Level 4 · 单集故事
🎬

E82 · Episodes

082 狮子的口臭

狮子的口臭

Little Fox · Single Stories · Episode 82 — 狮子的口臭.

58 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

The lion was very strong

狮子非常强壮。

旁白 neutral

He was the king of all the other animals

他是所有其他动物的国王。

旁白 neutral

One day the lion met a monkey

有一天,狮子遇到了一只猴子。

旁白 neutral

" Good morning, Your Majesty!

“早上好,陛下!”

旁白 neutral

Your mane looks wonderful today," said the monkey

“您今天的鬃毛看起来棒极了。”猴子说。

旁白 neutral

" Of course!" agreed the lion

“当然!”狮子同意道。

旁白 neutral

Suddenly the monkey held his nose," Oh my!"

突然,猴子捂住了鼻子,“哦,天哪!”

旁白 neutral

" Is something wrong, little monkey?" asked the lion

“有什么不对劲吗,小猴子?”狮子问。

旁白 neutral

" Uh, no, no. Nothing, sir."

“呃,不,不。没什么,先生。”

旁白 neutral

" Then why did you make such a face?

“那你为什么做出那样的表情?

旁白 neutral

Tell me the truth!" the lion commanded

“告诉我实话!”狮子命令道。

旁白 neutral

" Well, uh," the monkey trembled

“嗯,呃,”猴子颤抖着说。

旁白 neutral

" Your breath smells bad. That's all."

“你的口臭难闻。就这样。”

旁白 neutral

" My breath smells bad?

“我的口臭难闻?

旁白 neutral

Is that all?" repeated the lion

就这样吗?”狮子重复道。

旁白 neutral

" Oh yes! Yes, that's it

“哦,是的!是的,就是这样。

旁白 neutral

That's all!" said the monkey

就这样!”猴子说。

旁白 neutral

" Okay, then you will never smell it again!"

“好吧,那你再也不会闻到它了!”

旁白 neutral

And the lion ate the monkey up

然后狮子把猴子吃掉了。

旁白 neutral

The lion was still angry

狮子仍然很生气。

旁白 neutral

So he stopped a rabbit passing by

于是他拦住了一只路过的兔子。

旁白 neutral

" You there! Stop!

“你!站住!

旁白 neutral

Come here and smell my breath," he ordered

过来闻闻我的口气,”他命令道。

旁白 neutral

" Me? Oh yes, my king." The rabbit was scared

“我?哦,好的,我的大王。”兔子很害怕。

旁白 neutral

When the lion breathed, she groaned," Ohh!"

当狮子呼气时,她呻吟道,“哦!”

旁白 neutral

" Does it smell good or bad?" the lion asked

“闻起来是好还是坏?”狮子问。

旁白 neutral

The rabbit knew that the lion ate the monkey

兔子知道狮子吃了猴子。

旁白 neutral

So she lied to the lion

于是她对狮子撒了谎。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, my king, your breath smells wonderful."

“哦,我的大王,您的口气闻起来好极了。”

旁白 neutral

" Is that so?

“是这样吗?

旁白 neutral

How wonderful does it smell?" he asked

“闻起来有多香?”他问道。

旁白 neutral

" Umm, uh, your breath smells fruity like an apple," said the rabbit

“嗯,呃,你的口气闻起来有苹果般的果香,”兔子说。

旁白 neutral

" You are lying to me!" growled the lion

“你在对我撒谎!”狮子咆哮道。

旁白 neutral

So he ate the rabbit up too

于是,他把兔子也吃掉了。

旁白 neutral

The fox saw all of this from behind a tree

狐狸在树后看到了这一切。

旁白 neutral

He was so terrified that he tried to run away

他吓坏了,想逃跑。

旁白 neutral

" You, little fox," called the lion." Stop there!"

“你,小狐狸,”狮子喊道。“站住!”

旁白 neutral

" Ah... oh, yes, my king!" answered the fox

“啊……哦,是的,我的国王!”狐狸回答道。

旁白 neutral

" Come here and smell my breath," said the lion

“过来,闻闻我的口气,”狮子说。

旁白 neutral

The poor little fox had no choice but to smell the lion's breath

可怜的小狐狸别无选择,只好去闻狮子的口气。

旁白 neutral

The lion breathed

狮子呼了一口气。

旁白 neutral

" How was it? Was it good or bad?"

“怎么样?好闻还是难闻?”

旁白 neutral

" Umm... what should I tell him?" thought the fox

“嗯……我该怎么说呢?”狐狸想。

旁白 neutral

The lion's breath smelled really bad

狮子的口气闻起来真的很糟糕。

旁白 neutral

The fox could not lie to him

狐狸不能对他撒谎。

旁白 neutral

But he could not tell the lion what it was really like either

但他也不能告诉狮子真相。

旁白 neutral

" Why don't you say something?" the lion asked

“你为什么不说点什么?”狮子问道。

旁白 neutral

" Do you think my breath smells bad?"

“你是不是觉得我的口气不好闻?”

旁白 neutral

" Oh, no, my king, I, I, uh," said the fox, thinking quickly

“哦,不,我的国王,我,我,呃,”狐狸边说边飞快地转着念头。

旁白 neutral

" I have a cold

“我感冒了。

旁白 neutral

Yes, I have a cold!

对,我感冒了!

旁白 neutral

So my nose is very stuffy

所以我的鼻子很塞。

旁白 neutral

I cannot smell anything very well," he said

我什么都闻不太清楚,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" I can only guess that your breath smells good

“我只能猜您的口气很好闻。

旁白 neutral

What do you think?" he asked

您觉得呢?”他问道。

旁白 neutral

" Ahh, hmm. Yes, I am sure it smells good," said the lion

“啊,嗯。是的,我肯定它很好闻,”狮子说。

旁白 neutral

" Sure!" agreed the fox

“当然!”狐狸同意道。

旁白 neutral

And the satisfied lion let the fox live

于是,满意的狮子放过了狐狸。