E36 · Episodes
036 蓝鲸
蓝鲸
Little Fox · Single Stories · Episode 36 — 蓝鲸.
30 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Can you guess who I am?
你能猜到我是谁吗?
旁白 neutral
I am a blue whale
我是一头蓝鲸。
旁白 neutral
Am I a fish? No!
我是鱼吗?不是!
旁白 neutral
A fish is born from an egg, but I am not
鱼是从卵里孵化出来的,但我不是。
旁白 neutral
I am a mammal!
我是哺乳动物!
旁白 neutral
A fish can breathe under the water, but I cannot
鱼可以在水下呼吸,但我不能。
旁白 neutral
So, I have to come out of the water to breathe
所以,我必须浮出水面来呼吸。
旁白 neutral
Look at me breathe!
看我呼吸!
旁白 neutral
I spout water high into the air
我把水高高地喷向空中。
旁白 neutral
I am the biggest of all living animals
我是所有现存动物中最大的。
旁白 neutral
I am longer than five buses
我比五辆公交车连接起来都长。
旁白 neutral
I am the heaviest kind of whale
我是最重的那种鲸。
旁白 neutral
I weigh more than twenty elephants
我比二十头大象加起来还要重。
旁白 neutral
But I can dive very deep
但是我能潜得很深。
旁白 neutral
Then, I can quickly swim back up again
然后,我又能很快地游回来。
旁白 neutral
You think I eat the largest fish, don't you?
你以为我吃最大的鱼,对不对?
旁白 neutral
No, I just eat the smallest creatures in the ocean
不,我只吃海洋里最小的生物。
旁白 neutral
They are called plankton
它们叫做浮游生物。
旁白 neutral
I also eat krill
我也吃磷虾。
旁白 neutral
I like krill the best
我最喜欢吃磷虾。
旁白 neutral
I have no teeth
我没有牙齿。
旁白 neutral
I just have a row of 320 plates
我只是长着一排三百二十片须板。
旁白 neutral
The plates help me catch my food
这些须板帮我捕获食物。
旁白 neutral
Let me show you how I eat
我来让你看看我是怎么吃东西的。
旁白 neutral
First, I gulp a large mouthful of water
首先,我吞进一大口海水。
旁白 neutral
Then, I push the water out of my mouth
然后,我把水从嘴里挤出去。
旁白 neutral
Finally, I lick the small creatures off my plates with my huge tongue
最后,我用巨大的舌头把那些小生物从须板上舔下来。
旁白 neutral
I am an amazing creature! Ha-ha!
我是一种神奇的生物!哈哈!
旁白 neutral
When you sail on the ocean, wave at me
当你在海上航行时,请向我挥挥手。
旁白 neutral
Then, I will salute you!
那么,我也会向你致敬!