Level 4 · 单集故事
🎬

E25 · Episodes

025 地震应急计划

地震应急计划

Little Fox · Single Stories · Episode 25 — 地震应急计划.

44 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

I woke up in our new apartment

我在我们的新公寓里醒来。

旁白 neutral

My bed was shaking!

我的床在晃动!

旁白 neutral

The ceiling fan wiggled back and forth

吊扇来回摇摆。

旁白 neutral

Thump! My basketball rolled off a shelf

砰!我的篮球从架子上滚了下来。

旁白 neutral

I put my pillow over my head

我把枕头盖在头上。

旁白 neutral

Finally the shaking stopped

晃动终于停止了。

旁白 neutral

Mom and Dad came to my room

爸爸妈妈来到我的房间。

旁白 neutral

" What was that?" I asked

“刚刚是怎么回事?”我问。

旁白 neutral

" It was an earthquake," said Dad

“是地震了,”爸爸说。

旁白 neutral

" Earthquakes occur in some parts of California

“加利福尼亚州的一些地方会发生地震。

旁白 neutral

Let's make an earthquake plan tomorrow."

我们明天制定一个防震计划吧。”

旁白 neutral

The next morning Dad made breakfast

第二天早上,爸爸做了早餐。

旁白 neutral

Mom and I researched earthquake safety on the computer

我和妈妈在电脑上查阅了地震安全知识。

旁白 neutral

" If you're in bed, stay there with your head under a pillow," said Mom

“如果你在床上,就待在床上,把头埋在枕头下面。”妈妈说。

旁白 neutral

" That's what I did," I said

“我当时就是这么做的,”我说。

旁白 neutral

" But that's because I was scared!"

“但那是因为我害怕了!”

旁白 neutral

Mom laughed

妈妈笑了。

旁白 neutral

I read the next part

我读了下一部分。

旁白 neutral

" If you're inside, you should ' drop, cover, and hold on.'

“如果你在室内,应该‘蹲下、掩护、抓紧。’

旁白 neutral

What does that mean?"

那是什么意思?”

旁白 neutral

" Drop to the floor and take cover under something sturdy

“趴到地上,躲在坚固的东西下面。

旁白 neutral

That way nothing will fall on you," said Mom

这样就不会有东西砸到你,”妈妈说。

旁白 neutral

" This table is a good cover," said Dad, setting down pancakes

“这张桌子就是个很好的遮蔽物,”爸爸一边放下煎饼一边说。

旁白 neutral

" If there's nothing sturdy nearby, drop down next to an inside wall

“如果附近没有坚固的东西,就趴到内墙旁边。

旁白 neutral

Stay away from windows

要远离窗户。

旁白 neutral

Broken glass could be dangerous

碎玻璃会很危险。

旁白 neutral

And don't use the elevator!"

还有,不要使用电梯!”

旁白 neutral

" Once you've found a cover, hold on to something sturdy

“一旦找到遮蔽物,就抓住一个牢固的东西。

旁白 neutral

Put a hand over your eyes to protect them," said Mom

用一只手遮住眼睛来保护它们,”妈妈说。

旁白 neutral

" If I'm outside, should I run inside?" I asked

“如果我在外面,我应该跑进屋里吗?”我问。

旁白 neutral

" No. Move away from buildings, trees, and power lines," said Dad

“不。要远离建筑物、树木和电线,”爸爸说。

旁白 neutral

" Then drop to the ground until the shaking stops."

“然后趴在地上,直到晃动停止。”

旁白 neutral

" We'll make a disaster kit," said Mom

“我们来准备一个应急包吧,”妈妈说。

旁白 neutral

" Aftershocks can happen even days after an earthquake."

“地震过后,余震甚至可能几天后还会发生。”

旁白 neutral

At the store Mom bought a flashlight, a radio, and extra batteries

在商店里,妈妈买了一个手电筒、一台收音机和一些备用电池。

旁白 neutral

I got bottled water and enough canned food to last three days

我拿了瓶装水和足够吃三天的罐头食品。

旁白 neutral

But I didn't get any peas — yuck!

但我一点豌豆都没拿——难吃死了!

旁白 neutral

Back at home, Dad put tools in our disaster kit

回到家,爸爸往我们的应急包里放了些工具。

旁白 neutral

Mom added first aid supplies and extra clothes

妈妈又添了急救用品和额外的衣服。

旁白 neutral

Suddenly the floor trembled!

突然,地板晃动了起来!

旁白 neutral

We dropped to the floor and took cover under the table

我们趴到地上,躲在桌子下面。

旁白 neutral

I held a table leg and covered my eyes

我抓住一条桌腿,并遮住了眼睛。

旁白 neutral

I wasn't too scared this time

这次我没那么害怕了。

旁白 neutral

I knew what to do!

我知道该怎么做!