Level 4 · 单集故事
🎬

E43 · Episodes

043 人蛇与狐狸

人蛇与狐狸

Little Fox · Single Stories · Episode 43 — 人蛇与狐狸.

41 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

One fine morning, a man was taking a walk

一个晴朗的早晨,一个男人在散步。

旁白 neutral

" Help me," a voice cried out

“救救我!”一个声音喊道。

旁白 neutral

A snake was trapped under a pile of rocks

一条蛇被困在一堆石头下面。

旁白 neutral

" Please help me

“请帮帮我。

旁白 neutral

I'm stuck!" begged the snake

我被卡住了!”蛇恳求道。

旁白 neutral

The man shook his head

男人摇了摇头。

旁白 neutral

" No, because you will eat me!"

“不行,因为你会吃了我!”

旁白 neutral

" Oh no! I would never eat you!" promised the snake

“哦不!我绝不会吃你的!”蛇保证道。

旁白 neutral

The man believed the snake

男人相信了蛇。

旁白 neutral

So, he helped the snake from under the rocks

于是,他从石头下救出了蛇。

旁白 neutral

" Ah, now I feel hungry," said the snake

“啊,我现在觉得饿了,”蛇说。

旁白 neutral

" You promised not to eat me," said the man

“你答应过不吃我的,”男人说。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, but my stomach didn't," the sly snake hissed

“是的,但我的胃没答应,”狡猾的蛇嘶嘶地说。

旁白 neutral

The man was very afraid

男人非常害怕。

旁白 neutral

" Wait! Let's ask the other animals what to do," the man said

“等等!我们问问其他动物该怎么办吧,”男人说。

旁白 neutral

First, the man and the snake met a dog

首先,男人和蛇遇到了一只狗。

旁白 neutral

They told him the story and asked," What should we do?"

他们把这个故事告诉了狗,问道:“我们该怎么办?”

旁白 neutral

The dog replied," I used to hunt rabbits and birds for my master

狗回答说:“我以前为主人猎兔子和小鸟。

旁白 neutral

But he never gave me good food to eat

但他从没给过我好吃的东西。

旁白 neutral

Now I'm old," continued the dog," and my master wants to kill me."

现在我老了,”狗继续说,“我的主人想杀了我。”

旁白 neutral

He looked at the man angrily

它生气地看着男人。

旁白 neutral

" So I think the snake should eat you!"

“所以我觉得蛇应该吃掉你!”

旁白 neutral

Next, they met a horse

接着,他们遇到了一匹马。

旁白 neutral

They told him the story and asked," What should we do?"

他们把事情说了一遍,问道:“我们该怎么办?”

旁白 neutral

The horse replied," I used to carry things for my master

马回答说:“我以前替主人驮东西。

旁白 neutral

Now that I'm old, my master wants to kill me!"

现在我老了,主人却想杀掉我!”

旁白 neutral

He looked at the man angrily

它生气地看着男人。

旁白 neutral

" So I think the snake should eat you!"

“所以我觉得蛇应该吃掉你!”

旁白 neutral

" See? Two animals say I should eat you," the snake said happily

“看到了吧?有两个动物都说我该吃掉你呢。”蛇得意洋洋地说。

旁白 neutral

" Wait! Let's ask one more animal," begged the man

“等等!我们再问一个动物吧。”男人恳求道。

旁白 neutral

" Please, Fox, we have a question to ask."

“求你了,狐狸,我们有个问题要问。”

旁白 neutral

They told him the story

他们把事情告诉了狐狸。

旁白 neutral

" Where did you find the snake?" the fox asked

“你在哪儿发现这条蛇的?”狐狸问。

旁白 neutral

The man pointed to the rocks

男人指了指那堆石头。

旁白 neutral

" What were you doing?" the fox asked the snake

“你当时在做什么?”狐狸问蛇。

旁白 neutral

" I was here, asking the man for help."

“我当时就在这里,向这个男人求助。”

旁白 neutral

The snake showed them how he got stuck

蛇向他们演示了它是怎么被卡住的。

旁白 neutral

" Is that the way you were?" asked the fox

“你当时就这个样子吗?”狐狸问道。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, yes! Now get me out."

“是的,是的!现在把我弄出来吧。”

旁白 neutral

The snake tried to lift the rocks, but couldn't

蛇想抬起石头,但抬不动。

旁白 neutral

" Then that is how you shall stay," the fox smiled slyly

“那你就这样待着吧。”狐狸狡猾地笑了。