Level 4 · 单集故事
🎬

E13 · Episodes

013 小熊维尼

小熊维尼

Little Fox · Single Stories · Episode 13 — 小熊维尼.

40 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Welcome to London Zoo!

欢迎来到伦敦动物园!

旁白 neutral

My name is Winnie

我叫温妮。

旁白 neutral

As you can see, I'm a black bear

如你们所见,我是一只黑熊。

旁白 neutral

I didn't always live at the zoo

我并不是一直住在动物园里的。

旁白 neutral

I used to live in the woods, in Canada

我曾经住在加拿大的森林里。

旁白 neutral

When I was a cub, a hunter killed my mother

当我还小的时候,一个猎人杀害了我的妈妈。

旁白 neutral

Then he trapped me!

然后,他就把我给捉住了!

旁白 neutral

It was 1914. An animal doctor named Harry was riding a train

那是1914年。一位名叫哈里的兽医正乘坐着火车。

旁白 neutral

When the train stopped, Harry saw me with the hunter

火车停下时,哈里看到了我和那个猎人在一起。

旁白 neutral

Harry wanted to rescue me

哈里想要救我。

旁白 neutral

So he bought me for twenty dollars

于是,他用二十美元买下了我。

旁白 neutral

Then he took me on the train!

然后,他带我上了火车!

旁白 neutral

Can you believe it?

你们相信吗?

旁白 neutral

A bear cub on a train!

一只小熊坐火车!

旁白 neutral

Harry was on his way to an army camp in Canada

哈利当时正在前往加拿大一个军营的路上。

旁白 neutral

I went with Harry

我就跟着哈利一起去了。

旁白 neutral

He named me after his hometown of Winnipeg

他用他家乡的名字给我起名叫温尼伯。

旁白 neutral

The other soldiers liked me too

其他士兵也很喜欢我。

旁白 neutral

I was gentle and friendly

我温和又友善。

旁白 neutral

This was during World War I

那是在第一次世界大战期间。

旁白 neutral

Soon the soldiers at the camp had to go to England

不久,军营里的士兵们不得不前往英国。

旁白 neutral

Harry took me with him again

哈利又带我一起去了。

旁白 neutral

This time we traveled by ship!

这次,我们是坐船去的!

旁白 neutral

But then Harry was sent to war in France

但后来,哈利被派往法国参战。

旁白 neutral

He knew he couldn't take me there

他知道他不能带我去那里。

旁白 neutral

So he left me here at London Zoo

所以,他把我留在了这里,伦敦动物园。

旁白 neutral

Many people came to visit me, and I made new friends

很多人来看我,我交到了新朋友。

旁白 neutral

After the war Harry wanted to take me back to Canada

战争结束后,哈利想带我回加拿大。

旁白 neutral

But he saw I was very happy here

但他看到我在这里很开心。

旁白 neutral

So he decided to let me stay at London Zoo

于是,他决定让我留在伦敦动物园。

旁白 neutral

See that boy? His name is Christopher Robin

看到那个男孩了吗?他叫克里斯托弗·罗宾。

旁白 neutral

He comes here often with his father

他经常和他父亲一起来这里。

旁白 neutral

Sometimes he comes into my pen and plays with me

有时,他会到我的围栏里来跟我玩儿。

旁白 neutral

He even feeds me honey

他甚至还会喂我蜂蜜吃。

旁白 neutral

Oh, and guess what!

哦,你们猜怎么着!

旁白 neutral

Christopher's father wrote some books about a boy and a bear

克里斯托弗的父亲写了一些书,是关于一个男孩和一只熊的。

旁白 neutral

Have you ever heard of the bear?

你们听说过那只熊吗?

旁白 neutral

His name is Winnie-the-Pooh!

他的名字就叫维尼熊!

旁白 neutral

Thanks to Harry, I'm safe and well

多亏了哈利,我现在安然无恙。

旁白 neutral

And children have wonderful books to read!

而且,孩子们还有精彩的书可以读!