Level 4 · 单集故事
🎬

E76 · Episodes

076 狮子与老鼠

狮子与老鼠

Little Fox · Single Stories · Episode 76 — 狮子与老鼠.

49 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

One day, a mouse was lost in the jungle

一天,一只老鼠在丛林中迷路了。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, where am I? I am lost!" she cried

“哦,我在哪里?我迷路了!”她喊道。

旁白 neutral

The little mouse could not find her way back home

小老鼠找不到回家的路。

旁白 neutral

" What am I going to do?"

“我该怎么办?”

旁白 neutral

She felt afraid and hungry too

她既害怕又饥饿。

旁白 neutral

Just then, the mouse saw something yellow in the grass

就在这时,老鼠看见草丛中有个黄黄的东西。

旁白 neutral

" Oh boy!" She rushed to it and bit into it

“哇!”她冲过去,一口咬了下去。

旁白 neutral

The mouse did not realize that it was the tail of a big lion

老鼠没有意识到,那是大狮子的尾巴。

旁白 neutral

" Who dared to bite my tail!" the lion roared

“谁敢咬我的尾巴!”狮子怒吼道。

旁白 neutral

The mouse was quite surprised and trembled

老鼠大吃一惊,浑身发抖。

旁白 neutral

" Oh no! Oh, my king, I am sorry

“哦不!哦,我的大王,对不起。

旁白 neutral

Please, please forgive me!"

求求你,求求你了,原谅我吧!”

旁白 neutral

" What is this? You are nothing but a little mouse," said the lion

“这是什么?你不过是一只小老鼠罢了,”狮子说。

旁白 neutral

" How dare you bite my tail!"

“你竟敢咬我的尾巴!”

旁白 neutral

The lion opened his mouth to eat the mouse

狮子张开嘴,要吃掉老鼠。

旁白 neutral

" Wait, wait! I am too small to eat," cried the mouse

“等等,等等!我太小了,不够塞牙缝的,”老鼠叫道。

旁白 neutral

" Please, let me go

“求求你,放我走吧。

旁白 neutral

I promise I will help you someday!"

我保证,总有一天我会报答你的!”

旁白 neutral

" What?" laughed the lion

“什么?”狮子笑道。

旁白 neutral

" How can you, a tiny mouse, help me?

“你这么一只小老鼠,怎么可能帮到我呢?

旁白 neutral

Ha-ha! I am the ruler of this jungle

哈哈!我是这片丛林之王。

旁白 neutral

I do not need anyone's help

我不需要任何人的帮助。

旁白 neutral

But since you made me laugh, I will let you go

不过既然你让我笑了,我就放你走吧。

旁白 neutral

What a funny mouse!"

你真是只有趣的小老鼠!

旁白 neutral

" Oh, thank you!

哦,谢谢你!

旁白 neutral

But you will see

但你会看到的。

旁白 neutral

Someday I will help you!"

总有一天我会帮到你的!

旁白 neutral

Then the mouse quickly ran away before the lion changed his mind

然后老鼠趁狮子还没改变主意,飞快地跑掉了。

旁白 neutral

A few days later, the mouse heard an awful roaring noise

几天后,老鼠听到一阵可怕的吼声。

旁白 neutral

" Oh my, what could that be?

天啊,那会是什么声音?

旁白 neutral

Maybe it is the lion in trouble!"

也许是狮子遇到麻烦了!

旁白 neutral

So the curious mouse ran quickly toward the sound

于是好奇的老鼠飞快地向声音的方向跑去。

旁白 neutral

The mouse found the lion captured in a strong net

老鼠发现狮子被一张结实的网困住了。

旁白 neutral

The lion looked sad

狮子看起来很难过。

旁白 neutral

He looked like he needed some help

他看起来需要帮助。

旁白 neutral

" Aha! Here is my chance to help him."

啊哈!这是我帮他的机会。

旁白 neutral

The mouse ran to the lion's side

老鼠跑到狮子身边。

旁白 neutral

" My king, do not worry!

我的大王,别担心!

旁白 neutral

I am here to help you!"

我来帮你了!

旁白 neutral

" Oh, it's you again

哦,又是你啊。

旁白 neutral

But how can you help me?" asked the lion

但你这么小,怎么帮我呢?狮子问道。

旁白 neutral

" You are too small to help me!"

你太小了,帮不了我!

旁白 neutral

" Just watch! I will bite through the net

看着吧!我会咬破这张网。

旁白 neutral

Then you can escape."

然后你就能逃出去了。

旁白 neutral

The mouse chewed and chewed

老鼠不停地咬啊咬。

旁白 neutral

At last, the lion was able to crawl through a hole in the net

最后,狮子终于能从网上的一个洞里爬出来了。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, thank you, Mouse," said the lion

哦,谢谢你,老鼠,狮子说。

旁白 neutral

" You kept your promise and saved my life!

你遵守了承诺,救了我的命!

旁白 neutral

I will never judge someone by her size again!"

我再也不会凭个头大小来判断别人了!