Level 4 · 单集故事
🎬

E75 · Episodes

075 忠犬

忠犬

Little Fox · Single Stories · Episode 75 — 忠犬.

45 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Long ago, there lived a farmer and his dog named Shelly

很久以前,住着一个农夫和他的狗,名叫谢利。

旁白 neutral

The dog was very faithful to his master

这只狗对主人非常忠诚。

旁白 neutral

The farmer also liked the dog very much

农夫也非常喜欢这只狗。

旁白 neutral

He took good care of his dog

他悉心照顾他的狗。

旁白 neutral

One hot day, the farmer returned home from the field

一个炎热的日子,农夫从田里回家。

旁白 neutral

" Whew! I am thirsty!

“呼!我好渴!

旁白 neutral

I wonder where the water jar is," he said

水罐在哪儿呢?”他说。

旁白 neutral

He found the jar and lifted it to drink some water

他找到水罐,举起来想喝点水。

旁白 neutral

But all of a sudden, the dog barked

但突然间,狗叫了起来。

旁白 neutral

" Woof, woof."

“汪,汪。”

旁白 neutral

The dog barked and barked some more

狗叫了又叫。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, Shelly! Please be quiet!" the farmer said

“哦,谢利!请安静!”农夫说。

旁白 neutral

" Are you thirsty too?

“你也渴了吗?

旁白 neutral

I will give you some water when I am finished."

我喝完就给你水喝。”

旁白 neutral

But the dog did not stop barking

可是狗还是叫个不停。

旁白 neutral

He even jumped up on his master

他甚至跳到了主人身上。

旁白 neutral

" Hmm," said the farmer

“嗯,”农夫说。

旁白 neutral

" Maybe, you are hungry

“也许你饿了。

旁白 neutral

Let me drink some water first

让我先喝点水。

旁白 neutral

Then I will give you something to eat."

然后再给你东西吃。”

旁白 neutral

" Woof, woof, woof!" barked the dog

“汪汪,汪汪,汪汪!”狗叫了起来。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, what's the matter with you?

“哦,你怎么回事?

旁白 neutral

You are so greedy!

你就这么贪吃!

旁白 neutral

Can't you let me drink some water first?"

你就不能让我先喝口水吗?”

旁白 neutral

The farmer was so angry that he kicked his dog!

农夫非常生气,竟然踢了他的狗!

旁白 neutral

But the dog did not stop jumping on him

但狗还是没有停止往他身上扑。

旁白 neutral

" You are crazy, Shelly!

“你疯了,谢利!

旁白 neutral

Go away!" said the farmer

走开!”农夫说。

旁白 neutral

The dog did not give up

狗并没有放弃。

旁白 neutral

He jumped up and bit his master's hand

他跳起来,咬住了主人的手。

旁白 neutral

" Ouch!" yelled the farmer

“哎哟!”农夫大叫起来。

旁白 neutral

The jar crashed on the ground and broke into pieces

罐子摔在地上,碎成了碎片。

旁白 neutral

" Oh no!" The farmer was so angry that he picked up a stick to hit the dog

“哦,不!”农夫气极了,捡起一根棍子就要打狗。

旁白 neutral

But then he noticed a dead snake among the pieces of the jar

但就在这时,他注意到罐子碎片中有一条死蛇。

旁白 neutral

He knew that the snake was poisonous

他知道这条蛇是有毒的。

旁白 neutral

" Oh my! Then the water is poisonous too!" said the farmer

“哎呀!那这水也有毒了!”农夫说。

旁白 neutral

" Hmm, I guess Shelly saw the snake slip into the jar."

“嗯,我猜谢利是看到蛇溜进了罐子。”

旁白 neutral

" Woof, woof!" Shelly barked and wagged his tail

“汪汪,汪汪!”谢利叫着,摇了摇尾巴。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, my faithful dog!

“哦,我忠诚的狗!

旁白 neutral

You saved my life!"

你救了我的命!”

旁白 neutral

The farmer felt sorry and regretted hurting his dog

农夫感到很抱歉,后悔伤害了他的狗。

旁白 neutral

He gave Shelly a pat

他轻轻拍了拍谢利。

旁白 neutral

" You were right, Shelly

“你是对的,谢利。

旁白 neutral

Next time, I will listen!

下次,我会听你的!

旁白 neutral

And I promise not to hit you ever again," he said

我保证再也不打你了,”他说。