Level 4 · 单集故事
🎬

E41 · Episodes

041 金蛋

金蛋

Little Fox · Single Stories · Episode 41 — 金蛋.

62 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Farmer John and his wife, Mabel, don't have a lot of money

农夫约翰和他的妻子梅布尔没有很多钱。

旁白 neutral

The summer is very hot and dry

这个夏天又热又干。

旁白 neutral

Most of their corn is dying

他们大部分玉米都快枯死了。

旁白 neutral

But Mabel wants a new car

可是梅布尔想要一辆新车。

旁白 neutral

" We don't have enough money," Farmer John says

“我们没有足够的钱。”农夫约翰说。

旁白 neutral

" You could sell your old tractor," Mabel says

“你可以把旧拖拉机卖掉。”梅布尔说。

旁白 neutral

" I need that old tractor to plow the field, Mabel," Farmer John says

“梅布尔,我需要那台旧拖拉机来犁地。”农夫约翰说。

旁白 neutral

" Maybe we can get a new car next year."

“也许明年我们能买辆新车。”

旁白 neutral

" But I need a new car now!" Mabel says

“可我现在就需要新车!”梅布尔说。

旁白 neutral

" Sorry," Farmer John says

“抱歉。”农夫约翰说。

旁白 neutral

They are both quiet

他们俩都不说话了。

旁白 neutral

It's getting late

天色不早了。

旁白 neutral

" We need eggs for breakfast tomorrow," Mabel says

“我们明天早餐需要鸡蛋,”梅布尔说。

旁白 neutral

" Go get some for me, John."

“去帮我拿一些,约翰。”

旁白 neutral

Farmer John goes outside

农夫约翰走出门外。

旁白 neutral

There are only three eggs in the chicken coop

鸡舍里只有三个鸡蛋。

旁白 neutral

But one is different

但有一个不一样。

旁白 neutral

" Oh my goodness!"

“哦,我的天哪!”

旁白 neutral

Farmer John yells

农夫约翰喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Mabel! Come here!"

“梅布尔!快过来!”

旁白 neutral

Mabel enters the chicken coop

梅布尔走进鸡舍。

旁白 neutral

" What is it, John?" she asks

“怎么了,约翰?”她问道。

旁白 neutral

" Why are you yelling?"

“你为什么大喊大叫?”

旁白 neutral

" I think this egg is made of gold," Farmer John says

“我觉得这个蛋是金子做的,”农夫约翰说。

旁白 neutral

He shows it to her

他把蛋拿给她看。

旁白 neutral

" Oh my!" Mabel says

“哦,天啊!”梅布尔说。

旁白 neutral

" It's so shiny."

“它好闪亮。”

旁白 neutral

She taps the egg hard on the chicken coop wall

她用力把蛋往鸡舍的墙上敲了敲。

旁白 neutral

It doesn't break

蛋没有碎。

旁白 neutral

" I think you're right, John

“我觉得你说得对,约翰。

旁白 neutral

This is a golden egg

这是一个金蛋。

旁白 neutral

Now we can buy a very nice car!"

“现在我们可以买一辆很好的车了!”

旁白 neutral

" We have to be careful, Mabel," Farmer John says

“我们得小心,梅布尔,”农夫约翰说。

旁白 neutral

" Let's go in the house."

“我们进屋去吧。”

旁白 neutral

Mabel and Farmer John sit down

梅布尔和农夫约翰坐了下来。

旁白 neutral

The golden egg is on the table

金蛋就在桌上。

旁白 neutral

" Let's wait until tomorrow before we do anything," Farmer John says

“我们等到明天再说吧,”农夫约翰说。

旁白 neutral

" I want to see if that chicken lays another golden egg."

“我想看看那只鸡会不会再下一个金蛋。”

旁白 neutral

They go to bed

他们上床睡觉了。

旁白 neutral

In the morning, there is another golden egg in the chicken coop

第二天早上,鸡舍里又出现了一个金蛋。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, John!" Mabel screams

“哦,约翰!”梅布尔大叫。

旁白 neutral

" We could move to a much nicer house with this chicken."

“有了这只鸡,我们能搬到好得多的房子里去。”

旁白 neutral

She picks up the chicken and kisses it

她抱起母鸡亲了亲。

旁白 neutral

" We could be millionaires, John!"

“我们能成为百万富翁,约翰!”

旁白 neutral

" Just think," Farmer John says

“想想看,”农夫约翰说。

旁白 neutral

" We will be rich by the end of the week."

“这周末我们就会富起来。”

旁白 neutral

" John!" Mabel whispers

“约翰!”梅布尔小声说。

旁白 neutral

" I know how we can get all the eggs right now!

“我知道怎么能马上拿到所有的蛋!

旁白 neutral

We don't have to wait."

我们不用再等了。”

旁白 neutral

" How?" Farmer John asks

“怎么办?”农夫约翰问。

旁白 neutral

" We can kill the chicken," Mabel says

“我们可以杀了这只鸡,”梅布尔说。

旁白 neutral

" Then, we can take all the golden eggs at once!"

“然后,我们就能一下子把金蛋全取出来!”

旁白 neutral

So Farmer John kills the chicken

于是农夫约翰把母鸡杀了。

旁白 neutral

But there are no golden eggs inside it

但鸡肚子里一只金蛋也没有。

旁白 neutral

" Oh no!" Mabel screams

“哦不!”梅布尔尖叫起来。

旁白 neutral

" Where are all the golden eggs?"

“金蛋都到哪儿去了?”

旁白 neutral

" I guess we should have waited," Farmer John says

“我看我们本该再等等的,”农夫约翰说。

旁白 neutral

" Now, we won't get anymore golden eggs."

“现在,我们再也拿不到金蛋了。”

旁白 neutral

Mabel starts to cry

梅布尔哭了起来。

旁白 neutral

" We'll never be millionaires," she says

“我们永远成不了百万富翁了,”她说。

旁白 neutral

" Why do bad things always happen to us?"

“为什么坏事老发生在我们身上?”

旁白 neutral

" Bad things happen when people are greedy," Farmer John says

“人一贪心,坏事就会来,”农夫约翰说。