Level 4 · 火箭女孩
🎬

E85 · Episodes

085 公园音乐会

公园音乐会

Little Fox · Rocket Girl · Episode 85 — 公园音乐会.

51 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

People hurried through the Metro City subway station

人们匆匆走过地铁城的地铁站。

旁白 neutral

" Out of my way!" a man said." I'm late for work!"

“别挡路!”一个男人说,“我上班要迟到了!”

旁白 neutral

A young woman walked into the station

一位年轻女子走进了车站。

旁白 neutral

She had a violin and a hat

她拿着一把小提琴和一顶帽子。

旁白 neutral

She placed the hat on the floor

她把帽子放在地板上。

旁白 neutral

Then she ran her bow across the violin's strings

然后她用琴弓拉过小提琴的琴弦。

旁白 neutral

Strange music filled the air. Everyone stopped walking

奇怪的乐声弥漫在空气中。所有人都停下了脚步。

旁白 neutral

They all turned to stare at the young woman

他们全都转过身,盯着那位年轻女子。

旁白 neutral

Suddenly they pulled out their wallets and tossed them into the hat!

突然,他们纷纷掏出钱包,扔进了那顶帽子里!

旁白 neutral

" I can't wait for the concert to start," Mara said

“我等不及音乐会开始了,”玛拉说。

旁白 neutral

" It'll be so cool to hear a real orchestra!"

能听到真正的管弦乐队演奏,太酷了!

旁白 neutral

Roxy and her friends were at Metro City Park

Roxy和她的朋友们在都市城公园。

旁白 neutral

The Metro City Symphony Orchestra was going to perform a concert

都市城交响乐团将进行一场音乐会演出。

旁白 neutral

People sat on blankets on the grass

人们坐在草地上的毯子上。

旁白 neutral

The musicians were onstage, tuning their instruments

音乐家们正在舞台上调音。

旁白 neutral

" It's really warm today," Mara said

“今天真暖和。”玛拉说。

旁白 neutral

" Temperature affects musical instruments

“温度会影响乐器,

旁白 neutral

That's why the musicians are checking them now."

所以音乐家们现在正在调音呢。”

旁白 neutral

" I love live music," Terrell said

“我喜欢现场音乐。”特雷尔说。

旁白 neutral

" I might join the school jazz band next year

“明年我可能会加入学校爵士乐队。”

旁白 neutral

I've been taking clarinet lessons."

我一直在上单簧管课。"

旁白 neutral

Jack shrugged." I guess the concert will be okay

杰克耸耸肩。"我想音乐会应该还行吧。

旁白 neutral

I don't really like classical music though

不过我不太喜欢古典音乐。

旁白 neutral

I like rock and roll!" Jack jumped to his feet

我喜欢摇滚乐!"杰克跳了起来。

旁白 neutral

He held up his hands as if he was holding a guitar

他举起双手,像握着吉他一样。

旁白 neutral

Everyone laughed as Jack danced around, pretending to be a rock star

大家看着杰克又跳又闹,假装是摇滚明星,都笑了起来。

旁白 neutral

" Well, I like classical music," Mara said

"嗯,我喜欢古典音乐,"玛拉说。

旁白 neutral

" The orchestra is going to play my favorite song today

"今天乐团要演奏我最喜欢的曲子。

旁白 neutral

I'm trying to learn it on the cello, but it's really hard."

我正在学大提琴拉这首,但真的很难。"

旁白 neutral

" Just keep practicing," Roxy said

"坚持练习就好,"罗克西说。

旁白 neutral

" You'll get better and better

"你会越来越好的。

旁白 neutral

Maybe one day you'll perform here!"

也许有一天你会在这里表演呢!"

旁白 neutral

Mara laughed." I doubt that!"

玛拉笑了。"怎么可能!"

旁白 neutral

" I know someone who's probably really good at music," Terrell said

"我知道有个人音乐肯定特别棒,"特雷尔说。

旁白 neutral

Roxy rolled her eyes

萝克茜翻了个白眼。

旁白 neutral

" Ugh, Terrell. I doubt Rocket Girl even plays an instrument."

"唉,特雷尔。我看火箭女孩根本不会什么乐器。"

旁白 neutral

Terrell looked surprised

特雷尔看起来很惊讶。

旁白 neutral

" How did you know I was talking about Rocket Girl?"

"你怎么知道我说的是火箭女孩?"

旁白 neutral

Roxy laughed." Terrell, you always talk about Rocket Girl!"

萝克茜笑了。"特雷尔,你总是把火箭女孩挂在嘴边!"

旁白 neutral

Just then Roxy's watch beeped

就在这时,萝克茜的手表响了。

旁白 neutral

She looked around and then back at her friends

她四处看了看,然后回头看向朋友们。

旁白 neutral

" I'll be right back

"我马上回来。

旁白 neutral

I, um, think I saw my neighbor

我,呃,好像看到我邻居了。

旁白 neutral

I want to go say hi."

我想去打个招呼。"

旁白 neutral

Roxy ducked behind a statue and pressed a button on her watch

萝克茜闪到一座雕像后面,按下了手表上的按钮。

旁白 neutral

Mayor Bloom's face appeared on the screen

屏幕上出现了布卢姆市长的脸。

旁白 neutral

" What's wrong, Mayor?" Roxy asked

"出什么事了,市长?"萝克茜问。

旁白 neutral

" We need your help, Rocket Girl," Mayor Bloom said

"我们需要你的帮助,火箭女孩,"布卢姆市长说。

旁白 neutral

" Mrs. Bun was having a fancy garden party

"邦夫人正在办一场精致的花园派对。

旁白 neutral

All of her guests were robbed!"

她所有的客人都被抢了!"

旁白 neutral

" Don't worry, Mayor," Roxy said." I'm on my way!"

"别担心,市长,"萝克茜说。"我这就去!"