Level 4 · 单集故事
🎬

E48 · Episodes

048 最伟大的新郎

最伟大的新郎

Little Fox · Single Stories · Episode 48 — 最伟大的新郎.

50 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Long, long ago, a mole couple's daughter, Mollie, was ready to marry

很久很久以前,鼹鼠夫妇的女儿莫莉到了该出嫁的年纪。

旁白 neutral

In the mole village, Moler was the best available bridegroom

在鼹鼠村里,莫勒是最合适的新郎人选。

旁白 neutral

However, Father Mole and Mother Mole were not satisfied with him

然而,鼹鼠爸爸和鼹鼠妈妈对他并不满意。

旁白 neutral

" Isn't there a better bridegroom?" asked Mollie's mother

“就没有更好的新郎吗?”莫莉的妈妈问。

旁白 neutral

" Our Mollie must marry the greatest bridegroom," said her father

“我们的莫莉必须嫁给最伟大的新郎。”她的爸爸说。

旁白 neutral

Father Mole and Mother Mole discussed the matter

鼹鼠爸爸和鼹鼠妈妈商量了这件事。

旁白 neutral

" Who do you think is the greatest of all?" Father wondered aloud

“你觉得谁是最伟大的?”鼹鼠爸爸自言自语道。

旁白 neutral

" I think the sun is the greatest," Mother answered

“我觉得太阳最伟大。”鼹鼠妈妈回答。

旁白 neutral

Father Mole went to the sun

鼹鼠爸爸去找太阳了。

旁白 neutral

" Gosh! It's so hot!

“天哪!太热了!

旁白 neutral

Sun, are you the greatest of all?" he asked

“太阳,你是最伟大的吗?”他问道。

旁白 neutral

" No, I'm not

“不,我不是。”

旁白 neutral

When the cloud comes and covers me, I can't even show my face

云一过来遮住我,我连脸都露不出来。

旁白 neutral

The cloud is the greatest," the sun replied

“云才是最伟大的,”太阳回答。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, I see. Thank you."

“哦,我明白了。谢谢你。”

旁白 neutral

Father Mole went to see the cloud

鼹鼠爸爸去找云。

旁白 neutral

" Oh my, it's so dark!

“天哪,这里好黑!

旁白 neutral

Cloud, are you the greatest of all?" he asked

“云,你是最伟大的吗?”他问道。

旁白 neutral

" No, I'm not

“不,我不是。”

旁白 neutral

When the wind comes, I'm blown away in seconds

风一来,我几秒钟就被吹跑了。

旁白 neutral

The wind is the greatest," replied the cloud

“风是最伟大的,”云回答道。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, I see. Thank you."

“哦,我明白了。谢谢你。”

旁白 neutral

Father Mole went to see the wind

鼹鼠爸爸去见风。

旁白 neutral

" Oh my, I'm about to be blown away!

“哎呀,我快被吹走了!

旁白 neutral

Wind, you are the greatest of all, right?" he asked hopefully

风,你是所有中最伟大的吧?”他满怀希望地问。

旁白 neutral

" No, I'm not

“不,我不是。

旁白 neutral

There is someone who doesn't blow away even when I blow my hardest," said the wind

有个人即使我用尽全力吹,也吹不走它,”风说。

旁白 neutral

" Is that true?" asked Father Mole

“真的吗?”鼹鼠爸爸问。

旁白 neutral

" Mr. Mole, if you are looking for the greatest, go to the Buddha statue," advised the wind

“鼹鼠先生,如果你在找最伟大的,就去找石佛吧,”风建议道。

旁白 neutral

Though Father Mole was tired, he went to see the Buddha statue

尽管鼹鼠爸爸很累了,他还是去见石佛。

旁白 neutral

" Finally I've found it

“我终于找到它了。

旁白 neutral

Buddha statue, you are the greatest in the world, right?" Father Mole asked

石佛,你是世界上最伟大的吧?”鼹鼠爸爸问。

旁白 neutral

" No, I'm not

“不,我不是。

旁白 neutral

If a mole dug a hole under my feet, I could not stand for even a minute," the Buddha statue answered

如果鼹鼠在我脚下挖个洞,我连一分钟都站不住,”石佛回答说。

旁白 neutral

" Do you think the mole is the best bridegroom in the world?" asked Father Mole

“你认为鼹鼠是世界上最好的新郎吗?”鼹鼠爸爸问。

旁白 neutral

" Definitely! Ha-ha-ha!" the Buddha statue answered with laughter

“当然!哈哈哈!”石佛大笑着回答。

旁白 neutral

Father Mole then went back to the mole village

然后鼹鼠爸爸回到了鼹鼠村。

旁白 neutral

" Honey! I've found someone who is the greatest," he declared to his wife

“亲爱的!我找到了最伟大的人,”他对妻子宣布。

旁白 neutral

" Oh really!" Mother replied

“哦,真的吗!”鼹鼠妈妈回答。

旁白 neutral

Father Mole explained

鼹鼠爸爸解释道。

旁白 neutral

" The sun said,' The cloud is the greatest.'

“太阳说,‘云是最伟大的。’

旁白 neutral

The cloud said,' The wind is the greatest.'

云说,‘风是最伟大的。’

旁白 neutral

The wind said,' The Buddha statue is the greatest.'

风说,‘石佛是最伟大的。’

旁白 neutral

And then I found out who is the greatest of all."

然后我知道了谁才是所有中最伟大的。”

旁白 neutral

" Who is that?" Mother Mole asked

“那是谁?”鼹鼠妈妈问。

旁白 neutral

" It is one of us, the moles!"

“就是我们自己,鼹鼠啊!”

旁白 neutral

" Well, then, we must choose the best bridegroom from among the greatest moles," Mother replied

“那么,我们必须从最伟大的鼹鼠中选出最好的新郎,”鼹鼠妈妈回答。

旁白 neutral

As a result, Father Mole and Mother Mole met with Moler

结果,鼹鼠爸爸和鼹鼠妈妈会见了摩尔。

旁白 neutral

Soon, Mollie and Moler were married

很快,莫莉和摩尔就结婚了。

旁白 neutral

Couldn't the greatest in the world be right next to you?

世界上最伟大的,不就可能就在你身边吗?