Level 6 · 秘密花园
🎬

E13 · Episodes

013 一点污垢

一点污垢

Little Fox Level 6 · The Secret Garden · Episode 13 — 一点污垢.

68 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Mary ran so fast that she was out of breath when she reached her rooms

玛丽跑得飞快,回到自己房间时已经上气不接下气。

旁白 neutral

Martha was waiting." You're late," she told Mary." Where have you been?"

玛莎正等着她。“你回来晚了,”她对玛丽说,“你去哪儿了?”

旁白 neutral

" I've seen Dickon!" Mary exclaimed

“我见到迪肯了!”玛丽大声说。

旁白 neutral

Martha wanted to know all about the garden tools and seeds that he had brought

玛莎想了解他带来的园艺工具和种子的所有情况。

旁白 neutral

" Did you ask someone where you might plant the seeds?"

“你有没有问别人,你可以在哪里种下这些种子?”

旁白 neutral

Mary was afraid to reveal anything about the secret garden

玛丽不敢透露有关秘密花园的任何事。

旁白 neutral

" I haven't asked anybody yet," she said hesitantly

“我还没问过任何人,”她犹豫地说。

旁白 neutral

" Well, I wouldn't ask the head gardener, Mr. Roach. He's a bit haughty

“嗯,我不会去问园丁总管罗奇先生。他有点高傲。

旁白 neutral

I'd ask Ben Weatherstaff, who's kinder than he looks

我会去问本·韦瑟斯塔夫,他比看上去要和善。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Craven lets him do what he likes because he was here when Mrs. Craven was alive

克雷文先生允许他做他想做的事,因为克雷文夫人在世时他就在这里了。

旁白 neutral

He used to make her laugh, and she liked him

他以前常常逗她笑,她也喜欢他。

旁白 neutral

Perhaps he'd find you a corner somewhere."

也许他会在什么地方给你找个角落。”

旁白 neutral

Mary ate lunch quickly

玛丽飞快地吃了午饭。

旁白 neutral

She was eager to go back to working in the secret garden with Dickon

她急切地想回到秘密花园和迪肯一起干活。

旁白 neutral

She hopped up from the table and was about to run outside, when Martha stopped her

她从桌边跳起来,正要跑出去,这时玛莎拦住了她。

旁白 neutral

" I've got something to tell you

“我有件事要告诉你。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Craven came back this morning, and he wants to see you."

克拉文先生今天早上回来了,他想见你。”

旁白 neutral

Mary turned pale." Oh, why? He didn't want to see me when I first came."

玛丽脸色变得苍白。“哦,为什么?我刚来的时候他并不想见我。”

旁白 neutral

" Mrs. Medlock says it's because Mother met him when she was walking to Thwaite village," said Martha

“梅德洛克太太说那是因为妈妈在去斯维特村的路上遇到了他,”玛莎说。

旁白 neutral

" She'd never spoken to him before, but Mrs. Craven had been to our cottage two or three times

“她以前从没跟他说过话,但克拉文太太去过我们家小屋两三次。”

旁白 neutral

I don't know what Mother said to him, but he wants to see you before he goes away again tomorrow."

我不知道妈妈跟他说了什么,但他想在明天再次离开前见见你。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh!" cried Mary." I'm so glad he's going away again."

“哦!”玛丽叫了起来。“他又要走了,我真是太高兴了。”

旁白 neutral

" He may not come back until autumn or winter

“他可能要等到秋天或者冬天才会回来。

旁白 neutral

He's going to be traveling to several different places."

他要去好几个不同的地方旅行。”

旁白 neutral

If Mr. Craven didn't come back until autumn or winter, there would be time to watch the secret garden come alive

如果克莱文先生到秋天才回来,甚至冬天才回来,那就有时间看着秘密花园慢慢复苏了。

旁白 neutral

" Even if he finds out then and takes it away from me," Mary thought," I will at least have had that much."

玛丽心想:“就算他到时候发现了,把它从我这儿夺走,我至少也拥有过那么多了。”

旁白 neutral

Suddenly the door opened, and Mrs. Medlock stepped into the room

突然,门开了,梅德洛克太太走进了房间。

旁白 neutral

" Go brush your hair, and get into your best dress," she said to Mary

“去梳梳头发,穿上你最好的裙子。”她对玛丽说。

旁白 neutral

" Mr. Craven sent me to bring you to his study."

“克莱文先生派我来带你去他的书房。”

旁白 neutral

Mary's heart began to thump, and she felt herself changing into a stiff, plain child again

玛丽的心开始怦怦直跳,她感觉自己又变回那个拘谨、不起眼的孩子了。

旁白 neutral

She said nothing while Martha helped her get dressed

玛莎帮她穿衣服时,她什么也没说。

旁白 neutral

She followed Mrs. Medlock silently down the corridors

她默默地跟着梅德洛克太太穿过走廊。

旁白 neutral

What was there for her to say? She had to go see Mr. Craven

她又能说什么呢?她必须去见克雷文先生。

旁白 neutral

Mrs. Medlock took her to a new part of the house

梅德洛克太太把她带到了宅子的一个新地方。

旁白 neutral

A man sat in an armchair near the fire

一个男人坐在炉火旁的扶手椅上。

旁白 neutral

He was not so much a hunchback as a man with high, crooked shoulders

他与其说是个驼背,不如说是个肩膀高耸而扭曲的人。

旁白 neutral

He dismissed Mrs. Medlock before he spoke to Mary

他先让梅德洛克太太退下,才和玛丽说话。

旁白 neutral

" Are you well?" he asked." Do they take good care of you?"

“你还好吗?”他问道,“他们把你照顾得好吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Yes," she answered

“是的。”她回答。

旁白 neutral

His black eyes seemed as if they scarcely saw her

他那双黑眼睛似乎几乎看不见她。

旁白 neutral

His black hair was streaked with white

他黑色的头发里夹杂着缕缕白发。

旁白 neutral

He would have been handsome if he had not looked so miserable

要不是他看起来那么痛苦,他本来会是个英俊的人。

旁白 neutral

" I forgot about you," said Mr. Craven

“我把你给忘了,”克雷文先生说。

旁白 neutral

" I meant to send you a nurse or a governess."

“我本想给你派个保姆或家庭教师来。”

旁白 neutral

" Please..." Mary could hardly speak because of the lump in her throat

“求您……”玛丽喉咙哽咽着,几乎说不出话来。

旁白 neutral

" Please... I'm too old for a nurse... and I don't need a governess."

“求您……我太大了,不需要保姆了……我也不需要家庭教师。”

旁白 neutral

" That's what that Sowerby woman said," he muttered to himself

“那个索尔比家的女人也是这么说的,”他自言自语地低声说。

旁白 neutral

" Is that Martha's mother? She knows all about children. She has 12."

“那是玛莎的母亲吗?她对孩子可了解了。她有十二个孩子呢。”

旁白 neutral

" What do you want to do?"

“你想做什么?”

旁白 neutral

" I want to play outdoors. It makes me hungry, and I'm getting stronger."

“我想在户外玩耍。这让我觉得饿,而且我也在变强壮。”

旁白 neutral

Mary tried to sound brave." I run and skip everywhere."

玛丽努力让自己的声音听起来勇敢些。“我到处跑跑跳跳的。”

旁白 neutral

" Don't look so frightened. You may do what you like

“别这么害怕。你喜欢做什么就去做吧。

旁白 neutral

Do you want toys, books, dolls?"

你想要玩具、书、还是娃娃?”

旁白 neutral

" Might I have a bit of dirt?"

“能给我一小块地吗?”

旁白 neutral

Mr. Craven looked startled at this strange request." Dirt?"

克雷文先生听到这个奇怪的要求,显得很吃惊。“地?”

旁白 neutral

" To plant seeds in, to watch the plants grow

“用来种种子,看着植物长大。

旁白 neutral

I didn't really know about gardens in India

在印度的时候,我其实不太懂花园。

旁白 neutral

I sometimes played at sticking flowers in the ground, but here it's different."

我有时会把花插在地上玩,但这里不一样。”

旁白 neutral

Mr. Craven got up and began to walk slowly around the room

克雷文先生站起身,开始在房间里慢慢地踱步。

旁白 neutral

When he stopped and looked at her, his eyes seemed almost kind

当他停下来看着她时,他的眼神几乎可以称得上是温和的。

旁白 neutral

" You may have as much dirt as you want

“你想要多少地都行。

旁白 neutral

You remind me of someone else who loved the earth and things that grow

你让我想起了另一个人,她也热爱泥土和生长之物。

旁白 neutral

When you see a bit of dirt you want" — and here he almost smiled — "take it, child, and make it come alive

等你看到想要的那块地时”——说到这里,他几乎露出了微笑——“就把它拿去,孩子,让它焕发生机吧。

旁白 neutral

Now you must go."

现在你得走了。”

旁白 neutral

He summoned Mrs. Medlock, who led Mary down the corridors and left her at her rooms

他叫来了梅德洛克太太,梅德洛克太太领着玛丽穿过走廊,把她送回了她的房间。

旁白 neutral

" I can have my garden!" Mary said to herself as she ran outside

“我可以有我的花园了!”玛丽一边自言自语,一边跑了出去。

旁白 neutral

When she opened the door to the secret garden, Dickon was gone

当她打开秘密花园的门时,迪肯已经走了。

旁白 neutral

But she found a note: a picture of a bird on a nest with the words " I will come back."

但她发现了一张纸条:上面画着一只待在巢上的鸟,并写着“我会回来的。”