了。

旁白 neutral

You wasted a wish!

你浪费了一个愿望!

旁白 neutral

Oh, I wish these sausages were stuck in your nose!"

哦,我真希望这些香肠粘到你鼻子上!

旁白 neutral

Suddenly, the sausages were stuck in his wife's nose!

突然,香肠粘在了他妻子的鼻子上!

旁白 neutral

" Ahh! What's going on?" she yelled

啊!怎么回事?她大叫。

旁白 neutral

" Oh no, now we've used up two wishes!" yelled the woodcutter

“哦,不,现在我们用掉了两个愿望!”樵夫喊道。

旁白 neutral

" But, oh, how funny you look!" he laughed

“但是,哦,你看起来多滑稽啊!”他笑道。

旁白 neutral

His wife was getting angry

他的妻子越来越生气。

旁白 neutral

" I have sausages stuck in my nose

我的鼻子上粘着香肠。

旁白 neutral

Why are you laughing?

你笑什么?

旁白 neutral

Help me! Oh, I wish..."

帮帮我!哦,我希望……”

旁白 neutral

" No, no! Please stop!

“不,不!求你别再说了!

旁白 neutral

Be careful what you say!

说话可要当心啊!”

旁白 neutral

We have only one wish left," said her husband

我们只剩一个愿望了,”她的丈夫说。

旁白 neutral

" First, let's try to remove the sausages from your nose."

“我们先想办法把你鼻子上的香肠弄掉。”

旁白 neutral

So they tried to pull the sausages out of her nose

于是,他们试着把香肠从她鼻子里拔出来。

旁白 neutral

They put grease on the sausages and her nose

他们在香肠和她的鼻子上涂了油脂。

旁白 neutral

They pulled and pulled some more!

他们拔呀拔,拔了又拔!

旁白 neutral

But the sausages stayed stuck in her nose

可是香肠还是死死粘在她鼻子上。

旁白 neutral

The woodcutter and his wife were very sad

樵夫和妻子非常难过。

旁白 neutral

" What should we do now?

“我们现在该怎么办?

旁白 neutral

I wanted to wish for a big house and food," she said

我本来想许愿要一座大房子和食物的,”她说。

旁白 neutral

" But only one wish is left, and I cannot live with these sausages in my nose."

“可是现在只剩一个愿望了,我可没法儿带着这香肠鼻子过日子呀。”

旁白 neutral

" We have no choice," agreed her husband

“我们别无选择,”丈夫表示同意。

旁白 neutral

" We must use our last wish to get the sausages out."

“我们必须用掉最后一个愿望,把香肠弄掉。”

旁白 neutral

His wife was relieved

他的妻子松了一口气。

旁白 neutral

In a loud clear voice, she said

她大声而清晰地说道,

旁白 neutral

" I wish that the sausages were out of my nose!"

“我希望这些香肠能从我鼻子上消失!”

旁白 neutral

And right away, the sausages came out of her nose

话音刚落,香肠就从她鼻子上掉了下来。

旁白 neutral

" What a waste!

“真是太浪费了!

旁白 neutral

I was going to wish for some firewood to keep us warm this winter," said the woodcutter

我本来想许愿要些柴火,好让我们冬天能暖和些,”樵夫说。

旁白 neutral

" Well, we were content before we had the three wishes

“哎呀,我们没有这三个愿望之前,不也过得挺知足的吗。

旁白 neutral

And we can be content without them."

没得到它们,我们也一样可以知足常乐呀。”

旁白 neutral

" You are right, honey," smiled his wife

“你说得对,亲爱的,”妻子笑着说。

旁白 neutral

" We can always be happy."

“我们总能过得很开心的。”

旁白 neutral

So they ate the sausages for supper

于是,他们把那香肠当作晚餐吃掉了。