Level 4 · 单集故事
🎬

E69 · Episodes

069 圣诞夜

圣诞夜

Little Fox · Single Stories · Episode 69 — 圣诞夜.

29 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

It was the night before Christmas

那是圣诞节的前夜。

旁白 neutral

Our house was decorated with beautiful decorations

我们的房子装饰着漂亮的装饰品。

旁白 neutral

We had stockings, a Christmas tree, and a beautiful wreath on the door

我们有长袜、一棵圣诞树,门上还挂着一个美丽的花环。

旁白 neutral

My younger sister was sound asleep

我的妹妹睡得正香。

旁白 neutral

My parents were sleeping too

我的父母也睡着了。

旁白 neutral

I had just put on my pajamas and was about to go to bed

我刚穿上睡衣,正准备上床睡觉。

旁白 neutral

Then, all of a sudden, I heard a noise coming from outside

然后,突然之间,我听到外面传来一阵声响。

旁白 neutral

I ran to the window and opened the curtains as fast as I could

我跑到窗边,以最快的速度拉开了窗帘。

旁白 neutral

I could see our town covered in snow and lit up with bright Christmas lights

我可以看到我们的小镇被白雪覆盖,被明亮的圣诞灯饰照亮。

旁白 neutral

Then I saw it — I mean, him — flying in the sky

接着我看到了它——我是说,他——在天空中飞行。

旁白 neutral

It was Santa Claus and his reindeer

是圣诞老人和他的驯鹿。

旁白 neutral

I could hear Santa calling each of his reindeer by name:

我能听到圣诞老人一一叫着每只驯鹿的名字:

旁白 neutral

" Now, Dasher! Now, Dancer!

“来,猛冲者!来,舞者!

旁白 neutral

Now, Prancer and Vixen!

来,欢腾者和雌狐!

旁白 neutral

On, Comet! On, Cupid!

走,彗星!走,丘比特!

旁白 neutral

On, Donner and Blitzen!

走,唐纳和闪电!

旁白 neutral

To the top of the porch, to the top of the wall!"

飞到门廊顶上去,飞到墙顶上去!”

旁白 neutral

Then Santa landed on my roof

然后,圣诞老人降落在了我家的屋顶上。

旁白 neutral

I crept down to the living room and waited for Santa to come down the chimney

我悄悄下楼来到客厅,等着圣诞老人从烟囱下来。

旁白 neutral

He was dressed all in red, and he carried a red bag full of toys

他全身穿着红色的衣服,背着一个装满玩具的红色袋子。

旁白 neutral

He had a big, round belly that looked like it was full of jelly." Ho, ho, ho!"

他有个又大又圆的肚子,看起来好像装满了果冻。“嗬,嗬,嗬!”

旁白 neutral

As soon as he landed, he got straight to work

他一落地,就立刻开始干活。

旁白 neutral

He filled all the stockings with candies and goodies, and put wonderful presents under the tree

他把所有的长袜都塞满了糖果和好吃的东西,并在树下放好了精美的礼物。

旁白 neutral

Then he went to the fireplace

然后他走向壁炉。

旁白 neutral

Then, poof, he went up the chimney

然后,噗的一声,他从烟囱上去了。

旁白 neutral

As quick as I could, I ran back up the stairs

我以最快的速度跑回了楼上。

旁白 neutral

Looking out my window, I saw Santa jump into his sleigh

向窗外望去,我看见圣诞老人跳上了他的雪橇。

旁白 neutral

Then I heard him yell as he flew away:

然后,在他飞走时,我听到他喊道:

旁白 neutral

" Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!"

“祝大家圣诞快乐,也祝大家晚安!”