Level 4 · 单集故事
🎬

E26 · Episodes

026 食物过敏课程

食物过敏课程

Little Fox · Single Stories · Episode 26 — 食物过敏课程.

40 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" Good morning, class " said Mr. Aron

“同学们,早上好,”阿伦老师说。

旁白 neutral

" Today we have a visitor."

“今天有一位访客。”

旁白 neutral

Jada looked up

杰达抬起了头。

旁白 neutral

The visitor was Miss Santiago, the school nurse

访客是学校的护士,圣地亚哥老师。

旁白 neutral

" Is somebody sick?" asked Paul

“有人生病了吗?”保罗问。

旁白 neutral

The nurse smiled and shook her head

护士笑了笑,摇了摇头。

旁白 neutral

" I'm here to talk about food allergies."

“我是来谈谈食物过敏的。”

旁白 neutral

" Ooh!" Mike waved his arm

“哦!”迈克挥了挥手臂。

旁白 neutral

" I'm allergic to peanuts!"

“我对花生过敏!”

旁白 neutral

" I'm allergic to shrimp," said Matt

“我对虾过敏,”马特说。

旁白 neutral

" I can't eat eggs," said Jennifer

“我不能吃鸡蛋,”珍妮弗说。

旁白 neutral

" My sister is allergic to tree nuts," said Jada

“我姐姐对树坚果过敏,”杰达说。

旁白 neutral

" What happens if you eat these things?" asked Miss Santiago

“如果吃了这些东西会怎样?”圣地亚哥老师问。

旁白 neutral

" I get a bad stomachache," said Matt

“我的胃会疼得很厉害,”马特说。

旁白 neutral

" Then I throw up!"

“然后我就会吐!”

旁白 neutral

" I get itchy," said Jennifer

“我会全身发痒,”珍妮弗说。

旁白 neutral

" Are food allegies dangerous?" asked Carly

“食物过敏危险吗?”卡莉问。

旁白 neutral

" They can be dangerous," said the nurse

“它们可能很危险,”护士说。

旁白 neutral

" Some kids have severe allergies

“有些孩子有严重的过敏。

旁白 neutral

Foods can stop their breathing

食物会让他们无法呼吸。

旁白 neutral

But there's medicine to help."

但是有药物能帮忙。”

旁白 neutral

Jennifer raised her hand

珍妮弗举起了手。

旁白 neutral

" If you're allergic to foods, what can you do?"

“如果你对食物过敏,你能做些什么呢?”

旁白 neutral

" Good question, Jennifer," said Miss Santiago

“问得好,珍妮弗,”圣地亚哥老师说。

旁白 neutral

" Anyone have an idea?

“有人有想法吗?

旁白 neutral

How can you protect yourself?"

怎样才能保护自己呢?”

旁白 neutral

" Always check food labels," said Carly

“一定要查看食物标签,”卡莉说。

旁白 neutral

" Don't trade food with other kids," said Mike

“不要和其他孩子交换食物,”迈克说。

旁白 neutral

" Carry your allergy medicine everywhere!" said Jada

“走到哪里都要带着你的过敏药!”杰达说。

旁白 neutral

" Great ideas!" said Miss Santiago

“这些主意太棒了!”圣地亚哥老师说。

旁白 neutral

" You must also speak up

“你们还必须说出来。

旁白 neutral

Tell teachers and friends

告诉老师和朋友们。

旁白 neutral

Make sure everyone knows about your allergy

确保每个人都知道你的过敏情况。

旁白 neutral

That will keep you healthy."

那样能保证你们的健康。”

旁白 neutral

Paul raised his hand

保罗举起了手。

旁白 neutral

" I have a severe allergy

“我有严重的过敏。

旁白 neutral

But it's not a food allergy."

但它不是食物过敏。”

旁白 neutral

" What is it then, Paul?" asked Mr. Aron

“那是什么呢,保罗?”阿伦老师问。

旁白 neutral

Paul grinned

保罗咧嘴笑了。

旁白 neutral

" Ah-choo! I'm allergic to homework!"

“阿嚏!我对作业过敏!”