Level 6 · 秘密花园
🎬

E14 · Episodes

014 谁在哭泣

谁在哭泣

Little Fox Level 6 · The Secret Garden · Episode 14 — 谁在哭泣.

71 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Mary knew that Dickon had meant the picture of the nesting bird to be a message

玛丽明白,迪肯画的那幅鸟巢的画是一个信息。

旁白 neutral

It was a promise that he would keep her secret

这是一个承诺,他会保守她的秘密。

旁白 neutral

She was the bird, and the garden was her nest

她就是那只鸟,而花园是她的巢。

旁白 neutral

Mary hoped that Dickon would come back the next day

玛丽希望迪肯第二天会回来。

旁白 neutral

She fell asleep that night looking forward to the morning

那天晚上,她期待着早晨的到来,就这样睡着了。

旁白 neutral

But she was awakened in the night by the sound of rain beating against her window and wind howling

但夜里她被雨点敲打窗户的声音和风的呼啸声吵醒了。

旁白 neutral

Mary sat up in bed and felt miserable and angry

玛丽从床上坐起来,感到又难受又生气。

旁白 neutral

" The rain only came because it knew I didn't want it."

“雨偏偏来了,因为它知道我不想要它。”

旁白 neutral

She threw herself on her pillow

她一头倒在枕头上。

旁白 neutral

Though she tried to go back to sleep, the wind kept her awake

尽管她努力想再睡着,但风声让她一直醒着。

旁白 neutral

She had been lying awake for nearly an hour, when a sound made her sit up in bed

她醒着躺了将近一个小时,这时一个声音让她从床上坐了起来。

旁白 neutral

" That isn't the wind. It's that crying I heard before."

“那不是风声。那是我之前听到的哭声。”

旁白 neutral

The door of her room was open a little, and the sound came down the corridor

她房间的门开着一点,声音从走廊那边传来。

旁白 neutral

She had to find out who was crying!

她必须弄清楚是谁在哭!

旁白 neutral

There was a candle by her bed, so she took that and stepped out of her room

她床边有支蜡烛,便拿起它,走出了房间。

旁白 neutral

She walked slowly along the corridors, letting the crying lead her on

她沿着走廊慢慢走着,任由哭声指引方向。

旁白 neutral

Finally she came to the door covered with tapestry, the one she had found that day she was lost

最后,她来到那扇挂着挂毯的门前,就是她迷路那天发现的那扇门。

旁白 neutral

She pushed it open and stood in the corridor

她推开门,站在走廊里。

旁白 neutral

The crying was quite nearby now

哭声现在很近了。

旁白 neutral

Mary could see light coming from beneath a door

玛丽能看到一扇门底下透出光来。

旁白 neutral

Whoever was crying was in that room

那个在哭的人就在这房间里。

旁白 neutral

Mary took a deep breath and opened the door

玛丽深吸了一口气,推开了门。

旁白 neutral

She found herself in a big room

她发现自己在一个大房间里。

旁白 neutral

A fire glowed faintly on the hearth, and a light burned by the side of a bed

壁炉里火光微微闪动,床边还亮着一盏灯。

旁白 neutral

A boy was lying in the bed. He had a pale face with large, dark eyes

一个男孩躺在床上。他脸色苍白,长着一双又大又黑的眼睛。

旁白 neutral

His hair tumbled over his forehead and made his thin face seem even smaller

他的头发散落在额前,让他瘦削的脸显得更小了。

旁白 neutral

Mary began to walk toward the bed

玛丽开始朝床边走去。

旁白 neutral

" Are you a ghost?" cried the boy in surprise

“你是鬼吗?”男孩惊讶地叫道。

旁白 neutral

" No. Are you?" asked Mary

“不是。你是吗?”玛丽问道。

旁白 neutral

" No. I'm Colin Craven," replied the boy." Who are you?"

“不。我叫柯林·克雷文,”男孩回答,“你是谁?”

旁白 neutral

" I'm Mary Lennox. Mr. Craven is my uncle."

“我是玛丽·伦诺克斯。克雷文先生是我舅舅。”

旁白 neutral

" He's my father," said the boy

“他是我父亲,”男孩说。

旁白 neutral

" Your father!" gasped Mary

“你父亲!”玛丽倒抽了一口气说。

旁白 neutral

" No one ever told me that Mr. Craven had a son!

“从来没人告诉过我克雷文先生有个儿子!

旁白 neutral

Did anyone ever tell you that I live here?"

有人告诉过你我住在这里吗?”

旁白 neutral

The boy shook his head." They didn't dare tell me that

男孩摇了摇头。“他们不敢告诉我。

旁白 neutral

They knew I'd be afraid you would see me and talk about me."

他们知道我会害怕你看见我,议论我。”

旁白 neutral

" Why?" Mary felt more mystified every moment

“为什么?”玛丽感到越来越困惑。

旁白 neutral

" Because I'm always ill and lying in bed

“因为我总是生病,躺在床上。

旁白 neutral

If I live, I may be a hunchback, but I won't live

如果我活下来,可能会变成驼背,但我活不了多久。”

旁白 neutral

My father won't let anyone, not even the servants, talk about me."

我父亲不允许任何人,即使是仆人,谈论我。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, what a strange house this is!" said Mary

“哦,这房子真奇怪!”玛丽说。

旁白 neutral

" Rooms are locked up, and gardens are locked up

房间被锁起来,花园也被锁起来。

旁白 neutral

Have you been locked up too?"

你也被锁起来了吗?”

旁白 neutral

" No. I stay in this room because I don't want to be moved

“没有。我待在这个房间里,因为我不想被移动。

旁白 neutral

It tires me too much."

那会让我太累了。”

旁白 neutral

" Does your father come to see you?"

“你父亲会来看你吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Sometimes when I'm asleep," said the boy." He doesn't want to see me."

“有时在我睡着的时候,”男孩说,“他不想见我。”

旁白 neutral

Mary could not believe this." Why?"

玛丽简直不敢相信。“为什么?”

旁白 neutral

" My mother died when I was born, and it makes him miserable to look at me

“我出生时,我的母亲就去世了,看到我会让他很痛苦。

旁白 neutral

He thinks I don't know, but I've heard people talking. He almost hates me."

他以为我不知道,但我听人说起过。他几乎恨我。

旁白 neutral

" He hates the garden because she died," Mary said quietly

“他恨那座花园,因为她死了,”玛丽轻声说。

旁白 neutral

" What garden?"

“什么花园?”

旁白 neutral

" Oh, just... just a garden your mother liked," Mary said cautiously

“哦,只是……只是你母亲喜欢的一个花园,”玛丽小心地说。

旁白 neutral

She tried to change the subject." Have you always been here?"

她试图转移话题。“你一直在这里吗?”

旁白 neutral

Colin told her he used to be taken to the seaside, but he didn't like it when people stared at him

柯林告诉她,他以前被带到海边去过,但他不喜欢人们盯着他看。

旁白 neutral

A doctor from London recommended that he go out in the fresh air, but he didn't like that either

伦敦的一位医生建议他去呼吸新鲜空气,但他也不喜欢。

旁白 neutral

He was allowed to have whatever he asked for, yet he still wasn't happy

他想要什么都能得到,但他还是不开心。

旁白 neutral

" Everyone must do as I say or I get angry, and it makes me ill to be angry

“每个人都必须照我说的做,否则我会生气,生气会让我生病。

旁白 neutral

No one believes I shall live to grow up."

没人相信我能活到长大。”

旁白 neutral

He said this as if he were so used to the idea that it didn't bother him anymore

他说这话时,仿佛对这个念头已经习以为常,不再烦恼。

旁白 neutral

He was more interested in asking Mary lots of questions about herself

他更感兴趣的是问玛丽许多关于她自己的问题。

旁白 neutral

As she talked about her life in India and the long voyage to England, he seemed to grow sleepy

当她讲起她在印度的生活和去英国的长途航行时,他似乎开始犯困。

旁白 neutral

But then he asked how old she was

但接着他问她多大了。

旁白 neutral

" I'm ten, and so are you," said Mary, forgetting to be careful for a moment

“我十岁,你也是,”玛丽说,一时忘了小心。

旁白 neutral

" How do you know that?" Colin demanded in a surprised voice

“你怎么知道的?”柯林用惊讶的声音问道。

旁白 neutral

" Because when you were born, the garden door was locked, and the key was buried

“因为你出生的时候,花园的门就被锁上了,钥匙被埋了起来。

旁白 neutral

And it has been locked for ten years."

它已经锁了十年了。”

旁白 neutral

Colin half sat up." What garden door was locked? Who did it?

柯林半坐起来。“什么花园的门被锁了?谁干的?

旁白 neutral

Where was the key buried?" he exclaimed

钥匙埋在哪里了?”他喊道。

旁白 neutral

Mary's heart suddenly began to pound

玛丽的心突然怦怦直跳。