Level 4 · 单集故事
🎬

E40 · Episodes

040 三只小猪

三只小猪

Little Fox · Single Stories · Episode 40 — 三只小猪.

112 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Once upon a time, there lived three little pigs

从前,有三只小猪。

旁白 neutral

Their names were Curly, Chunky, and Pinky

他们的名字叫卷毛、胖墩和小粉。

旁白 neutral

One day they decided to see the world

一天,他们决定去看看世界。

旁白 neutral

Bye-bye, boys. Take care

再见,孩子们。照顾好自己。

旁白 neutral

Bye, Mama!

再见,妈妈!

旁白 neutral

Well, I'm going this direction

嗯,我往这个方向走。

旁白 neutral

I'm going that way

我往那边走。

旁白 neutral

I think I'll head over there

我想我往那边去。

旁白 neutral

The three pigs went in different directions

三只小猪朝不同的方向走了。

旁白 neutral

Curly met a goat selling straw

卷毛遇到了一只卖稻草的山羊。

旁白 neutral

I'll build a house of straw

我要盖一间稻草房子。

旁白 neutral

So he bought some straw and built his house

于是他买了一些稻草,盖起了房子。

旁白 neutral

There, what a cozy home!

瞧,多舒适的家啊!

旁白 neutral

Curly relaxed in his new home

卷毛在新家里放松休息。

旁白 neutral

But there was one problem..

但是有一个问题……

旁白 neutral

Knock-knock! Oh, yoo-hoo!

咚咚!喂,哟呵!

旁白 neutral

Who's there?

谁呀?

旁白 neutral

A friend, Willis the Wolf

一个朋友,威利斯狼。

旁白 neutral

Now let me in

现在让我进去吧。

旁白 neutral

Mama Pig taught her sons never to open the door to strangers, especially strangers with big teeth!

猪妈妈教过她的儿子们永远不要给陌生人开门,特别是长着大牙的陌生人!

旁白 neutral

No, no! Not by the hair on my chinny-chin-chin

不行,不行!我下巴上的胡子一根都不让!

旁白 neutral

Let me in!

让我进去!

旁白 neutral

Or I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down

否则我就呼呼地吹,把你的房子吹倒!

旁白 neutral

No! You can't come in, you big bully!

不行!你不能进来,你这个大坏蛋!

旁白 neutral

I'm going to huff!

我要呼呼!

旁白 neutral

I'm going to puff!

我要噗噗!

旁白 neutral

And I'm going to blo-o-o-o-w-w-w your house down!

我要把你的房子吹——倒——!

旁白 neutral

It wasn't that hard

也没多难。

旁白 neutral

Straw houses fall easily

稻草房子就是容易倒。

旁白 neutral

Now, little pig

现在,小猪。

旁白 neutral

I'm going to eat you up!

我要把你吃掉!

旁白 neutral

Help!

救命!

旁白 neutral

Meanwhile, Chunky met a beaver selling sticks

与此同时,胖胖遇到一只卖木棍的海狸。

旁白 neutral

I'll build a house of sticks

我要盖一间木棍房子。

旁白 neutral

So he bought some sticks and built his house

于是他买了一些木棍,盖好了自己的房子。

旁白 neutral

There, what a pleasant home!

瞧,多么舒适的家啊!

旁白 neutral

Chunky looked at his new house with pride

胖胖自豪地看着自己的新房子。

旁白 neutral

But there was one problem..

但是有一个问题……

旁白 neutral

Chunky, h-h-help!

胖胖,救……救命!

旁白 neutral

Eek! It's a wolf!

呀!是狼!

旁白 neutral

Hurry inside. Lock the door

快进来。把门锁上。

旁白 neutral

Knock-knock! Let me in!

咚咚!让我进去!

旁白 neutral

No! Not by the hair on my chinny-chin-chin

不!就算我下巴上长了毛,也不让你进来!

旁白 neutral

Let me in!

让我进去!

旁白 neutral

Or I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down

不然我就呼呼地吹气,把你的房子吹倒!

旁白 neutral

You can't come in!

你不能进来!

旁白 neutral

I'm going to huff!

我要吹气了!

旁白 neutral

I'm going to puff!

我要使劲吹了!

旁白 neutral

And I'm going to blo-o-o-o-w-w-w your house down!

我要把你的房子吹——倒!

旁白 neutral

It wasn't that hard

这也没那么难嘛。

旁白 neutral

Stick houses fall easily

木棍房子一吹就倒。

旁白 neutral

Now I'm going to eat you up!

现在我要把你们都吃掉!

旁白 neutral

Help!

救命啊!

旁白 neutral

Meanwhile, Pinky met a horse selling bricks

与此同时,粉红猪遇到了一匹卖砖头的马。

旁白 neutral

I'll build my house with bricks

我要用砖头盖我的房子。

旁白 neutral

So he bought some bricks and started his house

于是,他买了一些砖头,开始盖他的房子。

旁白 neutral

This will be a strong home

这会是一座坚固的房子。

旁白 neutral

Pinky took his time to build a brick house

粉红猪不慌不忙地盖着他的砖房。

旁白 neutral

My house is almost finished

我的房子快要盖好了。

旁白 neutral

I'll put one more brick on the chimney

我再往烟囱上放一块砖。

旁白 neutral

But there was one problem..

但有一个问题……

旁白 neutral

Pinky, h-h-help!

粉红猪,救、救命!

旁白 neutral

A wolf is chasing us!

有狼在追我们!

旁白 neutral

Get inside quick and lock the door!

快进去锁门!

旁白 neutral

Well what do we have here?

瞧瞧这是谁?

旁白 neutral

That pig is trapped on the roof

那只猪困在屋顶了。

旁白 neutral

There's no place for him to run

他无路可逃。

旁白 neutral

Hello, little pig!

你好啊,小猪!

旁白 neutral

It's that bully, the wolf

是那个恶狼。

旁白 neutral

What will I do? I know!

怎么办?有了!

旁白 neutral

Pinky climbed into his chimney and slid down

粉红猪爬进烟囱,滑了下来。

旁白 neutral

In the house, Curly and Chunky were scared

屋子里,卷毛和胖胖吓坏了。

旁白 neutral

The wolf is chasing us!

大灰狼在追我们!

旁白 neutral

He's going to eat us up!

他会把我们吃掉的!

旁白 neutral

I have an idea!

我有个主意!

旁白 neutral

Fill that pot with water

把那口锅装满水。

旁白 neutral

Pinky built a hot fire

粉红猪生起了旺火。

旁白 neutral

Then the three little pigs put the pot on the fire

然后三只小猪把锅放在火上。

旁白 neutral

Knock-knock! Let me in!

咚咚咚!让我进去!

旁白 neutral

No! Not by the hair on my chinny-chin-chin!

不行!就算拔光我下巴上的毛也不行!

旁白 neutral

I blew down a straw house

我吹倒过稻草屋。

旁白 neutral

I blew down a stick house

我吹倒过木棍屋。

旁白 neutral

I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down too!

我会吹啊吹,把你们的房子也吹倒!

旁白 neutral

Go ahead and try!

尽管试试!

旁白 neutral

I'm going to huff!

我要吹了!

旁白 neutral

I'm going to puff!

我要使劲吹了!

旁白 neutral

And I'm going to blo-o-o-o-w-w-w your house down!

我要把你们的房子吹——倒!

旁白 neutral

I'm waiting!

我等着呢!

旁白 neutral

I said, I'm going to blo-o-o-o-w-w-w your house down!

我说了,我要把你们的房子吹——倒!

旁白 neutral

Brick houses don't fall so easily

砖头房子可没那么容易倒。

旁白 neutral

It doesn't matter

没关系。

旁白 neutral

I can be as clever as the pig!

我可以像那只猪一样聪明!

旁白 neutral

Oh no, he's climbing up the house

哦不,他在爬房子。

旁白 neutral

He's climbing onto the roof!

他爬到屋顶上去了!

旁白 neutral

Let's see. The water is boiling nice and hot

我看看。水烧得滚烫滚烫的。

旁白 neutral

I'll slide down the chimney just like that pig!

我要像那只猪一样从烟囱滑下去!

旁白 neutral

Willis licked his lips and hopped down the chimney

威利斯舔了舔嘴唇,跳进了烟囱。

旁白 neutral

But there was just one problem..

可是有一个问题……

旁白 neutral

When Willis fell in, Pinky covered the pot

威利斯掉进去的时候,粉红猪盖上了锅盖。

旁白 neutral

Ahh! Oww! Let me out!

啊!哎哟!放我出去!

旁白 neutral

I'll let you out if you promise to leave us alone

只要你保证不再来打扰我们,我就放你出来。

旁白 neutral

I promise!

我保证!

旁白 neutral

Willis left town and never came back

威利斯离开了镇子,再也没有回来。

旁白 neutral

We won't see him again!

我们再也见不到他了!

旁白 neutral

Well, it's time to build another house

好吧,该再建一座房子了。

旁白 neutral

Let's get started!

开始吧!

旁白 neutral

Pinky helped his brothers

粉红猪帮了他的兄弟们。

旁白 neutral

When Mama Pig came, they all had new, strong brick homes

猪妈妈来的时候,他们都有了崭新、坚固的砖房。

旁白 neutral

What beautiful homes, boys!

多漂亮的房子啊,孩子们!

旁白 neutral

I'm glad you built your houses of brick

我很高兴你们用砖盖了房子。

旁白 neutral

You never know what might happen!

你永远不知道会发生什么!

旁白 neutral

And the three little pigs smiled. The end

然后三只小猪笑了。剧终。