Level 6 · 秘密花园
🎬

E15 · Episodes

015 玛丽的秘密

玛丽的秘密

Little Fox Level 6 · The Secret Garden · Episode 15 — 玛丽的秘密.

77 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Mary knew she had to answer Colin's questions about the secret garden, but she didn't want to

玛丽知道她必须回答科林关于秘密花园的问题,但她不想。

旁白 neutral

" Your father hated the garden. He locked the door," she said nervously

“你父亲讨厌那个花园。他把门锁了,”她紧张地说。

旁白 neutral

" No one knew where he buried the key."

“没人知道他藏钥匙的地方。”

旁白 neutral

" What sort of garden is it?" Colin asked eagerly

“那是个什么样的花园?”科林急切地问。

旁白 neutral

" No one has been allowed to go inside for ten years," Mary said carefully

“十年来都不准任何人进去,”玛丽小心地说。

旁白 neutral

But it was too late to be careful. Colin was just like Mary

但这时再小心已经太迟了。科林和玛丽一模一样。

旁白 neutral

He'd had nothing to think about for years

这些年来,他都没什么可想的。

旁白 neutral

So the idea of a hidden garden interested him, just as it had interested her

所以,一个隐秘花园的想法吸引了他,就像当初吸引了她一样。

旁白 neutral

He asked question after question. Where was it?

他问了一个又一个问题。它在哪里?

旁白 neutral

Had she looked for the door? Had she asked the gardeners?

她找过那扇门吗?她问过园丁们吗?

旁白 neutral

" I think they've been told not to answer questions about it," said Mary

“我想他们被告知不要回答关于它的问题,”玛丽说。

旁白 neutral

" I would make them answer."

“我会强迫他们回答。”

旁白 neutral

" You would?" Mary began to feel frightened

“你会吗?”玛丽开始感到害怕。

旁白 neutral

If Colin could force people to answer, who knew what might happen!

如果科林能逼人回答,谁知道会发生什么!

旁白 neutral

" I told you that everyone must please me

“我告诉过你,每个人都得让我高兴。

旁白 neutral

If I were to live, this place would someday belong to me. They all know that."

如果我活下去,这个地方总有一天会属于我。他们都知道这一点。”

旁白 neutral

In the past people had said that Mary was spoiled

过去人们曾说玛丽被宠坏了。

旁白 neutral

She had never seen this in herself

她从未在自己身上看到这一点。

旁白 neutral

But now she could see it quite plainly in Colin

但现在她在科林身上看得一清二楚。

旁白 neutral

He thought the whole world belonged to him

他认为整个世界都属于他。

旁白 neutral

How mysterious he was and how coolly he spoke about dying

他多么神秘,谈论死亡时又多么冷静。

旁白 neutral

" Do you really think you're going to die?"

“你真的觉得自己会死吗?”

旁白 neutral

Mary was curious about this, but she also wanted to distract him from the garden

玛丽对此很好奇,但她也想转移他对花园的注意力。

旁白 neutral

" That's what people have been saying for a long time

“人们一直这么说,已经很久了。

旁白 neutral

My doctor is my father's cousin. He's quite poor

我的医生是我父亲的表亲,他相当穷。

旁白 neutral

If I die, he'll have Misselthwaite Manor when my father is dead

如果我死了,等我父亲去世,他就会得到米瑟斯韦特庄园。

旁白 neutral

I don't think he wants me to live."

我觉得他并不想让我活着。”

旁白 neutral

" Do you want to live?"

“你想活着吗?”

旁白 neutral

" No." Colin sounded tired and angry." But I don't want to die

“不想。”科林听上去既厌倦又生气。“但我也不想死。

旁白 neutral

When I'm ill, I lie here and think about dying until I cry."

我生病时,就躺在这里想着死亡,直到哭出来。”

旁白 neutral

" I've heard you crying three times."

“我听到你哭了三次了。”

旁白 neutral

" Let's talk about something else

“我们聊点别的吧。

旁白 neutral

Let's talk about that garden. Don't you want to see it?"

聊聊那个花园吧。你难道不想去看看吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Yes," Mary said

“想。”玛丽说。

旁白 neutral

" I want the key dug up. I'm going to make the servants open the door

“我要让人把钥匙挖出来。我要让仆人们把门打开。

旁白 neutral

I'll make them take me there in my wheelchair. And I will let you come too."

我要让他们用轮椅推我去那里。我也会让你一起来的。”

旁白 neutral

Mary clutched her hands tightly. Everything would be ruined — everything!

玛丽紧紧地攥着双手。一切都会被毁掉的——一切!

旁白 neutral

Dickon would never come back

迪肯再也不会来了。

旁白 neutral

She would never again feel as safe as a bird on her nest

她再也无法体会到那种如同归巢之鸟般安心的感觉了。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, don't do that!" she cried

“哦,别那么做!”她喊道。

旁白 neutral

Colin stared at her." Why?"

科林盯着她。"为什么?"

旁白 neutral

" If you make them take you there, it'll never be a secret again

"如果你逼他们带你去那儿,那就再也不是秘密了。

旁白 neutral

You see, if no one knows but us, and if we could find the hidden door, we could slip through it together."

你看,如果只有我们知道这件事,而且我们能找到那扇隐藏的门,我们就可以一起溜进去了。"

旁白 neutral

Mary's words came tumbling out

玛丽的话一股脑地涌了出来。

旁白 neutral

" We could play there every day and pretend we're birds and it's our nest

"我们可以每天都在那儿玩,假装我们是小鸟,那儿是我们的窝。

旁白 neutral

We could watch the flowers growing in the spring and see how many roses are alive

我们可以看到春天花儿生长,看看有多少玫瑰还活着。

旁白 neutral

Don't you see how much nicer it would be if it were a secret?"

你难道不明白,如果这是个秘密,那该有多美好吗?"

旁白 neutral

There was an odd expression on his face." I've never had a secret before."

他脸上露出一种奇特的表情。"我以前从来没有过秘密。"

旁白 neutral

" Perhaps I could find the door

"也许我能找到那扇门。

旁白 neutral

Then we could find some boy to take you out in your wheelchair."

然后我们可以找个男孩用你的轮椅推你出去。"

旁白 neutral

" I wouldn't mind fresh air in a secret garden."

“我倒不介意在秘密花园里呼吸新鲜空气。”

旁白 neutral

Colin suddenly looked pleased." I'm going to show you something

科林突然露出高兴的神色。“我要给你看样东西。”

旁白 neutral

Do you see that curtain hanging above the fireplace? Open it."

你看见壁炉上方挂着的帘子了吗?把它拉开。”

旁白 neutral

Mary got up and pulled open the curtain

玛丽起身,拉开了帘子。

旁白 neutral

Underneath was a painting of a beautiful woman

帘子下面是一幅美丽女子的画像。

旁白 neutral

" That's my mother. Sometimes I hate her for dying

“那是我母亲。有时候我恨她就这么死了。

旁白 neutral

If she were alive, maybe I wouldn't always be sick

如果她活着,也许我就不会总是生病。

旁白 neutral

And my father wouldn't hate to look at me. Draw the curtain again."

我父亲也不会讨厌看见我了。把帘子再拉上吧。”

旁白 neutral

Mary noticed that Colin's large, dark eyes were just like his mother's

玛丽注意到,科林那双又大又黑的眼睛和他母亲的一模一样。

旁白 neutral

She drew the curtain and sat down by the bed." Why is the curtain closed?"

她拉上帘子,在床边坐下。“为什么帘子要拉上?”

旁白 neutral

" I don't like to see her looking at me. She smiles too much when I'm sick

“我不喜欢看见她看着我。我生病的时候,她笑得太多了。

旁白 neutral

Besides, she's mine, and I don't want everyone to see her."

再说了,她是我的,我不想让所有人都看见她。”

旁白 neutral

They were quiet for a few moments

他们安静了片刻。

旁白 neutral

" What would Mrs. Medlock do if she found out I was here?" asked Mary

“要是梅德洛克太太发现我在这儿,她会怎么做?”玛丽问道。

旁白 neutral

" She'd do as I say. And I'd tell her that I want you to come every day

“她会照我说的做。我会告诉她,我想要你每天都来。

旁白 neutral

I'm glad you came."

真高兴你来了。”

旁白 neutral

" So am I."

“我也是。”

旁白 neutral

" But for now I think I'll keep you a secret

“不过,目前我想把你当成一个秘密。

旁白 neutral

I'll tell Martha when I want you to come. Do you know Martha?"

我想让你来的时候,会告诉玛莎的。你认识玛莎吗?”

旁白 neutral

Mary nodded. Now she understood Martha's troubled look when she asked about the crying

玛丽点了点头。现在她明白了,当初她问起哭声时,玛莎脸上那为难的表情是为什么。

旁白 neutral

" Martha takes care of me when my nurse has the night off

“我的护士晚上休假时,玛莎就来照顾我。

旁白 neutral

She's sleeping in the next room right now." Colin yawned

她现在就在隔壁房间睡觉。”科林打了个哈欠。

旁白 neutral

" You're tired. I think I'd better go."

“你累了。我想我最好还是走吧。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh, please don't go until I fall asleep."

“哦,拜托别走,等我睡着了再走好吗。”

旁白 neutral

Somehow Mary felt sorry for this strange boy

不知怎的,玛丽觉得这个古怪的男孩很可怜。

旁白 neutral

So she sang softly until he fell asleep

于是她轻声哼唱着,直到他沉沉睡去。

旁白 neutral

Then she picked up her candle and crept away

然后,她拿起蜡烛,悄悄地离开了。